Anally Deflowering Sue - Cover

Preview

Anally Deflowering Sue

by Powerone

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Rape, BDSM, MaleDom, Anal Sex,

BDSM Sex Story: Sue had never had anal sex, but her deepest fantasy is to be anally deflowered. While masturbating she begins to live her fantasy. She is bound on her knees. Her breasts are punished and her ass is prepared for being deflowered. A large cock enters her ass, painfully pushing deep into her rectum. She is fucked deep and hard and made to cum.

Written in collaboration with Sue Smith

Sue read one of my other stories and sent me an e-mail stating that her deepest fantasy was to be anally deflowered. I tried to get her to help contribute to her story idea, but she declined. This is still her idea but it is my "concept" of what it meant. If any readers (must be over 21 and female, sorry) have a "deep fantasy" that they would like to see in print, e-mail me at controlher@hotmail.com. If the fantasy were along the lines of what I like to write (non-consensual, rape, anal, oral, bondage and/or humiliation) I would like to communicate with them. If it works out, you could have your story and name (pseudo name) in print.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.