Jo's Joys

by Inosolan

Copyright© 2002 by Inosolan

Erotica Sex Story: Our first meeting with Nikki, mysterious owner of the "Hot Rags" boutique, and with Jo, who will also appear in later stories.<br>A rather sinister lady, Nikki, by all appearances, at least as the story begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School   .

This was my first attempt at erotica. Feel free to criticise.

As usual, this story is copyright by me, and may be reprinted (on non-commercial sites ONLY) so long as this notice is included and credit is given.

This is a work of fiction -- intended for adults (over 18) only. If reading it in your area would be illegal, don't read it. If what's in it would offend you, don't read it. If you think what's in it would offend you, don't read it.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Today was a free day -- no classes, and she had all her homework for the week finished, as well. Jo decided to go shopping; it was a while since she bought any clothes, and she thought she'd try something new.

There it was -- the new store she'd noticed and talked about with her roommate -- "Hot Rags" was the name and the mannequins in the window wore some of the sexiest clothing she'd seen in a long time. One in particular -- brunette, long-haired and small, but long-legged, just like herself -- wore skintight pants of soft black leather, boots with spike heels at least three inches high, and a tight-laced black leather bolero over a white jersey top that she was sure would cling and show every line of the body under it. She imagined herself wearing an outfit like that at the Student Union, and the way everyone would stare as she passed, and she felt the beginning of a warm glow deep inside.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed open the door and walked in.

Inside, the store was even more outrageous than the window displays had implied -- one whole counter was taken up with a display of nothing but dildoes of all shapes, colours and materials, soft rubber ones and hard ones that looked as if they were carved from wood; small ones and one at least eighteen inches long and as thick as her own wrist. There was a case full of handcuffs, leather and velvet straps, blindfolds and gags. A counter heaped with lubricants. Perfumes. Vibrators.

And clothes.

Clothes everywhere -- clothes ranging from simply made but sexily-tight blue jeans to bras of all kinds to lingerie and erotic garments she had hardly even imagined in her wildest dreams. She was particularly attracted to one beutifully and realistically molded blonde mannequin wearing a beautiful stretch-lace catsuit over its opulent curves... and then suddenly turned away in embarrassment as she realised that the suit was crotchless and the mannequin was accurately-detailed, indeed.

But the thought of the shimmering golden hair against the black lace seemed to linger with her, and the odd glow she felt warmed a little more.

Still a bit flustered, she turned abruptly away to walk down an aisle, and collided with a shop assistant who had stepped up behind her but not had a chance to announce herself. Startled, they both almost tripped, and they briefly, instinctively clutched at each other for balance.

Somehow, she found her hand almost possessively cupping the other girl's firm breast. She could feel the nipple stir, begining to rise, against her palm.

Quickly, in embarrassed confusion, she jerked her hand away and stepped back, not daring to meet the girl's eyes.

But the memory of the nipple beginning to harden against her palm, and of the warm, yielding firmness of the girl's breast under her fingertips burned in her consciousness, and the warmth she felt began to have a definite meaning and location.

How could she be becoming excited over just a touch -- and a touch of the hand to a woman's body, at that? Why did the whole afternoon suddenly seem so erotically-charged?

"I'm terribly sorry -- clumsy of me... the salesgirl, appearing somewhat embarrassed herself, apologised and then asked "May I help you, Miss?", causing Jo to actually look at her for the first time.

It appeared that management at the very least could be said not to mind if the staff showed off the shop's wares themselves, and possibly even encouraged them to. The girl, somewhat taller than she was herself, and with even longer legs, wore a red skirt that would have modestly covered her all the way to her ankles, except that it was so sheer that it molded every detail under it and that it was slit from the hem almost to the hip on each side, clearly showing her fine legs whenever she moved or a breath of air stirred the light material. On her feet she wore shoes of bright red patent leather, with platform soles and incredibly high heels that made her almost six feet tall as she stood there; and she wore glistening black opera-length hose of pure silk, held by an old-fashioned garter belt whose red lace was occasionally visible. Her waist was circled by a wide black patent leather belt that emphasised how very narrow it was in contrast to her flaring hips and broad shoulders. Her large nipples were barely hidden by the neckline of a tight bodice of thin black silk that caressed and molded every inch of her flesh, and left no doubt that she was braless; a bright green Chinese dragon applique, set with rhinestones, swirled around the neckline, the traditional "pearls" its talons clasped just happening to fall where her nipples pushed impudently outward under the sheer fabric. She had a narrow face with strong cheekbones, wide red lips, blue eyes, and heavy blonde hair cut in the style of the Fifties sex goddess, Betty Page.

"May I help you?" the girl asked again, startling Jo out of her reverie.

