Brother's Memories - Cover

Preview

Brother's Memories

by Rich and Monica

Copyright© 2001 by Rich and Monica

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, CrossDressing, True Story, Incest, Brother, Sister, Group Sex, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Water Sports, Size,

Incest Sex Story: A brother and sister rekindle a long past sexual relationship.

The reflections on the loves of my life
(Both the real and not so real ones)

"The things are three of which thou art composed, a little body, a little breath (life), intelligence. Of these the first two are thine, so far as it is thy duty to take care of them: but the third alone is properly thine.

Therefore if thou shalt separate from thyself, that is, from thy understanding, whatever others do or say, and whatever thou hast done or said thyself, and whatever future things trouble thee because they may happen, and whatever in the body which envelops thee or in the breath (life), which is by nature associated with the body, is attached to thee independent of thy will, and whatever the external circumfluent vortex whirls round, so that the intellectual power exempt for the things of fate can live pure and free by itself, doing what is just and accepting what happens and saying the truth: If thou wilt, separate, I say, from this ruling faculty the things which are attached to it by the impressions of the sense, and the things of time to come and of time that is past, and wilt make thyself like Empedocles' sphere 'All round, and in its joyous rest reposing:' and if thou shalt strive to live only what is really thy life, that is the present -- then thou wilt be able to pass that portion of life which remains for thee up to the time of thy death, free from perturbations, nobly, and obedient to thy own daemon (to the god that is within thee)."

--From the "Stoics, Marcus Aurelius -- Book XII of the Meditations"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.