Turn About - Cover

Turn About

by Titmouse

Copyright© 2002 by Titmouse

Erotica Sex Story: Sequel to 'Young Love'. The student wants to learn more from her teacher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   .

Sequel to 'Young Love'

©1997, All Rights Reserved

Janice Cramer, the young student who had insisted I seduce her, didn't keep her tongue-in-cheek promise that we would get together again the next day. That was just as well, as our session the previous day had pretty well drained me of anything more than an intellectual interest in sex.

So, Sunday, I just lazed around the house, alternating between panic at what I'd done -- a high school teacher bonking one of his very much underage students -- and moments of incredible delight as I remembered how eager, sexy and grown-up Janice had been in her first experience with lovemaking.

Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. When I was the proper age to date girls like Janice, I was never successful in getting any of them to go all the way. And while I'd had my share of women since then, certainly none of them had been a young, beautiful, inexperienced but very eager teenager with a body that was lush, ripe, untouched and perfect.

Scenes from our afternoon session at her uncle's cabin kept flashing through my mind... the first kiss in the cabin... the sight of her firm, teenage tits as Janice lay there on the bed, inviting me to look... the feel of her hesitant mouth as she slid it over my cock for the first time... the look on her face when the first jet of my cum exploded into her mouth, and the eager, frenzied attack that followed as she did her best to suck all the cum out of me... the moment when I broke her cherry and the incredible feel as my prick slid all the way into her body for the first time... the sight of her on top of me, bucking her hips to shove my cock as deeply as possible and waggle it back and forth in her.

Despite my depleted condition, my dick responded to my daydreams. It would stretch and expand, hurting slightly, whenever I thought of our lovemaking session, although seldom achieving a full, rampant hard-on. Still, it was clear I would soon be ready for more.

Whether more would include Janice was very much the question that perplexed me. On one hand was the fact that nothing in recent memory had excited me the way Janice had on Saturday. It's hard to imagine anything more erotic than a perfectly-built, beautiful teenage who is eager to try anything and who responds to everything with the energy and passion of discovery.

On the other hand, I'm a teacher. The consequences of getting caught would be enormous and permanent. If anyone found out about last Saturday -- let alone any potential future sessions -- my ruin would be immediate. Society, for good reason, frowns on that sort of thing.

Despite knowing better, I couldn't help spending most of the day Sunday wishing the phone would ring. And when it did, and it wasn't Janice, I couldn't help feeling disappointed. It was almost 10 p.m. when the phone rang again. I was in the middle of a movie on one of the cable channels and answered distractedly.

"Mr. Mansfield?" I knew instantly that it was Janice.

"Uh...hi," I said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't call earlier," she said. "When I got up this morning, my folks said we were going to spend the day with my grandparents, and I couldn't get time to call before we left without... you know... raising questions."

"That's okay," I said. "I didn't really expect you to call."

"Well, I did," Janice said, a slight pout in her tone of voice. "Didn't you want me to call?"

"Yes," I said, "and no. I've been in a daze. I keep remembering yesterday. But I also keep thinking it was a really foolish thing for me to do."

"Are you scared?" she asked, putting her finger exactly on the problem.

"I guess I am," I admitted. "I could get in a lot of trouble, you know."

"I know," Janice said. There was a silence for a while. "Look," she said, "I don't know how to make you feel okay about it. Just... well, I'd never do anything to hurt you. You were wonderful to me, and I'll always be grateful."

"It's not you I'm worried about," I said. "Anybody could have seen us, and it would be all over for me." There was another silence.

"Does that mean you don't want to get together again?" Janice asked finally.

"The truth is that I want to so bad that it scares me," I said. "But I don't think it would be a good idea." This time the silence stretched for a long time.

"Okay," Janice said, quietly, sadly. "I guess I understand. Thank you for everything, Mr. Mansfield. It was wonderful, and I'll never forget you." She hung up without saying goodbye.

Afterward, I still had mixed feelings. In some ways, I was very relieved that it was over. I had taken a huge risk, and it looked like I would get away with it unless Janice was a very different person than I thought she was. On the other hand, I had given up the chance for another opportunity to make love with her. My brain told me I was much better off; my body was disappointed and a little pissed off.