"Ummm -- I'd like to look at something like that," she said, pointing at the mannequin in the leather outfit.

"Ah -- the Delores look," the girl smiled. "Got a boyfriend who needs a little... discipline?" She extended one foot slightly, as if grinding something into the floor, assumed a look of disdain, and said "'Lick my boot clean, worm!', that sort of thing?"

"Ummm, no -- that is, I mean... well, I don't actually have a boyfriend at the moment..." she stammered. Now why had she told this stranger something she hadn't even admitted to herself before right now? That her latest boyfriend, like the one before, had decided he was more interested in her roommate than he was in her? Not that it was Backy's fault, she hadn't encouraged him -- hadn't encouraged any of them -- but somehow...

"Oh, too bad. So what you're looking for is bait Well, I'd say you've got the sort of looks that you ought to be able to find another easily enough... though a little decoration on the package never hurts." She smiled again, more broadly, openly looking Jo up and down and liking what she saw. "And that outfit ought to suit you to a 'T'." She turned and began selecting items from shelves. "I'll get the outfit and the appropriate accessories together -- why don't you go into the back of the store and wait for me in Fitting Room One?"

"Ummm, okay -- thank you," Jo said, a bit uncertainly, as she turned and made her way to the room. She might have been even more uncertain if she had seen how the girl sent a quick glance after her, then smiled to herself, locked the front door and pulled down the "Closed" shade in its window. Humming happily, the girl followed Jo to the fitting room.

Jo was startled by the luxuriousness of the room she found herself in; to her, "Fitting Room" suggested a small cubicle with a mirror on one wall, a hard bench, and not much more. But this! The room was at least twice as big as she had anticipated, with a warm wool carpet in place of the bare floor she had expected, a large comfortable-looking leather-covered couch in place of the bench most such rooms had, several mirrors on the walls (and even one on the ceiling she didn't notice), and what looked as if it might be a small bar in one corner.

She was still taking it in when the salesgirl bustled in behind her and deposited all of the things she was carrying carefully on a shelf along one wall.

"Let's see how well this stuff fits you" she said, and then, as if meaning nothing, placed her hand in the small of Jo's back and gently pushed her toward the center of the room.

Jo barely managed to stop herself from gasping aloud at the sudden touch of the girl's warm hand against her back, just brushing, surely by accident, along the top edge of her shapely cheeks. She felt the warm glow again, and fought to not show that she was, inexplicably, becoming aroused.

"My name is Nikki, by the way -- what's yours? Jo? How nice -- I like the name Jo. All right, you get undressed, and i'll help you try this stuff on."

Get undressed? In front of her? Surely... But Nikki seemed unconcerned at the prospect, merely humming gently as she straightened the clothing where it lay on the shelf.

Well, all right... Jo grabbed the waist of her top and carefully pulled it off over her head. Letting it fall onto the leather couch, she then unsnapped the waistband of her skirt, and stepped out of it, folding it and dropping it to the leather as well. Standing there in bra and panties, she had to consciously stop her hands from trying to cover herself as the other girl turned to face her.

"Oh, my -- that will never do. You can't wear that sort of stuff under this outfit -- we'll have to start at the skin and work outward. Take those things off, too."

Jo wsn't sure she'd heard corectly -- strip nude? Well, she thought to herself, it's not as if it's in front of a strange man... (She sternly ignored the warmth that had centered itself between her legs.) She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, then pushed the straps off her shoulders and let it slip away from her pink-tipped breasts. As she did so, she didn't notice the way Nikki, looking in the mirror, watched how her breasts stood outward as her back arched as she shed the bra.

Reaching down, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties, slid them downward, and stepped out of them, now wearing only her sneakers. Glancing at Nikki to make sure the blonde wouldn't see her, she quickly stroked her breasts with her palms, feeling her nipples stir a bit.

Nikki, still watching in the small mirror, licked her lips and imagined her own hands there.

"All right. This leather is quite thin and soft and tight. It would show hideous panty lines from the sort of garment you just took off, so try this on," Nikki said, turning around with a wisp of black silk in one hand. Jo stared. The... garment... that Nikki held consisted of a small triangular patch of sheer silk and some elastic strings. "Ummm -- what is that?" she asked, feeling a bit stupid.

"Butt floss," Nikki said with a straight face, giving Jo time to react with shock before she said "Thong panties, of course. Slip them on, now."

Jo took them, looked at them for a moment, and then slipped them on. Catching a glimpse in a mirror, she realised that the silk triangle, while it covered her crotch adequately, left nothing to the imagination, and the way that the thong in back slid downward and disappeared between her cheeks seemed positively obscene.

So why did she feel so excited? Why was she afraid that, if she took off the thong, it would be damp?

"Excllent." Nikki said. "Now the pants. Let me help you."

