Sister: please - Cover

Sister: please

by Angel

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: He takes advantage of his sister's lack of self confidence

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Jake and I am 13 years old and nearly 14. I have had a crush on my older sister Stephanie for years. Steph is 16 years old, slim and pretty with short blond hair but she wears thick glasses, she is 5'7" and weighs 102 pounds. I was in my room with the window open eavesdropping on her and her friends, and could overhear my sister talking with her two friends Cindy and Bess, on the patio outside. They were talking about Jane Charles one of the most popular girls in school and what a slut she was.

Cindy said "all the pretty girls are slutty, like Nancy Moss." Steph offered "maybe it is being slutty makes them pretty and popular (laughing)." Bess giggled and said "if that's all it takes we could just be sluts ourselves... all we need is some boys."

Steph noted "I have never even been asked out by a boy(sigh)" and Bess injected "let your cute little brother be your boyfriend (giggling) we all see how he looks at you and stares at your breasts (giggling)" Steph shot back "like your little brother is any better and he sneaks peeks at you every time you shower!" Bess laughed "and you don't let your brother get a peek once in awhile"? the girls were laughing but a plan hit me.

If I could just convince Steph that fooling around would make her pretty and popular maybe she's let me feel her up. Steph was slim but had a B cup tit, I had checked her bra in the laundry to see her size. In fact after she took of her bra and put it in a hamper of dirty cloths, I got the bra out and held the warm cups to see what it would feel like.

Today is Friday and our parents are going away for a weekend and will not return until Monday morning. A plan formed in my mind! After Steph and I had pizza for dinner I pretended to talk on the telephone with Jack.

"Hi Jackie what up" I said to the time and temperature line. "You don't say... that couldn't be true Jack or all the girls would do that... Yea the popular girls all seem to do that... Are you sure" I watched Steph listening as I talked. I did not say anything and just returned to watch TV. The Science Fiction channel was on. Steph asked "What was that all about?"

I said "oh it's nothing... it wouldn't interest you Steph." Steph was silent about ten minutes then asked what was so interesting?

I said "it is just something that guys talk about..."

"What?"

"Ok Steph but don't get mad if I tell you."

She nodded.

"Have you ever noticed that the pretty and popular girls are all sexually active."

She nodded again.

"Well the guys think it is because (I swallowed) they get hand grown breasts when they let the boys feel them up and other stuff."

"No way" Steph spit out.

We watched the movie and finally Steph asked me "Do the boys really think that?"

"Yes Steph we do, it just makes sense..."

"Would that work for all girls?" she asked.

"Sure, you should find a nice boyfriend and check it out Steph."

She said "I am too shy Jake, I'd die of embarrassment."

"Steph if you weren't my sister I take care of it for you" and we were silent for another five minutes.

"Jake, what would a girl have to do and how far would she have to go?" she asked.

"Well sis anything would help, maybe just take her top off and kiss a little, you know fool around."

Steph looked at me and asked "I am not saying I'd fool around but would you do that for me if it would help me?"

"Yes!"

Steph was silent for a few minutes. Then she asked me "we could try that for a week or two but just to help me" with her head down. I agreed and went and sat next to Steph on the couch.

"What should we do Steph?" I asked.

"Well no intercourse but maybe just kissing and you know, you touch my breasts a little and maybe I can take my top off."

My heart jumped in my chest Steph was talking about me feeling her up and kissing her. I put my arm round my sister's shoulders and we watched TV. Steph relaxed after a minute and said "this is nice" and she kissed me on the cheek. I could feel Steph heart beating as I held her. I leaned over and lightly kissed Steph's cheek. This couldn't be real, here I was with my arm around my older sister and we would be fooling around for a week or two?

Steph took my hand off her arm and put it on her waist and she turned more into me and leaned on me. My hand was an inch from her breast. Steph kissed my cheek again and then I turned my face into the kiss and our lips touched lightly. Steph turned a little red, she had just kissed her brother on the lips.

"Jake you must never tell anybody about this, it is our secret."

I nodded my head yes. I kissed Steph and our lips lingered together and she said "that is nice" and smiled. I lifted my hand up and cupped Steph's left breast. I could feel the firmness and softness inside her bra and left my hand there full of her tit.

Steph backed away from me and I thought that this was it and she had enough. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out of her skirt to remove it. Steph was sat next to me wearing only her bra and she returned to her position against me and I touched her bra encased titty. My fingers touched silky flesh and she whimpered and I kissed my sister and held her bra and titty. "Ummmm" she murmured into my mouth. I don't know what came over me but I reached behind her bra and unhooked it. The bra sagged a little but the cups hung suspended by her shoulder straps. My hand entered her left cup and I gently held her naked breast. I kissed Steph again and she said "it makes me dreamy when you touch my booby."