I tried to watch the rest of the movie, but all I could think about was Janice. Finally, I gave up in disgust and went to bed, where I tossed and turned for more than an hour before falling asleep.

Monday, I didn't see Janice until after lunch, when she filed into the room for my 1:30 history class. She saw me looking at her and gave me a grin and a quick wink. Other than that, Janice behaved as usual, asking two questions that showed she had not only read the weekend assignment but thought about it. When class was over, she left without saying anything, although she gave me another quick but friendly smile on the way out.

Tuesday was the same. Wednesday, Janice joined a small group around my desk after class to ask questions about the assignment I had just given but left when the others did.

Thursday, I ran into Janice in the hall just outside the lunchroom.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I said back. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Janice said. We stood there looking at each other for a moment. "Look," she said, "I'd like to talk to you."

"Do you think that's smart?" I asked. She hesitated.

"I just want to talk," Janice said. "It's about Jimmy."

I was just getting used to the idea that we were going to let well enough alone. Getting together didn't seem like such a hot idea. On the other hand, as long as we avoided the subject and especially the activity of our previous get-together, I couldn't really object. There was a worried look to Janice's eyes. She had been and was one of my favorite students, and we had also shared a wonderful experience. I wanted to be helpful, thought that maybe I owed it to her, and, to be honest, there was also a thought in the back of my mind that I didn't want to get her angry with me.

"Okay, I guess," I said. "When?"

"Saturday," Janice said, as if she'd been prepared for the question. "Same time, same place."

"Uh..."

"Don't worry," she said. "I just want to talk. It's just the best place I can think of."

"Well, okay," I said after thinking about it for a moment.

"See you then," Janice said, and walked away.

On Saturday, I arrived at her uncle's lakeside cabin about five minutes after one o'clock. As before, Janice's car was already there, and she stepped out of the door to greet me as I parked beside it. She was wearing a large denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the tail hanging out over white shorts.

"Hi," she called to me brightly from the cabin's porch.

"Hi," I said back.

"Come on in," she said, turning and walking into the cabin. "I made some iced tea, if you want it."

Glancing around to reassure myself that no one was around, I followed Janice in. She walked over to the kitchen table and sat down facing me. I took a chair across from her.

We chitchatted for a while, talking about school and family. I began to get impatient and decided to take the plunge first.

"So," I said, "what's going on? You said you wanted to talk about Jimmy."

"Yeah," Janice said, but then said nothing else.

"So what's going on between you two?" I prompted.

"Well," she said, "after we talked Sunday and decided we weren't going to... you know... Well, I decided that maybe I'd try it with Jimmy."

I wasn't surprised. It was one of the things I'd considered after Janice had said she wanted to talk.

"And..." I prompted. "How did it go?"

Janice sighed. "It was pretty much of a disaster," she said.

"How so?"

"I brought Jimmy out here Wednesday night," she said, "and I let him. So we did it." Janice frowned. "That part wasn't so awful, I guess, but everything else was. We broke up Thursday after school."

"I'm sorry," I said. "What went wrong?"

They had arrived at the cabin just after sunset on Wednesday night, Janice said. They had sat on the couch, drinking cokes, and soon wound up making out. Janice had not told Jimmy -- had not really decided until the last moment -- that she was going to let him make love to her.

But one thing led to another. She had let him open her blouse and play with her breasts, then let him unhook her bra and fondle her naked tits. Janice had let him pet her pussy, too, first outside and then inside her pants. She had let him push her pants down, which was the first time she had permitted that, then had let him undress her completely, lay her back on the sofa and put it in.

"I was pretty excited," Janice said. "I wanted him to do it really bad. And he did. He put it in me and... well, he only lasted about 30 seconds and then it was all over." She gave me a wry smile, not saying it but obviously remembering the hours we had spent together only a week ago.

