Blow Job

by Alexis Siefert

Copyright© 2002 by Alexis Siefert

Erotica Sex Story: It's hot. Really, really hot. Surely there is 'something' that she can do to help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

"Unless you're announcing the end of summer or a return of the ice age, please don't touch me."

It was a moan, but not the sort Diana was accustomed to hearing from Claire. Moans of pleasure and desire, absolutely. Miserable moans, rarely, and hearing them made Diana almost as distressed as her lover. The heat was finally breaking the young woman; it was something Diana really hadn't anticipated when she and Anthony planned a summer New Orleans vacation.

Diana stood in the open bungalow doorway and watched her lover's chest rise and fall with each breath. There was a thin sheen of sweat covering her pale skin, and a small rivulet ran between her small breasts. Claire's eyes were closed, and her body was spread out on the bed, arms out to her sides, legs spread slightly. She was making every effort to avoid any skin-to-skin contact, even with her own skin.

Claire's voice rose from the inert form on the bed. "Diana? Please tell me again why we came here?"

"Music, Claire. Music, food, life, culture, the river. The dance, the fais do do. Claire, I'm so sorry. I didn't think that the heat would be this horrible on you. I guess Anthony and I are more accustomed to it than you are."

"It's not your fault. You go dance. Just let me sleep, I'll be fine."

Claire sighed, flipped the pillow, and shifted uncomfortably on the cotton sheets looking for a cool spot. She knew she was ruining the vacation for the three of them, but there was little she could do about it. It had been over a hundred degrees every day since they had arrived in the Quarter, and her body refused to adjust. Glass after glass of iced sweet tea, cold showers, all of those things cooled her down temporarily, but it lasted only minutes until the water evaporated from her skin, leaving her just as hot as she was before the shower, and sweaty enough to need another one.

"Diana, darling, wonderful, beautiful Diana? Please just let me lie here and melt. Go. Have fun with Anthony. Just because I'm miserable doesn't mean you have to be too."

She could almost hear Diana's indecision as she answered from her spot in the doorway. Claire knew she wasn't making it easy on her lover. Diana had been looking forward to this vacation for months as part of their ongoing efforts to make themselves into a true family. Three instead of two. This vacation was part of that struggle. An attempt to meld yet another aspect of their lives. It had been "Diana and Anthony" before it was "Diana, Anthony, and Claire," and the thought that there were still parts of "Diana and Anthony" that she couldn't be a part of scared her sometimes.

When she realized that Claire wasn't going to be helped by her presence, Diana's desire for good Cajun food and live zydeco won out. "Okay ma chère? If you're sure. Let me bring you something before I leave? I could run down and get you a plate of begnets and a coffee."

Tempting, but Claire knew she didn't have the energy to eat anything in this heat. "No food, but do you think you could check that little store on the corner for a floor fan? Then you can leave me here for the night."

Had Claire been able to muster the energy to open her eyes, she might have been intrigued by the mischievous look that crossed Diana's face. As it was, she only heard the click as the door shut behind her.

The brush of cloth on her wrist woke Claire from her restless napping. A finger on her lips silenced her surprised protest. The soft linen strips wound around her arms held her fast to the bedposts, and before she could fully open her eyes to see which of her lovers had restrained her, a band of soft cloth was wrapped around under her head and was knotted over her eyes. As the unseen hand moved from her mouth, Claire argued weakly, "it's too hot for this."

Her argument was cut off by Diane's quiet whisper in her ear. "I've brought your fan, just relax. I promise this will cool you down."

She heard a click and felt the first burst of air from the fan rush over her skin. The cool air mixed with the sweat on her skin and sent a quick chill through her body. For the first time in days, Claire shivered slightly. As her body trembled, she felt the strain of linen bindings around her ankles, then she relaxed again as her body adjusted to the new sensation.

She let her breathing slow to a calm, even pace as the cooled air from the fan filled her lungs. She heard Diana shuffling around the room, and the breeze intensified slightly. Claire's body stiffened as a new sensation washed over her skin. Feather-light caresses stroked her flesh, moving down her body at the same pace as the oscillation of the fan. She had a sudden mental image of streamers tied to the fan covering, as though Diana had bought the fan right off of a show-floor.

The only sound in the room the soft whir from the fan, and denied sight, Claire's focused on the touches of the cloth on her skin. Goosebumps rose on her breasts, and her nipples hardened to tiny arrow-shaft points. Her fingers gripped the soft bindings as minuscule droplets of water misted her skin. She could feel Diana's eyes searching, examining the effect the anticipation was having upon her lover's body. Claire arched her back slightly, just as far as the loose bindings would permit, as Diana continued to spray the cool water from the atomizer.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.