To the Wolves - Cover

To the Wolves

by Jack King

Copyright© 2024 by Jack King

Fantasy Sex Story: A man called Watt finds himself in a different, fantastical world and encounters a young girl and her wolf companion. A fantasy is lived, perversion is guaranteed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Facial   .

When you go to bed at night, one expects to wake up in the same place the next morning. Instead, I found myself waking up under the strangest of circumstances. What I remember is that I fell asleep on one of the sunbeds at the pool of my own house. Nothing weird. A hot, sunny day. A beer in my hand after a long and tiring day of work, and no worries to stress about. So imagine my surprise to wake up, still on that same sunbed, but in what I can only describe as a clearing in a forest, at the edge of a small lake. And not just that, but with a large dog-like create lying right next to me. Dog-like, for the beast eerily looked to be the largest fucking wolf I had ever seen, easily the size of an adult man.

“You are finally awake, eh?”

Oh, and the near-naked young girl standing in aforementioned lake. She appeared to be about sixteen or seventeen years old. She was standing up to her waist in the water, and the only reason I assumed she was near-naked, and not completely, is because I thought I saw her wearing something below the waterline.

Can’t be to sure of that, though.

And yes, that does imply that her firm, uncovered, boobs were absolutely my single point of focus. I mean, if a guy needs to wake up in a strange environment, this is the kind of scenery one could only wish for.

“Hey there, honey!” Her soft voice finally woke me from my near-religious admiration. With effect, my eyes shot up to her face. Where I found her staring intently. Not at me, but at the dog-like creature next to me.

“What do you think, Razer? Will this one do?” the girl said.

Now, my name is not Razer, and I don’t think anyone would ever confuse me for one, so I assumed she was talking to the dog-like creature. What felt odd to me, is that she was saying it as if she were expecting an answer. I should have been more shocked by the fact, that a low growl from, well, Razer, could be considered as an answer in the positive. As I turned to look at him, he was notedly also looking at me. I mean, if dogs could tilt their head sideways, and give a pointed look as if to say, “you know, this weird boy could do”, that would be the way that he ‘looked’ at me.

“I think you’ve got his approval,” the near-naked girl nodded. “What’s your name, honey?”

“What.” I know, not the most of eloquent replies. But in my defence, I was dazed, confused, and entirely out of my element. Not that being in my element would be much of an improvement when it comes to making small talk with women. Let alone naked ones. I should address the elephant in the room in that I’m not one of what one could define as the ‘most social’ kind. In fact, if anything, those around me would describe me as somewhat of an introvert. A man that likes to be on his own. A ‘one-pump chump loser that will never get anywhere’.

Yeah, the reviews have not been too great.

“Watt, it is.” The near-naked girl replied. You know, I should stop calling her ‘the near-naked girl’, it gets awkward at some point. Luckily for me, as if she could read my thoughts (could she? No, that would be to much... ), she answered that though immediately.

“My name is Maia. But you can call me near-naked girl if that is what you want, Watt,” Maia said, “Although, you would be wrong about that.”

“As in, you are not a girl?” I blurted out.

She smiled. And boy, it sounds like the biggest cliché of all time, but I can definitely tell the exact moment that I fell in love.

It was with Andrea, in middle school, while she was walking down the hallway, on the way to class. She was wearing these cute earrings and had the most amazing blonde braids. It was the first the time I saw her, and I was awestruck. I can describe to you to the littlest details what she was wearing, how she looked, and when she passed by, that she smelled like an autumn breeze in a blossoming spring. I know, my mind does not make sense sometimes.

Of course, that was also the very moment I became the aforementioned ‘loser’, as I was so awestruck a teacher ran into me because I was standing still in the middle of that hallway. And suddenly, with all the attention to me, it was noted at whom I had been looking, and that the bulge in my pants could only be a boner.

But I digress.

Maia’s smile reminded me of that time I fell in love for the first, and technically also last, time, and made me fall in love all over again.

“Not what you are wrong about. I am very much a female, thank-you-very-much,” Maia answered the stupid question. And I know it was a stupid question, because the look on her face told me so. Yeah, I’m awesome like that, I can read basic facial expressions. Sometimes.

“You know, I didn’t mind you staring at me, but thinking I’m not a girl...” she smirked at me.

I raced to find an appropriate response, but all I could do was blabber incoherently. “I’m sorry! I panicked! I’m a bit clueless and confused...! I don’t normally-...”

