She'll Never Know - Cover

She'll Never Know

by Ashley

Copyright© 2024 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: The drugs that they gave fourteen-year-old Ellie, after an allergic reaction to an insect sting, made her sleepy. Very sleepy. At first, when he put his daughter to bed, Robert resisted the temptation to undress her completely. But when he went back to check on her again... She'll never know, he thought.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Robert

It had to happen on a weekend that I was looking after my daughter, Ellie, didn’t it? Fourteen years she’d managed to go without getting stung by a wasp! She came into the house, her little elfin face screwed up with pain, and tears running down her cheeks. I comforted her as best I could, putting an ice pack on it to bring down the swelling, and held her in my arms.

But then she began to break out in hives! By the time I’d put her in the car, her lips and tongue were beginning to swell. I don’t know how many speeding laws I broke getting her to the hospital, and quite frankly I didn’t care!

I carried her into the emergency department where they took one look at her and hurried her off somewhere while a nurse almost had to drag me away to take our details. It was the longest fifteen minutes of my life, but the doctor was smiling when she came out.

“Ellie’s going to be fine, Mr. Collins,” she said reassuringly. “She had a severe allergic reaction to the sting, but we’ve given her epinephrine and some anti-histamines and she’s responding well.”

I shook her hand and thanked her profusely. “It was just as well that you got her here so quickly. In the future, she’ll need to carry an EpiPen, just in case this happens again. We’ll keep her under observation for an hour or so, but then you should be able to take her home.”

Sure enough, an hour and many cups of disgusting hospital coffee later, they brought her out in a wheelchair. “She’s going to be groggy for several hours,” the doctor said. “Check on her every hour or so until she gets back to normal. If there’s any change for the worse, bring her straight back.”

She slept most of the way home in the back seat of the car, and I carried her up to her room and laid her on the bed. She woke up long enough to give me a sleepy smile and then was out cold again. She looked so beautiful lying there, her pretty face peaceful in sleep and framed by her long blonde hair.

She was wearing jean shorts and a sweatshirt and I stood over her for quite a while, wondering if I should undress her. It wasn’t the first time that I’d looked at her developing body and it wasn’t the first time that it had given me an erection. She was so young and innocent, her breasts small and conical, with little nipples that seemed to be almost permanently erect. And her hips were just filling from her previously boyish figure into something more ... beautiful.

Telling myself that my reaction was perfectly normal, just a male of the species attracted to a female, I tried to pull off her shorts. When her panties began to come down with them, I felt an overwhelming urge to carry on, to expose her virgin pussy, but I fought it down, pulling her panties back up before stripping off the shorts. She had tight white panties on and I could see that she had only a little pubic hair above her clearly outlined crease. My cock was like an iron rod in my pants as I gazed at it.

Dragging my eyes away, I managed to take off her top, only briefly looking at her little breasts, the shape of which was beautifully shown by her thin sports bra. I pulled the covers over her hurriedly, before the desires in me overcame my perilously wavering self-control; she hadn’t stirred during the whole process.

I went to my bathroom and let my pants and shorts drop to the floor. My cock was as hard as I’d ever known: the veins standing out like cords and the tip dark and tight and shiny. I shut my eyes and saw again her beautiful small breasts, the outline of her puffy mound, and her little slit, as I beat off over the sink. It didn’t take very long at all and the first blast of cum shot out, hitting the wall above the mirror. I was shocked at the expression of pure, unadulterated lust on my face as I covered the mirror in rope after rope of spunk in what was by far the most intense and powerful orgasm of my life.

I felt guilty as hell as I cleared up the mess afterward, shocked and ashamed as to how incredibly exciting I’d found my own daughter’s young body.

I went back to check on her an hour later. She was still asleep and she’d kicked the covers off. Her left hand was between her legs, cupping her pussy, and she was breathing heavily. I shook her shoulder gently and she moaned softly but didn’t wake.

She looked so, so beautiful and I was hard again in seconds. Somehow, I convinced myself that I should take her underwear off. It seemed reasonable at the time, but then maybe half a pint or so of the blood that should have been in my brain was currently trying to burst my penis. And, of course, she’d never know.

She was so relaxed it was easy to slide the bra up over her arms and I saw her little breasts uncovered for the first time. They were so cute, just firm cones topped with the tiniest but very hard little pink nipples. The urge to suck her whole teat into my mouth was nearly overwhelming, and I felt almost virtuous as I restrained myself to just brushing a fingertip over one tiny rubbery nipple.