Taking the soft leather in her hands, she knelt down by Jo's feet, guiding first one foot, then the other, into the legs of the pants. "Rest your hand on my shoulder if you need to balance," she said, and Jo did. "Tight as these are, I'll have to help you get them on without wrinkles the first time..."

Nikki took her time slipping the supple, warm leather up Jo's long, curved legs. Without actually seeming to, her hands caressed every inch of the outside of the other girl's calves and thighs, then came to rest, as if by accident, on Jo's hips, as Nikki stood behind her, their bodies almost touching.

Jo's eyes were partly closed, and she was aware that her nipples were stirring.

"And now, the zipper," said Nikki. Keeping one hand on Jo's hip to "steady" her, the salesgirl reached around her and far down in front of her to find the zipper tab where the zipper curved down and under, much further than normal under the crotch of the pants.

As if by accident, her fingertips slipped inside the tight pants and gently slid over Jo's mound in the tight, damp silk panties. "There it is!" she exclaimed, catching hold of the zipper tab and pulling it upward, letting it slip slowly along with a small pressure against Jo as it slipped over the silk covering her pussy lips and then across her clitoris on the way.

Jo gave a small moan in the back of her throat, and Nikki smiled. "Now slip this on," she said, handing Jo the soft, white jersey top. "I love this material," she said, rubbing her hand slowly along it, where it lay along Jo's arm. Jo shivered and almost felt ready to purr like a cat being stroked. "It's so soft and so smooth and so warm and cool at the same time..."

"Isn't there a... ummm... a bra?" Jo asked. She was finding it hard to think about anything beside Nikki's hand on her arm and the perfume Nikki wore.

"Oh, no -- it would show too much. It's built into the bolero. Over your head, now..." she said, as she helped Jo slip the soft top on.

"Now, isn't that soft... and warm... and niiiiccce?" she said as she smoothed wrinkles out of the material along Jo's sides from her shoulders to her waist; her hands rested momentarily on Jo's hips, holding her gently, pulling her back against Nikki's body (Jo shivered again as she felt Nikki's hard nipples press against her with only two thin layers of fabric between them and her own skin), then again smoothing wrinkles upward along Jo's sides until her fingers touched Jo's breasts gently, cupping them for just a fleeting moment, touching the aching nipples fleetingly, so lightly it might have been Jo'simagination...

"You have such lovely breasts, you know," she murmured, her hot breath tickling Jo's ear. "It would be a shame to hide them, like that top and that bra you were wearing tried to."

Jo stood there, not moving at all.

She wasn't sure that she could move; not sure she could do anything unless this tall beautiful woman told her to. Something inside her told her that this wasn't like her... that she didn't do the sort of thing that she was suddenly wanting to do so badly... She moaned again, softly.

Nikki took the leather bolero. "You see," she said, as if not aware of what was happening to Jo, it has cups molded into the leather."

She slipped the garment over Jo's torso, laced the front, and began adjusting it so that the cups caught and cradled and lifted Jo's pretty tits, the nipples pressing darkly against the light white fabric that was all that covered them. She tied the lacings, stepped behind Jo again, and, placing her hands on the shorter woman's hips, turned her until she faced a full length mirror.

"There, you see -- " she said, "I told you that the bolero would suport you."

Jo looked, and realised that, indeed, the bolero's cups were pressing in and up under her tits, making them seem higher and fuller than ever before. Her nipples stood out, completely erect, which she knew ought to embarrass her, but somehow didn't.

"You are so beautiful," Nikki murmured, leaning forward to practically whisper it intoJo's ear, as her hands again cupped the pretty brunette's tits, this time firmly and possessively, her fingertips caressing the hard nubs of their tipsm aking them even harder and more sensitive. Jo's body shook, and she murmured "nooo...", but Nikki murmured "Yesss" into her ear, then tickled the pink shell with the tip of her hot wet tongue.

Nikki's hand slipped downward from Jo's tit, trailing slowly and excitingly across her flat belly, until she touched Jo's mound thru the thin, hot leather. She caressed the outside of Jo's pussy, rubbing the leather and the silk of the skimpy panties Jo wore against the outer lips, pressing Jo backward so that her warm rounded ass rubbed against Nikki's own mound. Nibbling at Jo's ear and neck, she continued to stroke and caress her tit and her pussy until Jo moaned and trembled and gasped in orgasm.

The brunette almost fainted from the shock of the unexpected orgasm, and, as her knees buckled, Nikki guided her down onto the huge, leather-covered couch. Jo lay full length, not moving, staring up into the blonde's face. For a moment, with one hand, Nikki fondled and teased Jo's breasts, with the other she stroked her cheek. One finger slipped between Jo's lips, and the smaller woman suckled at it like a baby...