"So I thought I'd try to get him going again, you know? And he let me touch him, but when I tried to... you know... kiss it?... well he got upset and wouldn't let me. I tried to tell him it was okay, but he just got madder and madder. He said he knew I'd done it before. He said only bad girls did that sort of thing, and anyway, it had been too easy when he put it in me. And he was mad because he said I'd been pretending to be, you know, goody-goody, when all the time I was just a slut."

Janice had tried to calm him, but Jimmy was completely unreasonable. He was mad because she hadn't let him before, and he also seemed mad that she had let him this time. She tried to get him going again, but he rejected her angrily and just got more upset.

"I don't understand," Janice said. "I gave him what he wanted, but it didn't make him happy, it made him mad." There were tears welling up in her eyes.

"Maybe he's just too young," I said, and then immediately regretted it. I didn't want to give Janice any ideas. "It sounds to me like he may have been feeling guilty. Sometimes, you only think you want something but, when you get it, you find out that it's a lot more complicated than you thought."

"But what am I going to do?" Janice wailed. Tears rolled down her cheek. Without thinking, I got up and went over to her. When I patted her shoulder to comfort her, she stood up and threw her arms around my neck, sobbing against my shoulder. I patted her back reassuringly, uncomfortably aware of her breasts pressing against me.

I hugged her and she snuggled against me. An electric charge jumped between us. We both knew instantly that things had changed. Janice wrapped her arms tighter around me, pulling herself close. On their own, my hands switched from patting her back to stroking it. A moment later, Janice lifted her face to me, eyes closed. I hesitated only briefly before lowering my mouth to hers.

The kiss went on for a long time. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and Janice opened to me eagerly, letting her tongue play with mine. Her arms tightened around my neck, pulling me down to her and lifting herself up. I put a hand on her ass and pulled her pelvis against mine. My leg slipped between hers, and Janice pressed against it. She moaned, partly in relief and partly in passion.

When we finally broke from the kiss, Janice opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I really didn't mean to do this, but I can't help it," she said.

"We really shouldn't," I said.

"I know," Janice said, looking directly into my eyes, "and I don't give a damn." She stepped back slightly but took my hand. "Come on," she said, "let's stop pretending we're not going to. I want you to make love to me again."

She led me to the couch, the same one that had witnessed her scene with Jimmy. The bed was only a little farther away in the small cabin, but I sensed that Janice wanted to replace a bad memory with a good one. When we got to the couch, she let go of my hand and sat down.

"Stay right there," she said, guiding me in front of her. "I've been thinking about this all week. That's why I wanted to do it with Jimmy."

Janice reached up to the zipper of my pants and slowly slid it down. She reached into the fly and put her hand on my prick, which was already getting hard. Janice moved her hand up and down a couple of times, then worked her hand into the slit of my underwear and wrapped her fingers around me. I swelled in her fingers.

Using both hands now, Janice pulled and tugged and guided until my cock head popped out. She pushed the cloth back until it stood out free and clear. Janice could have let go of my prick entirely and it would still have stood straight out.

But she didn't let go. Instead, Janice put a hand behind my fanny and pulled me toward her. Her other hand was wrapped around my cock. She opened her mouth and guided me to it.

Her warm lips nibbled softly on the end of my prick. Then Janice opened her mouth a little more and began to lick all around the head. She raised me up so that she could lap her tongue along the bottom. She ran her tongue all the way down the shaft to where it protruded from my pants and then, pressing her tongue flat against the bottom side of my cock, ran it all the way back up to the head.

Pointing the helmeted head right at her mouth again, Janice moved her head forward, her lips closed but yielding. As her mouth pushed forward, she allowed my prick to slide into between her welcoming lips, pushing them open wider and wider as she took more of it into her. My cock had turned into a solid pole.

When she had taken me as deeply as she comfortably could, deeply enough that she had to move her fingers out of the way, Janice slowly pulled back, dragging her pursed lips along the shaft until just the head was still in her mouth. She held me in her mouth there, nursing on the head of my cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she suck on it.

After doing that several times, my prick was slick with her saliva. Janice tightened her fingers around the shaft and began to jack me off as well as blow me. Her hand and mouth moved up and down together, squeezing tightly. Sometimes, Janice would twist her wrist, wringing her hand around the shaft instead of up and down. Sometimes, she would hold the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking on it, while rapidly jerking her hand up and down.

