Darlene - Cover

Darlene

by the fixer

Copyright© 2002 by the fixer

Erotica Sex Story: She always gets her way which leaves her with a belly full of baby making sperm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   First   Pregnancy   .

I had met Chris about three years ago she has long blond hair, blue eyes, a slender body she didn't weigh more than 100 lbs. long skinny legs. We had dated for awhile than things got pretty serious between us and we started having sex. I always used condoms so she wouldn't get pregnant sense she was still in school but when she graduated and called me to tell me she was having a graduation party and she had a surprise for me.

When I arrive at her party she held me close all night after everybody left and we were alone Chris said, that she wanted me to make love to her and I didn't have to use a condom because she started taking the pill and had been for a month so she was safe. It didn't take me long to get Chris undressed then she took my clothes off revealing my hard cock. I laid Chris down on the floor in front of the fireplace and we started making love. We kissed as I felt her body respond as I felt her tit's than I moved between her legs and lowered my head between them and started licking her pussy soon she was moaning to fuck her.

I couldn't wait to feel her hot pussy wrapped around my cock so I got up and took my cock and guided it to her tight pussy and pushed it in and started fucking her it felt so good having her pussy squeezing my bare cock. I continued fucking her till she had her orgasm and I wasn't far behind I felt my balls tightened and felt my cum rising up rushing to be released into her tight hot pussy. I thrust my cock into Chris and held it there as it swelled and jerk shooting my cum into her pussy she said it felt great. After I was done filling her hot box full of my cum I pulled out and watched her lying there with my cum leaking out of her pussy. We rested for awhile till we got our breath back then we fucked again and I filled her pussy with another load of cum. It was getting late so we got dressed and I went home.

The next day Chris called and seemed upset and wanted me to come over. I said I would be there in a little bit. When I got their I asked her why she was upset and she turned the TV on and put a tape him the VCR and pushed play. When the screen filled it showed the two of us fucking I asked Chris were the tape came from thinking her parents had set one up to catch us. But she said, her younger sister Darlene had given it to her and said she had another copy and would give it to her parents if she didn't do what she wanted.

Now Darlene is a spoiled brat she always gets what she wants. Darlene just turned 16, she has shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, and a nice body. I asked Chris what darling wanted and she surprised me when she said, that Darlene wanted to have sex with me. I was stunned hearing this but Chris said, that we could teach her a lesson. She said, Darlene was a virgin and she didn't know much about sex just what she had watched with us. She knew she wasn't on the pill and she was going to set it up when she would be the most fertile so she would get pregnant.

So she talked to Darlene and asked, when her period was due and she said she had started it 2 days ago so Chris waited 10 days and said, she had set it up for tonight. Her parents had gone away for the weekend and we all could be alone she said, that Darlene was ready to be fertilize with my sperm. I said, I would be right over. When I got their Chris and Darlene met me at the door Chris and I tried to talked Darlene out of it telling her it would probably hurt the first time and she probably wouldn't have much fun. But Darlene wouldn't listen and said, let's get started I took Darlene by the hand and led her to her parents bedroom so we could use the king size bed.

I had Darlene stand there as I got undressed revealing my 6 inch hard cock to her and grabbed my cock with my hand and pointed it at her and said, so this is what you want and she shook her head yes. I walked over to her and pulled her blouse up and over her head she wasn't wearing a bra and had a nice firm pair of tit's. I kissed her on her lips and was feeling her tit's till she was standing there weak kneed I slid my hands down her sides till I was at the top of her shorts I slid my fingers in taking her panties at the same time and slid them down her legs and she stepped out of them.

I had her lie on the bed and I got up between her legs and spread them revealing her virgin pussy to me. I lowered my head to her tit's and was kissing and sucking them while I played with her pussy with my fingers I had managed to get one finger up her tight pussy and was finger fucking her till she had her first orgasm. After she relaxed I kissed my way down to her pussy and started licking her she was moaning saying, it felt so good what I was doing Chris said, it would get even better as I continued licking her she finally had another orgasm and after she settled down I took my cock and started rubbing it up and down her crack getting it wet with her juices than I started pushing it in. She was tight and I was having trouble getting in her tight pussy.

I started pushing harder and finally the head pop through her tight opening and she tensed up I continued pushing in till I had a little more cock in her then I pulled out and push back in till she loosen up a little then I push further in feeling her virginity she tensed up when I hit it I said, this will probably her as I pulled back and thrust forward tearing her virginity and sliding my whole cock into her I felt her body go stiff as I held my cock into her letting her get used to it being there. After she relaxed I looked at her and she had tears running down her face. I asked if she was OK and she said, it hurt for awhile but it didn't feel to bad now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.