I pulled the shoulder straps off my sister's shoulders and down her arms and stared at her bare tits. With her being so slim her breasts were large for her size, their shape was simply perfect. I cupped her titty again and kissed Steph with a wet, soft, open mouthed kiss. She pressed her titty into my hand and our kisses became hotter. As I kissed Steph my hand fell to her skirt and I caressed her thighs. She literally lifted up her body against my hand.

"Jake the only thing you can't touch is my pussy" she whispered.

I said "OK Steph" and I knew even that would be mine soon.

Steph pulled away and sat with her back to me and took my hands and placed them on her bare breasts. "Jake let's watch TV like this and we'll get the benefit of fooling around and wouldn't be tempted to go further tonight."

My hands filled and overflowed and refilled with sister titty. This was heaven and Steph held her hands over mine and rubbed my hands into her bare tits. Her nipples were stuck out and it used my thumb and forefinger to rub her nips. Her breasts seemed to get bigger as I played with them. Steph finally turned her face red with lust and said "please suck my nipples and... lick my breasts."

I lowered my mouth and slid next to her and we were laid next to each other, to comply and her nipple was in my mouth and my hands slid up her the back of her thighs and I played with her bottom and her nylon panty covered butt. I was grinding my hard cock into Steph's body and she pulled away saying "That is enough for tonight" and she put her clothes back on.

Steph paused in front of the mirror and cried with glee "it's working already." She sat down next to me and said "Tomorrow I'll just wear a pair of panties for the session."

She put my hand back on her breast and kissed me. "We can do this all you want... you're my boyfriend now Jake." We kissed with my hands wondering Steph's teenaged body.


Chapter 2

I awoke with a start. Could it have been a dream, did I feel up my sister? I could remember the softness of her skin and the firmness of her breasts and the way her nipples puckered up and tasted. I decided that today I was going to pull down her panties and feel her pussy.

Walking downstairs I looked into the kitchen and saw Steph standing there in a cotton sleeveless nightie as she did the dishes. The sunlight made her nightie almost transparent and I could see the shape of her tits. I walked up silently behind sis and put my hands into the large openings for her arms and cupped my sister's ruby tipped boobs. She stiffened as I fondled her and then pressed her bosoms into my palms.

"Oh Jake that feels so nice and lovely, it is naughty that I let you do it." as my palms caressed her 16 year old breasts.

"Steph I love you" I whispered into her ear. She spun around and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with an open mouthed kiss. The snaps on her nightie had come undone as she turned and I held her with my arms inside her nightie.

"I know it is wrong but I love you too." she whispered into my ear as I held her. My hands slid down her body and around her small waist and under the waistband of her panty to hold her bottom. "Oh Jakey that is so naughty" and she pressed herself into me.

"I have never felt like this about a boy and you are my brother. I know incest is wrong but this feels so right."

I kissed my big sister, my mouth opened and her little pink tongue came into my mouth and I again fondled her bottom. Her panty had slid down her waist to stop at her thighs due to the entrance of my hands. I thought my sister's bare pussy is touching me and I pulled her butt into me. A car horn sounded and Steph ran from the room and upstairs and I heard the door to her room close.

Like a man on fire I followed and opened her door. Steph stood there holding her nightie in front of her with her hands and she covered her body with it. "We shouldn't" she uttered and then slowly lowered the nightie exposing her pert teen tits capped with red nipples and then it was at her waist covering her pussy. She stood with her head down and did not look at me. Steph had removed her panty and I could see the curve of her bottom and skin on her hip. I stepped up to her and held her face and kissed my sister full on the lips.

"Jake we must not..." and her voice trailed off.

I knew she did not want to fuck me at one level but that she also wanted it. Her arms flew around me and she pulled her body into mine. Our kisses hot and wet. I picked my big sister up and laid her on her bed and lay beside her.

"Steph, maybe I can just put the head in."

I undressed from my pajamas and laid naked beside my nude sister. My body was on fire. Our naked skins were touching and it was heaven. We kissed and kissed as I felt her breasts and then touched her butt and felt it like it was a titty. She moaned with passion and I gently touched her groin. Steph grabbed my hand pulling it into her pussy and rubbed my hand up and down against her sweet cunt as she arched her back and lifted her pussy into my hand.

"Oh God Jakey" she moaned.

