My Aunt, A Beach, And Me - Cover

My Aunt, A Beach, And Me

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Erotica Sex Story: My aunt a beach and...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aunt   Nephew   First   .

My first sexual experience came, quite à propos, the year that I turned fourteen. My aunt Liz, my father's sister, was living with us while she went through a very nasty divorce. She and I used to go down to the beach together early in the mornings and stay there till dinnertime, around four o'clock in the evening. We took a basket with sandwiches and soft-drinks with us so we didn't have to go all the way up to the house to get something to eat or drink. My Aunt had taken the opportunity on the more or less empty beach to sunbath without any top on. Well, she had a one piece bathingsuit so she had to push it down over her pointy breasts and let it stop on her wide hips, just above the hairline of her pubis. The naked breasts rose, after a while, only sporadic interest from me. I had enough to do with my new snorkel and was eagerly exploring the seabed and watched the crabs and small fish scatter in and out of the seaweed with fascination. It was a world that I had never seen before. Although my Aunt's breasts were the material of every puberty-stricken teenage boy's wet dreams, the situation in itself was so un-erotic that I never gave it a second thought.

The day that everything happened we had just arrived at the beach and we had just taken the first dip of the day. I was eating a sandwich and Aunt Liz had just pushed her bathingsuit down to her waist when Ralf, Aunt Liz's ex-husband, suddenly appeared over the dune.

"So it's true then! Whore! Laying here and showing the your tits to anyone who cares to look! Does it make you horny? Does it make you horny knowing that Peter can see your tits? Have you shown him your cunt as well? It would suit you if you could get some boycock, wouldn't it? You damn whore!"

My Aunt had jumped to her feet, scared to death at the unexpected intrusion of her ex-husband and when he started to yell at her. Myself, I just crouched under the intensity of his verbal abuse and wasn't capable of comprehending what was going on.

While my Aunt tried to calm him, she started to tug on her bathingsuit to cover herself and, for the first time, I felt ashamed about looking at her breasts, but at the same time I saw them in a new light. All of a sudden they were just as tempting that as I had previous thought that they should be, but somehow hadn't. seen them in such a way.

"Oh no! Don't you try! Having showed this much you'll, by God, show us the rest of it too! Get that rag off and show us your cunt! What? I don't have the right to order you around?! I'll show you what gives me the right!" Ralf shouted and hit Liz in the stomach with his fist. She doubled over and sank down on her knees on the sand.

This was all too much for me! For a moment the fear left me and I rushed toward Ralf and, with my fisted hands, I tried to hit him, but with a little laugh he just handed me a flat one that made my sight dim and I just sat down on the sand by my Aunt's side.

"You stay right there and keep quiet!" he said to me in a calmer voice. "And you, whore, I'm going to use your cunt so much that you won't be able to sit for a week!"

Ralf pulled the bathing suit off my Aunt and turned her over on her back. From where I sat I could look straight up between her legs and, for the first time in my life, I was looking at a pussy. A cunt! Hair as black as soot that spread all over the groin and halfway up to her navel. And, in all that blackness, something pink that seemed to draw all my attention to it. Ralf unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall down to his ankles, and then lay over Aunt Liz. and I could see how he pointed his thick cock against the pink lips on Aunt's cunt. Then, with one vile and brutal movement, he shoved his cock root-deep into my Aunt's cunt. She cried out in pain while he started to force himself in and out of her unprepared pussy.

I watched in fear-mixed fascination as he fucked my Aunt and, despite the situation, my cock started to swell as I saw the cunt spreading tightly around the intruding cock. If it was out of instinct or not I don't know but suddenly Ralf turned to me.

"Get your pants off, brat, or I strangle Liz, so help me god!"

Scared almost stiff, I obeyed his order and soon I sat there with my boycock straining up against my stomach and staring at Ralf fucking his ex-wife. A bellowing from him made me look extra intently at him and I could see that his cock sort of pulsed but he kept fucking Aunt Liz and then I saw that some foam started to appear between her divided cuntlips. After a few more thrusts he stood, put his pants back on, and started to leave.

"That's as much cock as you need, whore!" he spat at her before he vanished over the dune.

Aunt Liz lay still, as if she were unconscious, with her legs still widely spread, and I could see the white sperm leaking out of her pussy. It was only the rhythmic movements of her stomach as she breathed that told me that she still was alive. Then she seemed to wake up and rubbed her face with her hands, just as if she were trying to wipe something away. She looked at me.

"Poor Benjy," she said. "Poor Benjy. Whatever will you think about us adults. Whatever will you think about love?"

Still she didn't do anything cover herself up, but lay there with her legs spread.

"And you've got feelings in that thing too," she continued as she looked at my cock that still stood as proudly as it could on a fourteen year old boy.

"Come here," she said and reached for me with her hand turned upwards. "Come and lay here with me. I don't want you to get the wrong impression about love just because of Ralf and me."

As if I was in a trance I walked the few steps over to her and sank down into her arms. She hugged me tightly and her hand caressed me over my back and after a while her hand wormed down between us and her soft hand closed around my stiff cock. At the first touched it spewed it's first dose of sperm over a woman's hand. Over anybody else's hand except my own for that matter.

"So, so," she said soothingly as I moved a little restlessly, embarrassed. "That's the way to do it," she whispered as she continued to masturbate my cock, which didn't loose the least bit of stiffness. On the contrary, it seemed to gain even more hardness. My Aunt continued to massage my cock with her hand, but when she noticed that I wasn't about to cum again for a while, she slowly pressed it deeper and deeper down and soon I could feel something wet and warm against the bulb at the end of my cock. which I understood at once that it was her pussy and, with a small, and fast thrust of her hips, she let my eager cock slip slowly up into her cunt! What a heavenly feeling it was to have this warm and wet tunnel softly close around my throbbing cock! It was such a nice feeling that I just lay there, feeling with all my senses how my Aunt's cunt adjusted to my stiffness.

"Isn't this nice" she whispered hotly to me. "Isn't this nice? This is how it is done. Not as Ralf did it. Not out of anger. Not to punish someone. No, this is the way to do it. Can you feel how my cunt squeezes your cock? Can you feel it? That is how it feels when I cum!"

While she whispered to me, her hips started to move and her cunt spread its wetness up and down the shaft of my cock, all the way from the sparse hair that covered my groin, outward till the head of my cock was barely inside her. It was such an overwhelming feeling that I couldn't hold back my second explosion so, with a loud groan, I started to pump my sperm into my Aunt's cunt, just as she started to glide down over it again.

"Yes! Oh, YES! Cum! Fill me! Fill my hot cunt with your lovely sperm! Yes, yes!" my aunt cried as she felt my cock started to twitch, ready to shoot its sperm, and I could feel her hips swayed from side to side. Back and forth. All the while I had rested my body rather heavily upon her and I became even heavier as my semen flooded my aunt's willingly swallowing pussy. Then we just lay in each others arms while we enjoyed the aftermath of the explosion of our feelings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.