Tina - Cover

Preview

Tina

by rlfj

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism,

Erotica Sex Story: A widower finds new love in the arms of his teenaged secretary.

dunrossiter-ch-cov-new-naughty-families.jpg

Author's Note:

Shortly after the second of my 'Vacation' stories appeared, I received an email from and began an online correspondence with a lovely young lady named Tina. We corresponded (and still do) regularly, and when I sent her a photo (G-rated - sorry, ladies), she began informing me of a number of delightful and strange and delightfully strange fantasies involving me. For a middle-aged bore, these proved quite interesting!

When she asked if I would write a story about the two of us, I was both pleased and mystified as to why anyone, especially a beautiful young woman, would ever consider me in that fashion. Still, as the saying goes, flattery will get you anywhere, and as another saying goes, there's no fool like an old fool. I consented and we began collaborating, with Tina coming up with story ideas and myself doing the writing. I think the story worked out well.


"What really flatters a man is that you think him worth flattering." - George Bernard Shaw


This story is dedicated to Tina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.