Then slowly Nikki bent forward, and pressed her lips to Jo's, kissing her gently but insistently. Her tongue slipped out and caressed Jo's lips, then pressed harder until they slowly parted. For a moment Jo simply lay there as Nikki's tongue explored her lips and teeth, then, tentatively, she began to kiss back, her own tongue moving, touching its tip to Nikki's.

Nikki raised her head, reached between them, and took hold of the lace that closed the leather vest. As she slowly untied the knot she had tied so recently, she murmured "I always like to unwrap gifts that come in pretty wrappings."

The leather fell open and fell away.

Nikki cupped Jo's breast in her hand fully for the first time, then leaned forward and kissed Jo again, as she gently pinched the hard little pebble-like nipple between thumb and forefinger.

This time, there was no hesitation, as Jo's tongue slipped into Nikki's mouth and stroked and fought with Nokki's own.

Breaking the kiss, Nikki said "You're mine, now. And I have so much to teach you..."


Jo lay dreamily upon the leather couch, anxiously waiting for Nikki's next touch.

Her mind almost entirely given over to arousal of a degree she had never felt before, she wondered why she was so ready to give herself to this woman? Wasn't it dirty and perverted for two women to have sex? Certainly, she wasn't that kind of...

But... wait... How could she have forgotten...


Jo was so excited. Her best friend in all the world was having her Sweet Sixteen party and she was going to go and they'd have lots of fun. Susie had already let out the word that her parents had a business obligation that they couldn't break for the evening of her sixteenth birthday, so, while they'd be there when the party started, they'd have to leave before it was over, leaving Susie's big sister, Pearl, and her husband, Ralph, to keep an eye on things in their absence.

And Susie said that Pearl was Not A Problem.

Jo knew that some of the kids would be bringing dope, and that Susie planned to get into her Dad's liquor cabinet.

Jo's parents thought it was going to be a quiet little party chaperoned by two of their best friends.

Jo thought it was going to be rather different from that.

Jo hoped that Billy Bryson was going to be there, and that Jacqi Quince wasn't.

She really liked Billy, and had hopes that he might help her with a little problem she had.

Jo's problem was that she was a seventeen-year-old virgin.

Nobody at school knew -- nobody knew her shameful secret except Susie, and Susie had said that she'd try to arrange to help her take care of that at the party, if everything went the way it was supposed to.


Jo's mother dropped her at Susie's place about an hour before most of their friends arrived, because Jo was helping her best friend set up and run her party.

"Is everything cool?" Jo asked, first thing.

"Everything is perfect!" Susie replied. "Ralph is going to go out and play poker with friends of his and as soon as he's gone, Pearl is going to sneak out and meet her boyfriend. Having, like, you know, a total slut for a big sister can be sooo helpful sometimes..." They both giggled.

"So, I got the vodka from Dad's bar and as soon as the folks're gone, I'm gonna like, you know, pour it in the punch when nobody's looking..." Susie grinned dirtily "... and I figure the fun ought to start sometime soon after that."

Jo thought about Billy Bryson. "I hope so," she said. Just thinking about Billy was making her nipples tingle inside her bra.

"Ummm, bad news, though, kid -- Billy's gonna be, like, you know, bringing Jacqui after all and she sticks to him like superglue, 'cos she knows what a, like, you know, total slutboy he is."

Jo's nipples were definitely not tingling.

"Damn that bitch," she muttered. "I heard that they were breaking up!"

"I hear she gave him, like, you know, a mega-blowjob and let him do her backdoor style to make up for the way she yelled at him when she caught him screwing Beckie last week..."

"'Backdoor'? -- you mean, like up her... ?"

"Yup -- right up, like, you know, her butthole."

"That is so gross!"

"Boys like it, though."

"Boys are pigs."


Susie's parents stayed around just long enough to greet Susie's guests and to see the presents opened -- the kinky lingerie one of Susie's friends gave her caused her mother to look a little disapproving, or maybe it was just the way that Susie held it up in front of her and danced sexily around the room, actually.

But then they left, and Jo saw Susie quickly pour the bottle of vodka into the strong-tasting fruit punch, just before everybody got glasses of it and went into the next room for the cake-cutting.


Jo heard a car door slam as she began her second glass of punch.

"There goes Ralph," Susie said.

Jo sipped at her punch slowly; aside from Susie, she was the only one who knew what was in it, and she wanted to try to stay mostly sober until she might have a chance to get Billy Bryson loose from Jacqui; already she was beginning to feel a little buzz from the first glass.

She could tell that a couple of people were feeling it a lot more than she was -- Jim was already talking too loud, the way he did when he was drunk, and Mary was beginning to nod off on a chair in the corner of the room.

Jo heard the back door close quietly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.