Brothers don't care - Cover

Brothers don't care

by JanTriple

Copyright© 2002 by JanTriple

Incest Sex Story: Story about a brother and a sister on a ski holiday

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

And off we went on our ski holiday. Me, my brother and Both our parents. We never went on ski holiday but me and my brother wanted it a lot and we naked and whined until our parents gave in.

It was a very long trip but of course we were not in a position to complain so we endured.

The apartment was a very nice surprise, I thought it would be some rundown place because my parents liked doing things cheap. But instead it was a very well kept and nice apartment. It had a very modern kitchen and a living room with cable TV and two big chairs and a sleeping couch. The living room was full of light and well kept. Behind the living there was a bedroom with the bathroom. In the bedroom there was a big two person bed.

Since my parents liked to be up late and we were still young (me 16 and my brother 15) and had to go to bed early we took the bedroom and our parents the sleeping couch.

After we unpacked it was very late and I was tired and went to shower.

The warm water was running down my body and my long legs (I am 1m82 ) my nipples were erected and I started to touch my 36c sized breasts.

hmmm I was getting really turned on. My hands followed my slender belly down to my pussy. I pushed one finger inside my pussy at juuuust the right moment, an electric bold of pleaser shot trough my body and my breathing hissed for a sec.

"hmmm that felt good" I thought and that "oooh my god I am sooo wet" at that moment the shower turned cold.

"SHIT !!!!" I yelled the boiler was out of warm water.

I jumped out of the shower so I wouldn't get to much cold water on my body and stopped the shower.

At that moment my brother came in "He what's up why are you yelling like that?" he asked.

"Ah nothing" I said still feeling horny now I didn't get to finish myself off "the shower went cold on me."

"oh ok I thought something happened or anything" my brother said but he was very obviously checking my body out.

Since we had to sleep in the same room anyway I let him and went to the bedroom to get a t-shirt and a panty to wear for the night.

"Wow" my brother said "your breasts are beautiful."

"It is all fat and so," I said.

"Well I like them anyway" replied my brother.

Since I didn't know what else to do I smiled.

My brother then started to get naked.

He looked nice and started to look really manly I thought and it made me even more horny than I already was.

We brushed our teeth, said goodnight to our parents and went to bed.

I wasn't able to get any sleep and after a while it seemed that my brother couldn't sleep either. Because around midnight I felt a hand touching my leg.

At first I thought it was accidental so I let it go but after a few seconds it started to move upward towards my pussy.

Since I was still a virgin it scared the hell out of me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.