I stood there in front of her, sometimes watching Janice as she worked on my cock eagerly, other times tilting my head up, eyes closed, concentrating on the feel of her hand, mouth and lips as she worked on me. After a while, I decided I was either going to have to stop her or let her make me cum this way. It was tempting, but I wanted to be closer to her. I wanted to feel her firm, young body next to me. Reluctantly, I pulled back, causing an audible smack as my cock slid out of Janice's clinging, sucking lips.

"Wasn't that okay," she asked, looking worried.

"Oh, my, yes," I reassured her. "If anything, it was too good. I just want to be inside you when I cum."

"Well, we could do it more than once, couldn't we," Janice asked, smiling. "I seem to remember we did it at least twice last Saturday."

"True," I said, "and who knows what we'll do this time. But right now, I want to hold you, not stand here barely touching you, sexy as that might be."

I sat beside Janice, then, realizing the couch was not very wide, changed my mind and slipped to my knees on the floor. I urged her to lay back, slid a cushion under her head and shoulders, then bent forward to kiss her.

Janice welcomed the kiss eagerly, and soon we were probing each other's mouth passionately. After a while, I moved my mouth to her ear and then her neck, nibbling at the sensitive areas under her jaw and along her neck and in the hollow at the base. I moved my hands to the buttons of her shirt.

The first two were already unbuttoned. The third, when opened, revealed a hint of cleavage. The fourth showed all of the tops of her breasts and part of her bra. I lowered my lips to the valley between her breasts and kissed her lovely young tits, extending my tongue to trace the line between them. Meanwhile, I continued to unbutton the shirt.

When all the buttons were open, I spread the shirt open, revealing Janice's slim torso and her lovely breasts, which were cupped in a sexy red bra. I slid my hands under her back, which made her arch her back and display them even more prominently, and quickly slipped the hooks open. Pulling my hands out and bringing the ends of the back strap with them, I lifted the bra away from her gorgeous teenage tits.

As before, her firm young tits rode high on her chest, scarcely flattening at all even though Janice was lying on her back. I dropped my face to her breasts again and sucked on each of her nipples in turn. She pushed them up to my mouth eagerly, putting her hands behind my head to lift herself upward and press them against my face.

"Oh, Mr. Mansfield," Janice murmured, "it feels so good when you do that."

"Call me Jack," I said. "I think we're close enough for that."

She smiled. "Lick my tits... Jack," she said. "Suck my nipples... Jack." I complied gladly.

I moved my hands to the top of her shorts, unfastened the top button and slid the zipper down. Then, gripping them at the side, I tugged her shorts and panties down over her hips and fanny. Janice lifted her butt off the sofa to help me. She kicked off her sandals and moved her legs to help me as I slid the shorts down them and over her feet. I noticed that her panties were also red, matching the color of her bra. I guessed that she hadn't been entirely unprepared for the way things had worked out.

Turning back to her, I ran my eyes over Janice's young but beautifully developed body, naked now except for the denim shirt around her shoulders. Shyly, she bent a knee and pressed her thighs together to mask her sex from my view. Truly, she was gorgeous.

I lowered my head to her stomach and kissed and nibbled my way downward, flicking my tongue into her navel and dragging the tip down around the edge of the mat of her pubic hair and along the crease between her thigh and her sex. Raising up slightly, I centered my mouth and then moved down again, taking the top of her slot into my mouth. My tongue slid between the lips to find the bud of her clitoris. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue, then sucked on it.

"Ohhhhh, Jack," Janice groaned. "Oh, god, I'd forgotten how good that feels." She pushed her hips upward, offering her sex to me. I licked downward, sliding my tongue between the lips and extending it to probe into her cunt channel. I thrust in and out several times, fucking her with my tongue. Janice spread her thighs wide to give me maximum access, her shyness long forgotten.

"Ummmm," Janice moaned, "it feels so good when you lick me like that. Yes... yesss... oooh... right there... yesss..."

