Between The Fucking Lines - Cover

Between The Fucking Lines

by Buster Hymen

Copyright© 2001 by Buster Hymen

Erotica Sex Story: An attempt to satirize some of the well-worn cliches in smut/porn/erotica. Let me know how I've done.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Humor   .

Preface: I am not not trying to paint an erotic picture here. I am merely trying to be humorous, satirizing the somewhat trite cliches that abound here. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, so please, don't take it personal. I know I wouldn't.


I saw her from somewhat of a distance, her light blonde hair gleaming in the brilliant sun(actually, I could have spit on her, and her black roots extended at least three inches from her part). At the time, I was wondering if I knew her somehow; she seemed somewhat familiar(although I was really hoping that she wasn't). I started to speak to her, hoping to impress her with my rapier wit and good manners, but I was momentarily taken by her awesome beauty(it wasn't that; she had this horrific booger dangling from her right nostril). She sashayed into the room(actually, she merely got into my car, a battered primer-gray '64 Ford Falcon; she was hitchhiking at the time). I asked her name, and she said "Brianna"(I was thinking her name was more like Thelma).

I looked at a face that was beyond words(well, now that I think of it, "pimply" and "unattractive" come to mind). Her breasts looked to be about a 34B(they were really about a 40DD, and her being without a bra, they hung halfway to her waist). She was really well-built, and she was in possession of an alluring ass that could stop traffic(in truth, she was obscenely overweight, and her ass was so big that it just might have stopped traffic). I drove to a small secluded orange grove overlooking the Pacific Ocean; the fiery sun was just beginning to set, with hues of pink and blue intermingling in the awe-inspiring sky(in reality, we were parked behind a seedy rundown strip bar, and a malfunctioning neon sign blinked pink and blue in an erratic manner). Without uttering a word, she reached over and unfastened my zipper, and took hold of my pulsing 11-inch cock(okay, maybe it isn't 11 inches, but I'll bet it's at least all of 5).

She leaned over and took my massive hard-on into her warm mouth(in reality, her mouth was sort of cold, as she was eating a popsicle at the time, and my dick had taken on swimming pool proportions). I can't describe the exquisite feelings that ran through my body when she started bobbing her head slowly along my length (okay, let me try -- she was biting down on me with her rotted teeth, and the sensation was one of mind-numbing pain). I slowly ran my fingers through her silky blonde hair and spoke to her very softly(her hair was really matted and had a texture of 30-weight oil, and I actually yelled "Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!")

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.