Patty Duke: Two of a Kind - Cover

Patty Duke: Two of a Kind

by Uncle Mike

Copyright© 2001 by Uncle Mike

Incest Sex Story: Patty's English cousin, Cathy, is feeling a bit homesick. Well, not for home, quite -- for the girl she left behind. Patty finds herself helping out. Quite a wild duet.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Cousins   First   Petting   .

As Patty walked into the bedroom, her cousin Cathy hastily closed a small, battered brown leather suitcase. Spread out on the bed around her were several yellowed newspapers, a white teapot with a chip in the spout, two rather forlorn-looking old rag dolls and a funny kind of a map all covered with lines of different colors.

Patty and Cathy were both teenagers, just slightly plump but showing the promise of adulthood in their budding breasts and the smooth curve of their hips. Though cousins, they were virtually identical -- the same round faces, full lips, bright eyes. The biggest difference was in their clothes. Patty, as usual, looked thrown together: a man's shirt not quite tucked into a wrinkled plaid skirt; bobby sox falling down around her ankles and saddle shoes that had seen better days. Cathy, on the other hand, wore a well-pressed green blouse and a brown skirt with pleats so sharp they could slice bread. She was barefoot as she curled up on the bed; a pair of tan loafers stood neatly underneath her nightstand.

Cathy was always the serious one of the pair, but Patty thought she looked more glum than serious this time; maybe it was a slight downturn of her lips, or the way her eyes seemed so flat and lifeless. Though Patty had bounced into the room full of life, Cathy's state seemed to take something out of her as well, and her voice was soft and low as she spoke.

"They all just left, said they won't be back 'til late... What's wrong, Cath?" She eyed the stuff spread out on the bed, looking for a clue. "What's all this?"

"Oh, it's... it's nothing," Cathy said quietly in her proper British accent. She began to gather everything up. Patty picked up the teapot to look more closely, but Cathy tried to snatch it back. She missed and the teapot tumbled out of Patty's hands, bouncing onto the bed and tumbling toward the edge. "Oh, NO!" Cathy shouted. Patty quickly dove after it and plucked it in mid-air as it slipped off the mattress. As she turned to hand it over, she saw Cathy burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, Cath, really I am. Here, see, it's OK! Not a scratch! Well, there's a chip here on the spout, but I think it was there before."

"When I was six," Cathy said.

"Huh?"

Cathy looked up at Patty, her eyes brimming with tears. "I broke it when I was six. We were packing it for a trip, and I dropped it... Mummy said a chipped teapot makes better tea. I've always carried with me, ever since." Still gripping the fragile porcelain in her hands, Cathy broke into sobs again.

"You're homesick, aren't you?" Patty reached over and patted her cousin on the shoulder. "It's OK. I understand. Look, if you'd... if you'd rather be alone..."

"No," Cathy said. She sniffed and looked up again. "Don't go. It's just, well, I've been gone so long, and I miss... I miss everything."

Taking that as an invitation, Patty went to work trying to cheer Cathy up. She got her cousin to explain all the things on the bed -- the papers from the coronation, the dolls she'd gotten as a child, the well-used map of the London Underground. Soon Cathy was feeling better, chatting away happily about old times in Britain and all the places she'd gone and the people she'd known.

"And two years ago, we went to the Albert Hall. It was beautiful, really. That's where I met..." she trailed off.

"Met who?" Patty, enthralled, had curled up on the bed next to Cathy and was hanging on her every word.

"Oh, no one," Cathy said, but Patty pressed for an answer.

"I..." Cathy looked her cousin in the eye. "You know, Patty, there are some things that are very different about us."

"You're tellin' me," Patty said with a grin. "Boy, when I saw those records you brought -- Beethoven, Brahms -- wow, what crazy stuff! But we still like some of the same stuff."

"Yes, I know, but, well, there's something you don't know about me. I hadn't planned to tell you, but, well, I think I can trust you now."

"Sure you can! C'mon, you can tell me! What is it, some deep dark secret? You've got a crush on Elvis?" Patty giggled.

"No, but it is about someone I rather like."

"Wow, a fella! Somebody at school? Wait -- not my Richard!"

"No, Patty. No one at school. No one around here at all. Back home..."

"Back home? In London? But you've never said a word! Does he write you? Got any letters around?"

"It's... it's not a 'he'."

Patty rocked back onto her heels as her eyes opened wide and her eyebrows shot up.

