Blaze - Cover

Blaze

Copyright© 2001 by Strong Lead

Chapter 2: Enjoying the Show

After checking into his favorite B&B--Bed and Bondage--blaze needed "a little time to get ready" to go out for the evening. As blaze was getting ready, Gary was relaxing in their room, looking at the various bondage devices. He grinned and started thinking, "I wonder how she'll interpret the instructions I emailed her last week." The instructions were:

  • The attire shall be semiformal, appropriate for fine dining and theater.

  • The dress shall have long sleeves.

  • Panties shall be a thong and sexy. If a brassiere is worn, it shall be lacy and match the panties.

  • Stockings or thigh-highs shall be worn. No pantyhose allowed.

  • Most importantly, everything in the outfit shall be chosen to make you feel sexy and beautiful.

An hour later, Gary's anticipatory grin became a frown. "Oh man! She' taking a long time to get ready. Oh well, she probably took a nice bubble bath or something to help enhance the mood. Better go call and cancel our reservations at the French restaurant."

After two hours of waiting, he started to get upset and nervous. "Shit! What can possibly take to damn long? She must be either scared or nervous. I hope she doesn't have impossibly high expectations for the evening so she is setting herself up for a disappointment.

"Get a grip, shit-head! Of course she's nervous. She has never done this submission thing before. You have a great evening planned, and she'll love it. I hope she doesn't have impossibly high expectations for the evening... What can possibly be taking so long?... Get a grip!..."

Eventually, Gary was put out of his misery when blaze decided she was ready to show off the fruits of her labors. The dress was a second skin that clung to every delicious curve. Her firm legs were encased in black stockings, and her stiletto heals caused her hips to sway and his gut to clench as she walked. Her hair was pulled up on her head in a complex braid with a few wisps framing her face in a way that was eminently kissable. Her skin seemed to glow with a healthy, happy radiance, and her eyes were sparkling with subdued laughter and not-so-subdued mischief.

With a shy yet confident look on her face, she made her grand entrance, spun around and said, "Well, what do you think?" With a twinkle in her eye and a slight curtsey she asked, "Is my Good Sir pleased?"

Eyes purposely bulging out of his head, Gary let out his breath in a whistle, dropped his jaw, and used his hand to close his mouth again. "I can definitely say that you're the most gorgeous woman I've seen in at least two hours!" Laughing and crooking his finger, he beckoned her forward. When she slid up next to him, he put his hands on the flair of her trim but feminine hips. Trapping her eyes with his gaze, he said, "Pleased is an understatement. You're stunning. I'm delighted."

She blushed and looked down. After a bit, she looked up with an impish look in her eyes. "Do you like my hair?" At his nod she said, "That's good because there's only one small tuft below my eye lashes." Fluttering her eyelids, she tried--unsuccessfully--to keep a straight face.

Gary let out a growl, looked down at his crotch and said, "Bitch. I WILL get even for this! All I can say is that it's a good thing we have preset boundaries or a good pair of theater tickets would be going to waste right now." The both laughed so hard they felt like a pair of giddy teenagers.

"Well, I had to cancel our dinner reservations because you took a bit longer than I expected," he said with his face scrunched-up into an overly dramatic frown that was belied by the twinkle in his eyes.

Blaze gave him her best haughty gaze as she looked down her nose and threw her hair back over his shoulder, while--almost--keeping a straight face.

Gary raised his hand, palm out and said, "I don't mind the wait. It was certainly justified by the results."

With a grin on his face he said, "We'll do Plan B. Here, put this little bag in your purse." Raising his hand and shaking his finger, he admonished, " Don't peak; just put it in your purse."

"Plan B" turned out to be a lively café in the theater district. After some free-flowing conversation, lightly peppered with laughter, it was time to head off to the theater. Since it was a rare balmy evening in San Francisco, they decided to walk.

When they reached the theater, Gary squeezed her arm and said, "Blaze, I want you to go into the bathroom, and put on the little package you put into your purse. Run the wire and remote control down the sleeve of your right arm.

"Wire? Remote control? What is he up to now?" When she got to the bathroom, blaze smiled at herself in the mirror and started to blush as she noticed how her nipples were pushing against her dress. "No wonder we got so much attention from the waiter. It wasn't that cold while we were walking."

With a smile on her face, she slid into the stall, sat down, and pulled the bag out of her purse. When she opened the bag, she burst out with a laugh, and then put her hand over her mouth to muffle the noise. Sitting there, one arm clutching her side while the other hand held her mouth, her whole body was shaking with silent laughter. "Oh, that bastard! That delightful bastard! He really did it. He threatened to do this, but I never thought he would."

Her laughter was quelled by her next thought, "This remote control vibrator will allow him to keep me on the edge and control my orgasm. Maybe it doesn't work?" Click, buzz. "Damn, no such luck."

After struggling to run the wire up the side of her dress and down the right sleeve, she decided to hide the remote in her clutch purse. "Well, I better use the facilities now. I have a funny feeling that I'm going to be getting a bit excited tonight," she thought with a big grin. That familiar tingle was just confirmation.

A quick check in the mirror confirmed that hair and make-up were fine. "Good. I wouldn't want to touch-up left-handed anyway. Does the wire show? Hmm, a little, but you can't really notice unless you know to look for it." Unable to resist smiling at herself, she let out a little laugh of pure joy. "Oh, this is so much fun!"

When blaze came out of the bathroom, Gary was waiting. Her cheeks were glowing with her blush and her face held an enchanting combination of laughter, joy, passion, and arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.