Uncle Mike's Slutty Niece - Cover

Uncle Mike's Slutty Niece

by Leah

Copyright© 2001 by Leah

Incest Sex Story: A teenage girl has her first sexual experience with her own uncle.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I remember my first fuck like it was yesterday. It was actually 12 years ago. I was 15 years old at the time and a sophomore in high school. I have an older brother, but he was attending university in a town a couple of hours away. My parents had recently got the bad news that one of their old college friends had died. Since the funeral was in Ontario they were going to be gone for a few days. I tried to convince them that I was old enough to take care of myself while they were gone, but they insisted that Uncle Mike stay with me. Michael is my dad's younger brother. He was 35 and a confirmed bachelor.

The day it happened was a beautiful bright sunny Saturday in September. I was lounging out on the deck by the pool reading a book. I was a virgin, but was very sexually curious and I loved the sex scenes in trashy romance novels. As the action on the pages got hotter I began pinching my nipples and letting my hand wander down over my flat belly to my crotch to rub my pussy through the fabric of my bikini. I was getting wet imagining that I was the heroine of the story being ravished by the main male character. According to the words on the page, "their bodies had found a natural rhythm and as he thrust one last time they both cried out in passion as their minds and bodies spiraled out of control, spinning, whirling, and bursting with pleasure." The descriptions were always more poetic than explicit. I threw the book down and skipped to the patio door to go in and get a cold drink.

Just as I stepped inside I saw Uncle Mike with his eyes closed and his fist pumping furiously up and down the shaft of his cock. He must have been watching me through the window while I'd been pinching and rubbing myself. Needless to say I was a bit surprised and let out an involuntary startled whimper. His eyes flew open and he immediately tried to stuff his hard prick back into his shorts. His cheeks were flaming red and I'm sure mine were too.

The head of his cock still peeked out of the waistband of his shorts and my eyes were glued to it. I had never seen a real cock before. I was mesmerized by it. Mike cleared his throat and started to mumble something. Without even realizing it, I had reached out my hand to touch his dick. He suppressed a moan and said, "Leah, you can't. It's not right. I never should've... I'm sorry."

I looked up at him, eyes wide with wonder, and whispered, "Please."

I dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled his hard dick completely free of his shorts. I had heard about women sucking cock and had always thought it sounded kind of gross, but kneeling there staring at his beautiful prick I changed my mind. It seemed so right to open my mouth and wrap my lips around the head of his throbbing cock. My hands cupped his balls and fondled them while I sucked -- unsure of what to do exactly.

Mike's hands were entwined in my hair holding the back of my head as he slowly and gently pushed farther and farther into my wet waiting mouth. Then suddenly he withdrew. I looked up, confused, and asked what I'd done wrong.

"Nothing, sweetheart," he replied, "but I'm not going to last for long. Are we really going to do this? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Absolutely," I said, untying my bikini bra and letting it fall to the floor as I stood up to face him. "Fuck me."

He lifted me up and set me down on the countertop while he kicked his shorts off. I lifted my ass up to allow him to pull my bikini bottoms off. He paused for a moment before standing up straight again. He was at eye-level with my dripping pussy. I blushed a little, not used to being stared at so intimately. With one finger he stroked my slit back and forth and then leaned forward and flicked his tongue across my clit. I gasped in pleasure. His tongue licked and probed. He traced the outline of my labia and then plunged his tongue as far as he could into my cunt hole while his thumb rubbed my clit and his other hand alternated back and forth between my tits, squeezing and pinching. The combination of sensations pushed me to my first orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh," I moaned, "Mmmmm... unh... yes."

Mike stood up, his face smeared with my pussy juices, and said, "You hot little cunt," before tilting my head and mashing his lips against mine. His tongue thrust into my mouth and I could taste myself.

His dirty words and rough actions really turned me on. I pressed against him, my hardened nipples thrilling to the touch of his chest hair, my legs wrapping around his waist, my crotch grinding against his.

Mike pulled back, reached down and aimed his hard cock at my cunt hole. He pushed into me. I gasped at the intrusion. He inched into me slowly until he met the resistance of my cherry, then covered my mouth with his and with one hard thrust broke through and buried himself to the hilt in my throbbing pussy. It hurt more than I expected and tears came to my eyes. He held himself relatively still, allowing me to get accustomed to his big hard prick stretching my cunt. Soon the pain subsided and I started to squirm wanting to feel him move inside of me. He took the hint and began pulling out and pushing back in, plowing my pussy slowly and gently. I was practically purring and my pussy was oozing with my love juices. Mike began to pick up speed until he was pounding into me hard and fast.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.