Blaze - Cover

Blaze

Copyright© 2001 by Strong Lead

Chapter 1: They Meet

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Sarah was thinking. As her thoughts edged towards panic, she was thinking, "What is Mark going to say? I specified no intercourse so it's not REALLY cheating. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this. What is Mark going to say... " The internal litany continued to repeat itself.

Never even noticing the flight attendant pointing to the exits and explaining how to unbuckle a seat belt, the next thing Sarah knew, the plane was in the air. As the "Fasten Seatbelts" sign turned off, His instructions hit like a Mack Truck. "Oh shit, I have to take off all my underwear to 'prepare' to meet him." After a pause, "OK the isle is open. I can run back to the restroom. Besides, I'm so nervous I'm dying to go pee." She rushed back to the restrooms to "relieve" herself.

After taking care of business, she slipped down her panties and grinned when she noticed how damp they were. A quick make-up check and hair adjustment in the mirror showed her nice sun dress. "It better not be too windy," she thought with a chuckle. "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm really doing this..."

Meanwhile, Gary had his own dialog running. "She's really coming. This is incredible; she's finally coming. I better not fuck this up."

"Look, it's not like you've never accepted a woman's submission before. Just let your natural dom tendencies surface, and you'll do fine."

"Oh yeah? Well, this one's different. Yes, I 'love' all my subs, but that comes in the context of the bond we develop through her submission. Will I be strong enough when I already love her BEFORE she submits?"

"Look Nimrod, stop worrying! Have some balls and use that love to motivate you to give her what she really needs and deserves - your undivided attention and dominance."

"She's really coming, I can't believe she's finally coming..."

Somehow, he managed to reach the airport, get past security, and find the right gate.

"Shit, shit, shit, I must be insane! God are my nipples hard, and I can't believe I'm so wet!" The isle cleared so Sarah stood up, grabbed her bag and joined the slow train inexorably moving towards the front of the plane.

"I've never been more terrified - or excited - in my life." Taking a deep breath, "Deep breath girl; come on, breathe deeply. God, am I horny..." As she came into the terminal, she searched the crowd and finally caught sight of Him. "His eyes are so warm. Aah." As she let out a sigh, his warmth seemed to fill her inside and still the quaking in her stomach. "I hope he's as kind and warm in person as his eyes say he is."

"There she is! Holy fucking shit, she's gorgeous!" After a long exhale, "Inhale; come on, breathe. Good. Is the heart beating again? Good. Breath? check; pulse? check. Blink, don't forget to blink. OK, OK, I think I'll make it! I've always known from her pics that she's a fox. Wow, they do not do her justice. I never dreamed she'd be so incredible in person..."

After allowing his immediate reaction to wind down, he noticed her jerky movement and tight posture. "Poor girl, she looks terrified." He felt his heart open as he allowed his love and protectiveness to show.

As their eyes met, he gave her a big smile. His heart warmed and his smile grew larger when he noticed how she relaxed after seeing him.

Making sure he was out of the flow of traffic, he opened his arms for a hug. Sarah shyly looked down and started moving slowly towards him. The closer she got, the faster she moved until she ran the last few steps into his arms. Gary wrapped his arms around her and felt her tension drain away as she melted into his embrace. A large beatific smile stretched his face as he spread his mantle of protection around her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.