As I worked on her pussy, Janice was clearly getting more and more aroused. Her hips were in continuous motion, rising and falling, rolling first one way then the other, as I dragged my tongue through her slit, sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and gnawed on them gently, pushed my tongue as deeply as possible into her snatch and attacked her clitoris, licking and sucking on it energetically. Shudders ran through her entire body every few moments. Her breathing alternated between deep sighs and ragged panting. Janice was making little whining noises deep in her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm... ohhhhh... ooooh..." Janice moaned. "That feels so good, Jack. Ummmmm... ooooh... I'm... oh, god, Jack... I'm... ohhhh... Are you trying to make me cum? 'Cause... uhhhh... if you keep that up... oooooh... you're sure gonna make me."

I raised my head slightly. "Yes, baby," I said. "I'm gonna make you cum. I'm gonna eat your pussy until you can't stand it. I'm gonna get your goodies, honey."

I lowered my mouth to her cunt again and resumed my attack. Now that she knew I wanted her to cum, Janice abandoned any effort to hold back. When I sucked her clit into my mouth, she shoved her hips up at me eagerly, opening herself to give me complete access. She reached down with one hand and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wider, exposing the nub of her clitoris to direct contact.

While I nibbled and licked at her clit, I slipped a hand between her thighs and pushed a finger into her cunt, working it in and out at first to coat it with our combined juices, then plunging it all the way into her. Janice responded by lifting her hips almost off the sofa, pushing back against my invading finger to force it deeper into her channel.

"Oh, god, Jack," she whimpered. "You're gonna make me cum. I can feel it... almost... yes... almost... yes, there... there... Oh! Oh! OH, GOD! YES! I'M CUMMING. AHHHHHH!"

Janice froze for an instant and then exploded, her body shuddering and writhing on the sofa as the orgasm coursed through her. Her knees flew up, raising her feet from the couch, and her legs spread as wide as possible. I put my tongue right on her clit and shook my head from side to side like a terrier with a rat. Janice grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face against her pussy as she twitched her cunt up to my mouth and tongue.

Then, her clit grown supersensitive from the stimulation, she pushed back on my head, her legs flopping down on the couch. Knowing she needed a break, I pulled back, nibbled at her thighs for a while, and then raised my head to look at her.

Janice opened her eyes slightly to look at me, giving me a weak but very satisfied grin.

"You've got pussy juice all over your face," she said.

"I'm surprised I don't have it in my hair," I said, chuckling. I sat back on my heels and watched Janice as she gradually caught her breath and pulled herself together. She was a delightful, wanton sight as she lay there, her face and breasts flushed, her legs slightly apart, revealing her pussy to my gaze. The lips gaped open a little at the top, and her pink clitoris peeked out. Janice had closed her eyes again and was either unaware that I was running my eyes over her body or just didn't care.

After a while, Janice opened her eyes and reached out to run a hand through my hair.

"That was wonderful, Jack," she said. "Even better than the first time."

I smiled at her. "I love doing that," I said. "I really get a charge out of making you cum. The harder, the better."

"I like making you cum, too," Janice said. "You stopped me before. Can I... do something for you now?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling, "I'm sure you can." Janice started to raise up, presumably to offer to suck me, but I put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down. I stood up, unbuttoned my shirt, and took it off. My dick, now only half erect, hung out of my pants. I unfastened them, pulled my cock back inside my underwear, then pushed them down over my hips. I sat on the couch beside Janice, kicked off my shoes, and shed my pants and underwear.

"I seem to have drooped a little," I said. "Why don't you help get me back in shape?" I climbed onto the sofa, straddling her torso, and moved my knees up under her armpits. My prick, already starting to rise again, wobbled in the air above her head. I leaned forward, put my hands on the arm of the couch behind Janice's head, and lowered my middle so that my dick descended toward her mouth.

Janice chuckled. She reached up and wrapped a hand around my cock and pointed the end toward her face. Raising her head to meet it, she opened her mouth wide and took the head of my prick into her warm oral cavern. I swelled up in response and felt the top of my cock brush the roof of Janice's wet, sucking mouth. Leaning on one hand, I wedged a cushion behind her head so that she wouldn't have to strain to reach me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.