My hands were shaking badly as I pulled her panties down. I gasped out loud as I saw her little pussy: the mounds so perfect and plump and hairless below a frond-like spray of soft curls. I couldn’t help myself and brushed a fingertip over her vulva - I’d never known skin so soft. As I dipped my head a little closer I saw that it wasn’t entirely bald: it was covered with the finest of downy hairs. Before I knew what I was doing my lips were brushing over her silky-smooth mounds and the little neat slit between. I lifted my head as Ellie moaned softly and saw that her eyes were still shut tight, but she thrust her hips up just a little, as if wanting more.

Looking closer, I could see her eyeballs moving under her lids: she was dreaming, I realized. but what about? As is to answer my silent question I heard her breathe softly, “Daddy,” and my heart lurched: sweet Jesus, she was dreaming about me! My little girl was having a sex dream about me!

I brushed a finger between her inner thighs and she moaned again and spread her legs for me, just enough for me to kiss her pussy properly.

I was consumed by lust now, licking her precious vulva and then dipping my tongue between her tiny inner lips. It was so, so soft and warm. A little deeper and I was rewarded with the unmistakable taste of a girl on heat, made even more sublime by just a hint of perfumed soap! My head spun both from the exquisite taste and the very idea that my baby girl was sexually aroused!

My dick was so fucking hard by this stage that it actually hurt. I freed it and then lifted her hand and wrapped her soft fingers around my shaft, holding it there as I fucked her little fist. My precum, leaking freely now, made it slippery and wonderful, but the sight of her sweet pussy was calling to me. As I released her hand she kept a firm grip on me - in her sleep she liked having her hand around my erection!

With trembling fingers I parted her baby lips and saw her clit, barely the size of a matchhead, but tight and shiny. Watching her face for any signs of wakefulness I caressed her clit with the tip of my tongue. Other than some soft cries and the faintest movement of her hips as I lapped hungrily on her tiny nubbin, she showed no signs of awakening. I covered her clit with my lips and sucked gently. I was sucking my baby girl’s erect clit! Her gorgeous fourteen-year-old virgin clit! Then she started whimpering and I knew that I’d gone too far! I almost whimpered myself as I covered up her gorgeous little body. A quick, frantic glance at her face told me that her eyes were still shut and I prayed silently but fervently that she’d have no recollection of what I’d done.

When I went back to my room I did something that I hadn’t done since I was a young boy experimenting with my recently discovered and much loved new toy: I folded a pillow in half and fucked the life out of the channel that it formed. It wasn’t any substitute at all, but I imagined that the soft halves of the pillow were the plump cheeks of her ass as I fucked her from behind, and the orgasm that I had was both quick and colossal.

Ellie

Waking up with my heart pounding and my pussy tingling wasn’t unusual for me at that time. I’d been having some very weird and exciting dreams, often involving my daddy. Infuriatingly, those ones never seemed to go how I wanted, always veering off in strange directions when what I wanted was for him to kiss me ... to touch me...

This time though, he was kissing me! He was kissing my pussy!! They were very soft kisses, just brushing my skin, but they felt gorgeous!

I just lay there at first, letting the incredible sensations excite me more and more. When I finally realized that it wasn’t a dream, that he really was kissing me, I almost cried out. I wondered why he was doing it, and then I felt his tongue push into my slit and all thoughts just vanished from my mind as it was overwhelmed by the sheer loveliness of it. I’d never known pleasure like it. I’d touched myself of course, in all honesty quite a lot, but this was so, so much nicer. I needed to move my hips, to thrust them, but I dimly realized that he must think that I was asleep, so I fought down those urges.

Then I became aware that I was holding something, something that was hard and warm, but pleasantly soft and silky too. I’d never seen, let alone touched, one in real life, but I was aware of what a penis was, and instantly knew that it was my daddy’s erect penis that was in my hand! Again it was so hard not to cry out.

His hand, which I hadn’t even noticed was around mine, was suddenly gone. Should I let go? I wondered. I really didn’t want to, but if I was actually asleep would I keep holding it? What I really, really wanted to do was to stroke it, but before I could make up my mind, something incredible happened - Daddy’s fingers gently parted my pussy lips at the top, and then he licked my button!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.