Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth - Cover

Mom's Eye for Son's Tooth

Copyright© 2002 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can she be her son's salvation? Will he be hers?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Chuck failed to be moved.

"Mother, how could you?"

"hmm?" She responded weakly.

Slowly he disengaged his languid member.

"Jacking my dick off wasn't sick enough for you, huh? What was I thinking? I never should have put my prick near your wicked lips!"

"Ch", she coughed as the fullness in her mouth escaped. "Chuck? I-I don't understand."

"You Bitch! You goddamn, COCKSUCKING BITCH!" Chuck struck the side of his mom's face so hard she fell over in her weak state."

Dorothy tried once to rise, but sank into the rug. Her shock and incomprehension incapacitated her.

"I should kick you." He continued. "Here I am trying to deal with the sickness you forced on me, and now you suck my cock into your mouth like a venomous whore! I should kick you." He raised his foot, and she automatically flinched, but it never landed.

"No, no Chuck. I..." She tried to deny.

"BULLSHIT! You're just a cocksucker. You've probably wanted to suck my cock all week. I bet you planned this all along just so you could suck the come out of my prick. You're disgusting. What if I told someone about this. They'd hang you for sure. What am I going to do?"

"Please, Chuck I didn't. You hit my face and pushed it into me."

"Shut up you dirty liar." Then he did kick her, the sole of her foot.

She yowled and began to crawl away. To her bed, maybe it was safe.

"What am I going to have to do, tie you up so you can't try anything else?" Chuck was ready now. He followed his mother's weak crawl back to her bed. Predictably, she was in tears. He looked at her butt clothed in thick wool pajamas. It wriggled at him in a meek but deserving way. How he wanted to feel her butt. It was really quite a marvelous ass. Someday he promised himself he have at that ass in the best way. He wasn't that ready yet. He settled for a lesser offense.

Dorothy was halfway into bed, her body lay face down on the mattress, and her ass hung over the corner. She was about to lift a leg when her son shouted.

"Stop right there! Don't move. I can't think about what you just did to me without so much as a regret. You can't just go to sleep after sucking your own son's cock against his will. You raped my cock with your filthy mouth, and I going to make sure you pay for your sick behavior."

"But Chuck!" His mother wailed. "I hated it. You forced me."

"Lying isn't going to make this easier. I'll be right back. If you move an inch you'll regret it even more."

Dorothy froze in position, but she looked after him, piteously bewildered. He headed out the door. Her movement caught his attention, and he stopped to give her a fierce stare. Dorothy gulped, and she let her face fall into the soft bedding. Her fresh tears soaked into the linen.

A couple agonizing minutes later she screamed in pain. Chuck stood behind her swatting her pert ass with a small wooden cutting board.

"Don't even think of moving, until I'm done." He struck her as hard as he could with the wooden tool. "This is for your filthy cocksucking."

"Oww! No, NO!"

"This is for your lying." He continued smacking her, alternating between ass cheeks. The pain lingered so strongly it felt like two people were striking her.

"I won't, I won't ever do it again. Please don't hit me. God forgive me. Please!" His mother screeched.

"I'm not going to give you that option. I want this to hurt so that you'll never forget what a sick, perverted mother you are." Her butt was already swelling from his beating, but he didn't stop.

"Stop, STOP, I beg you!" Dorothy's entire ass was in pain. A wall of torment blazed in her ass. The board didn't even slow.

"This is for your lazy ass." Chuck, just beginning to tire, was so excited he could barely recognize the feeling. He kept on hitting her, visualizing her ass beneath the thin cloth, wishing it were completely naked before his mighty blows.

His mother was beyond hysterics. She blubbered and howled with every strike, but she had lost all sense of place and time. There was only a world of pain surrounding her.

Chuck began to laugh. He didn't even know why. The whole situation suddenly appeared ridiculous. Here he was spanking his own mother's ass with a thick piece of wood, and she was completely in his power. He almost died and went to hell. It was a moment of realization that this was his purpose in life to cause his mother all the suffering she could bear and more. He wanted to break her and break her again, until her will was nothing at all.

He finally slowed his arm to short expressive bursts. He realized he couldn't take her all at once. It was suppose to be a thing of terrible beauty, his new purpose in life, a long drawn out process until all of the honey had been burned out of a hive.

"There!" He shouted with each final blow. "No maybe," WHACK! "You'll", SMACK! "behave", THWACK! "next time." He gasp for breath.

His mother choked and sobbed. "Anything, anything."

Chuck lay the warm piece of wood down and smiled. He reached into his own pajama pants and found the thing he wanted more than spanking his mother's ass. His cum weary prick had sprung back to life. It raged to break out of his pants.

"Okay then." He told his mom. "If you mean that, then you'll crawl back here to me and do it right this time!" He again fished his horny cock out of his cotton pants and stroked it with longing.

Some small bit of self horror still lingered in her. At his words Dorothy felt a chill rise out of her blistering, hot ass and up her spine. She knew instinctively what he wanted. The unknown extent he would go to get it scared her as no beating could. She slowly and painfully left the bed, turning around on her hands and knees.

Her own young son stood in front of her with his blood engorged cock in his hands, blood made hot by spanking her swollen ass with a heavy paddle. His eyes gleamed with victory. "Get over here, now."

She crawled with difficulty. Her ass burned from a searing violence struck against it. Beneath him she looked up pleading for mercy. There was none for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.