Cathy ducked her head and mumbled into her chest. "It's not what you think... at least, I don't think so. I mean, I'm not homosexual." The last word came out slowly, syllable by syllable. Cathy looked up at Patty. "At least not all the time. I like boys, too, I've just never... never done it with any boys. Yet," she added hastily.

Patty's mouth slowly opened and she stared at her cousin for a long time. "You've done it... with a girl?"

"Yes, Patty. Pamela is someone I very much admire. She's two years older than we are, and oh, she has such lovely blonde hair and deep blue eyes." Cathy blushed but went on. "We lived near each other, and Pamela and I often went to the park together. We'd talk about, oh, I don't know, about everything. And then one day, we were talking about something, something sad, and I began to cry, and Pamela took me in her arms, and, and it seemed so natural. We kissed, and, oh, Patty! I'd kissed a boy by then, but it was nothing like this! Pamela was so tender and loving my whole body ached from her kiss. And after that, we'd meet in the park and find a quiet spot, and kiss and hold each other... and other things."

Patty just stared.

"You must think I'm perfectly horrid," Cathy exclaimed.

"No! No... I mean, you're a good kid. I'm sure you wouldn't do anything, well, you know..."

"But I did! We did everything! Even..." Cathy stopped short as a sob broke through her resolve.

Patty automatically reached out to pat her cousin's shoulder. Before she quite knew what was happening, the two girls embraced, Cathy's tears falling on Patty's neck as they held each other close. When Cathy finally stopped crying, she lifted her head and looked deeply into Patty's eyes. Without a word, they pressed their lips together.

At first, their kiss was soft, but both young girls were soon lost in passion. Their mouths crushed together, their tongues entangled and their hands roamed up and down as they fell back on the bed.

"Oh, Patty, I've missed this so," Cathy sighed. "Patty, dear, I do love you."

They tumbled over one another, writhing around on the bed. Cathy's mementos tumbled to the floor as the bedspread and sheet tangled beneath them. The leather suitcase fell with a thud but the girls paid no attention as they kissed and nuzzled each other.

Patty's shirt rode up around her chest and Cathy's hand slipped onto the bare skin of her stomach. The warmth of Cathy's touch sizzled through Patty's body and she quickly tore open the buttons of her cousin's blouse. Their young breasts, still confined by demure white bras, pressed together as they hugged each other tightly. Their legs entwined. "Cathy," Patty gasped, "I've never felt like this! Oh, Cath, this is wonderful. My whole body is on fire!"

In reply, Cathy kissed her way down Patty's face and neck and chest, her lips setting off small blazes of passion. As she reached the beginning of the gentle slope of her cousin's breasts, Cathy reached behind Patty's back and expertly undid her bra. She pushed down the cups as she kissed, moving from the first swell to the small, bumpy aureoles. As Cathy suckled at her cousin's breasts, Patty's nipples hardened. "Oh, Cathy!" Patty moaned in delight as Cathy moved from one breast to the other, suckling one while her hands delicately caressed the other. Patty felt her pussy warm and juices flow as she held Cathy close.

Patty's body jolted as Cathy's tongue flicked at her nipples. Then Cathy sat up and pulled off her own blouse and bra while Patty slipped out of her shirt and tossed aside her bra. Cathy lay on top of her, their stiff nipples pressing into each other as they again locked in a deep kiss. Cathy moved up on Patty, presenting her breasts. Patty hungrily took them into her mouth.

"Patty," Cathy sighed, "that's very good. Would it be all right if I... if I did more?"

"D-do whatev-ever you want," Patty whispered.

Cathy kissed her way down Patty's soft stomach. When she got to the young girl's waist, she undid the skirt and pulled it down to Patty's knees. Then she reached back up and pulled down the white cotton panties, already stained with fluids over the crotch. Cathy pulled panties and skirt off and untied Patty's shoes. While Patty kicked them off and slipped out of her socks, Cathy stood up beside the bed and pulled down her own skirt and panties.

Then she crawled between Patty's legs, nuzzling the tender insides of her cousin's thighs as Patty spread herself open. Cathy paused before the pink labia and looked up at Patty. "Are you sure?" she asked in a tone that was half a sigh. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," Patty whispered hoarsely.

"Oh, Patty, I love you so! I'll be gentle with you, I promise I shall." Cathy bent down and pressed her lips to Patty's cunt, already wet with secretions. Her kisses were soft as feathers at first, tenderly brushing around the moistened opening. Cathy reached up and caressed Patty's breasts, kneading them as Patty sighed contentedly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.