I spread her thighs and lay between them and held the head of my cock against her pussy lips.

"Just the tip." she moaned as I pressed the tip inside her folds. I then pushed into her as she pulled me in with her legs behind me. I was buried up to the hilt in my sister's sweet pussy.

"Oh God" she yelled. "Fuck my, fuck me, fuck me my brother, I'm dying, Oh God" she howled. In and out my cock traveled in her tight pussy. It was like a vise it was so tight and finally I came inside her pussy and lay atop my nude sister. "No don't pull out Jake it feels so nice in my belly" as her legs remained locked around me.

"We did it now Jake. It does not matter if we fuck once or a million times it is incest."

I rose and pulled her up and turned her around. She was on her knees and bent forward as I pressed the head of my rejuvenated cock into her pussy lips. I slid into that wonderful wet, tight cunt in one smooth stroke!

"Ohhhhhhhh" she moaned as I rammed home. I fucked her hard and long and held her titties as I slid in and out of her body. She was pushing herself back into me with wild abandon as I fucked her doggy style.

Exhausted we lay side by side. She really was my girlfriend now with my cum inside her pussy and dripping out of her body. I hope she gets pregnant I thought. That would be great! Sisters are made for fucking.


Chapter 3

Jake woke up and it was now midmorning. He looked at Steph sleeping next to him and lifted the sheet. There was blood on his thighs and on Steph's body and all over the sheets. My God she had been a virgin and Jake had popped her. He thought back to all the advise his cousin John had given him and to all the porn stories he had read on the internet. But somehow Steph giving him her virginity touched his heart. He truly loved his sister but he had needed sex and she was there.

Steph's breasts were flattened out as she lay on her back. Pulling her to lay on her side made her titties balloon up. Holding her left breast he looked at her sleeping face. The nipple hardened in his palm and her eyes slowly opened. Steph surged forward to wrap her arms around her younger brother.

"Oh Jake I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too Steph."

He held her naked body to his and his cock betrayed him and hardened against her. This was his sister and he had made her a whore. Jake thought; I should feel bad about this but all I want to do is fuck her again and her naked boobs felt so wonderful against his chest.

"Let's take a bath Steph" and he pulled her up and into the bathroom.

Jake turned on the hot water and Steph stood there in the shower with him but she had covered her breasts with one hand and her groin with the other. He turned on the water and started to soap her up and her hands retreated to expose her nudity. Soaping up her tits and pussy and her round, peach shaped bottom.

"Now you soap me."

Her hands rubbed soap into him and his cock nearly came as her soft hands touched it. Jake pushed her down and put his cock against her lips, "No Jake that is not right, only bad girls suck a boy's cock."

He lifted her and kissed her. Her arms locked around his neck and he lifted her up against the wall as the water streamed around them. Steph's left leg rose up of it's own accord and her pussy lips opened and her hand guided her brother hard cock inside. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" she moaned into his mouth as they slowly fucked. He used the towel bar to pull himself into her deeper. "Oh God, God" she moaned over and over.

Jake's cock was on fire in that wet, tight hole and his sperm exploded into her. They both relaxed and lay down in the tub as hot shower water washed away the smell of sex. Steph was kissing Jake and crying.

"What's wrong sisy" he asked.

Crying she said "I can't control myself, sex is so powerful; but you're my brother and I am just your cunt." crying.

"No Steph your not just a cunt; I love you, I always loved you." holding her tight.

A sense of regret washed over him, he had made his sister into a cunt and part of him just wanted to fuck her agin and again. He held her as she cried and her naked, silky skin was like heaven. She was his little whore now, she couldn't control herself or stop herself from fucking him, her younger brother, Jake smiled. Girls were so easy and his cousin was right. If his cousin John knew that all the advise John gave to Jake was used to fuck his sister Steph, John would be shocked.

Steph was no longer crying and they finished their shower. "Let's have a breakfast" she said as they existed the tub and dried off. Jake dried Steph and let his hands linger on her breasts, on her thighs and pussy and her firm bottom. As Steph walked ahead of him down the hallway he watched her butt dance. She reached into her room and got a robe. Jake went and got a robe also and followed his older sister downstairs.

Steph had bowls of cereal out for both of them. He reached up and pulled her to sit in his lap as they ate their cereal. Jake's left hand entered her robe to caress her naked breast.

"Jake, we... you shouldn't always be touching me like that" she said softly.

"Don't you like this" as his thumb and forefinger rolled her nipple.

"I love it, but what will we do when mom and dad come home, we won't be able to fool around as much and they could catch us."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.