Fun Times With Penelope - Cover

Fun Times With Penelope

by alohadave

Copyright© 2024 by alohadave

BDSM Sex Story: Saskia finds herself in a predicament in a porn store

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   .

Saskia got out of her car and glanced around. The strip mall parking lot was nearly empty in the middle of the workday. She walked quickly to ‘Sunny’s Adult Emporium’. Inside, she stopped short. It wasn’t anything like she was expecting. Clean and well-lit, it looked like any other retail store. At the same time, it was exactly what she was expecting. Wall displays of toys of various types. Roundels of cheap, cliche, fetish clothing, wire racks of DVDs–who still buys DVDs? She didn’t think they even had a DVD player in the house.

The young woman at the counter was reading a book, looking slightly bored. She glanced up and said, “Let me know if you need anything, Hun.” Her attention back to her book, Saskia stood there overwhelmed.

Slowly, she made her way to the wall of toys. She didn’t even know what she was looking for. There were dildoes and vibrators of all shapes and sizes and colors, clit massagers, strap-ons, anal beads, and plugs. The B&D and S&M sections pulled her attention. She gazed at everything, holding them, feeling them. Leather restraints, floggers, whips, ballgags, she touched each one.

“Do you need some help?”

Saskia started. The clerk was standing next to her. Close enough that Saskia could smell her perfume. “Uhmm, I’m not sure.”

“Well, that’s obvious, Hun. You’ve been looking for an hour now.”

Surprised, Saskia looked at her watch. More than an hour. “I don’t know what I’m looking for.”

“What’s your kink? Pleasure? Pain? Restraint? Submission?”

“Uhmm, pain maybe, but not where it hurts. Does that sound stupid?” She looked around to see if anyone was watching them.

“Do you like being tied up, and having someone in control? A spouse, or someone special, maybe a casual encounter?”

Saskia looked at the clerk. Her blonde hair framed her face. A knowing smile. “My wife. I want her to do things to me. She’s very sweet, and I love her, but I think I want her to not be sweet sometimes. Do you know what I mean?”

“You want someone to dominate you. Your wife, or someone else, perhaps?” The clerk had eased in close to Saskia, deeply invading her personal space. Saskia felt the urge to run. She tried to back up, but a display stopped her. Dildos fell to the floor, the plastic packaging clattering in the quiet store.

The clerk leaned close now, nearly touching Saskia. “I know just what you need, and I know just how to give it to you.” She could smell the fragrance from the clerk’s shampoo now. Strawberries.

The clerk grabbed Saskia by her wrist with an iron grip and pulled her to the back of the store. She didn’t think to resist. The woman took her somewhere unknown.

The store had changing rooms, but there was a special feature at this store. At the end of the aisle between the booths, there were eye bolts mounted to the wall, set wide, just over shoulder height. Leather cuffs hung from chains. Saskia saw them and stopped. She tried to pull back. Fear and uncertainty gripped her.

The clerk yanked her arm, dragging her toward the wall with surprising strength. What the hell was she thinking coming in here? She should be at work, not in a porn store in the middle of the day.

“No, please. This isn’t what I want. Let me go.”

She grinned at Saskia. “I know what you want better than you do. I’m going to attach you to that wall and you will feel how good pain can feel.” Saskia tried to turn to leave, but the clerk held her tight.

The clerk’s hot breath tickled Saskia’s ear. “I’ve seen this a million times. You come in here and try to play at pain and submission, and run back home to the suburbs all scared to your safe little home. Not today, lady. I’m going to give you exactly what you need.”

She dragged Saskia to the wall and managed to cuff one hand. Saskia jerked and pulled at the chain. The leather cuff around her wrist held tight and didn’t budge. Panic set in. She jerked and tugged on the chain. It was no use. No matter how much she pulled on the chain, she was stuck to this wall until the clerk decided to let her go.

The clerk stood watching her with a smirk.

Her other hand was quickly secured in the other cuff. Saskia couldn’t believe how easily this young woman had strung her up. Her arms were outstretched up and out to her sides. She couldn’t move away from the wall. Her breasts pressed against the wall, and her face turned to the side. Before she knew it, her ankles were secured as well, pulled out to the sides.

Spread out against the wall and unable to move, her weight was suspended by her wrists, her shoes barely touching the floor. Her arms stretched, and she felt the strain in her shoulders as they took most of her weight.

Behind her, she could hear the clerk moving around. What was she doing behind her back? She couldn’t see behind her, couldn’t turn enough to see what was happening.

Her dress was lifted up over her butt exposing her silky bikini cut panties. She clipped the skirt so it wouldn’t fall down. Her panty-covered ass was exposed and anyone that walked into the changing area would see her exposed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.