Pulp Fiction - Cover

Pulp Fiction

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Niah creates a sexy pulp fiction paperback book cover. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Illustrated   .

Seems like Harker and Elaine are a couple now. I’m happy for them. They came by the other day all gushy, with that freshly-fucked look in their eyes and on their cheeks. “Just out for a walk, and we thought we’d see how you were doing,” Harker said.

“Did you ever figure out the ‘Handcar’ thing?” Elaine asked.

“Didn’t need to,” I said. “Moch was okay with ‘Sidecar.’”

“Really?” Harker said. “Did you have to beg? Sweet talk him? Give him a blowjob?”

“What do you take me for?” I said.

“You did, didn’t you,” Harker said.

“Be nice,” Elaine said.

“So what’s Moch’s current assignment?” Harker asked.

Pulp Fiction Paperback Cover,” I told them.

“That sounds like fun,” Elaine said. “What are you going to do?”

“I have figured it out yet,” I said.

“You should put lions in it,” Elaine said. “I love lions. I mean I don’t love love them, but, you know, they kind of turn me on.”

“Yeah, lions could work,” I said.

“They should be fucking,” Harker said.

“Yeah, fucking,” Elaine said.

“You guys,” I said. “But yeah, that could work.”

“And maybe you could put us in the picture, too,” Elaine said. “Me and Hark. Like in the sidecar-handcar painting.”

I told them I’d see what I could do.

A few days later they stopped by again and I showed them what I’d done, the ink and pastel sketch and the oil.

36203-pulp-1.jpg

“They’re both super,” Elaine said. “Those lions are really going at it, aren’t they?”

“I’m glad you like them,” I said.

“I do,” Elaine said. “Harker’s outfit is so sexy. And his grip on my arm is so firm and manly.”

“What about my grip on your ass?” Harker asked.

“Oh you!” Elaine gushed. “One thing, though. Do you think it would be better if we were, um, naked? I mean the lions are naked.”

“I could paint some duds on the lions,” I told her. “Floppy pantaloons, perhaps. Or would you prefer skin tight jeans?”

“It was just an idea,” Elaine said.

“Understood,” I said. “Fact is, I had a similar thought, so I gave it a shot.”

“Pantaloons?” Harker said.

“Right,” I said, and I showed them the naked versions.

36203-pulp-2.jpg

36203-pulp-3.jpg

“Wow!” Elaine exclaimed. “They’re both brilliant! So hot! I love them.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“So which one are you going to use?” Harker asked.

“I’m not sure,” I said. “I’ll let Moch decide.”

I didn’t tell them that I had another version: Me ‘n Moch.

36203-pulp-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.