“Normally wake up being suddenly isekaied into a strange and unknown world, having to talk to a near-naked girl, with a scary beast of a wolf right next to you to hold you in check should you say anything untoward to said near-naked girl?”

Well, she had a way with words and putting it...

“Isekaied? Whaat...?”

As if she could feel my confusion reaching it’s bursting point, it seemed like she put pity on me.

“It’s alright, Watt. You are not the first one this happens to. Although, I do hope you will do better than the previous ... No, let’s not go there. And Razer here, you’ll learn to love him. In fact, he is a very loveable beast, aren’t you Razer?”

If I could have replied, I would have. But once again, I found my tongue stuck in my throat, and my mind forgetting that there is a world around me. Except for vaguely being aware that the wolf called Razer, who was right next to me, seemed to be moving.

As it were, Maia, the near-naked girl that was standing up to her waist in the lake, the lake in the clearing in the forest, the place that was definitely not home, Dorothy, as it was, Maia was no longer up to her waist in the water, as she was slowly moving towards me, into less deep water. And it became clear why the near-naked girl said that I was wrong about her being a near-naked girl.

That is, unless one could call ‘the slimmest of fabrics tied around her lower waist as a belt’ to be something that would improve ‘naked’ to ‘near naked’. And can we please stop saying ‘near-naked’ now?

As transfixed as I was, staring at the loveliest of girls, sun-touched skin without tan lines, with a figure one could only describe as ‘the winning lottery ticket’, in the back of my mind I could still hear her talk. It took me a moment though to notice that she was in fact talking to me, and also expecting something of an answer.

I can’t help it. I did not know it before, but naked girls rising from out of a lake, with long dark hair and fabric belts turn out to be my kryptonite.

It was her giggle that got me out of my sheer, unrelenting, unwavering reverie. Actually, one could say that it was her giggle that made me waver, but again, I digress. Keeping focused is hard.

You know what else is hard?

“ ... I do hope you did not have to hard of a transposition, Watt?” Maia was still talking. At least, I assume that there had been more of that sentence before it.

“I ... I don’t know ... Where am I?” I am so eloquent. Good with words. At least I said something coherent this time.

“Where?” Maia answered, “I could say a whole bunch of names, of places, countries and cities that you have never heard of, but I think that would only confuse you more. Let’s just say that this a world of magical means, quite similar to what you would call a ‘fantasy world’. In the way of Science Fiction & Fantasy, that is. Not in the way of sexual fantasies.

Although now that I think of it, that might also be true compared to where you are from.”

I scrambled at the implications. “How do you know where I from?” I asked.

“Because you always come from the same place. The same world,” she replied. “This ... this has happened before. But you are my first, and I will try to help you along.”

“Help me? How? Why? To do what?”

“To get you settled here, silly! To help you adjust and explain how this place might just be a little bit different from what you are used to!” Maia answered smiling.

She had been walking closer and closer to me and was now standing almost right in front of me, in all her glory, and as she struck a pose she proclaimed: “It is my greatest honor to have been created to your parameters, and to become a part of your journey!” She smiled at me. “I do hope you pick a good ending though...” she added softly.

“I ... You mean ... What do you mean, created to my parameters?”

“Ah, yes. I am getting a bit ahead of myself, I think. Ahead of the explanation. You see, this world was once created by the great Wizard-...”

I could not help myself, but as she started talking and describing the rules of the game, I drifted of again. This time not because I was being thoroughly distracted by the nakedness of a lovely girl, or the constant pressure of a Wolf beast called Razer, but because my mind just couldn’t take it anymore and decided to take a nap to try and deal with it. A kind of IT-helpdesk telling you to ‘turn it off and on again’ thing.

When I woke again, I was still at the same place. The forest and the lake I mean, not home.

The girl however, and the wolf, were gone. At least, not in clear sight.


“Hey there, Watt.” I hear behind me.

I had barely gotten my bearings again, same place, same scenery. Minus one hot naked girl, and minus one gigantic beast of a wolf that was surely to be bigger than me. And wiser, considering the grey in his fur.

“Are you going to stay awake this time?” The same voice asked. “I mean, I got only halfway into the guild-approved explanation of why we exist, and why you are part of that when I noticed you had fallen asleep.”

“I guess I was a bit tired,” I replied, while looking around, trying to find the source of the voice. “Or overwhelmed. It does not happen every day that one finds himself ... well ... here.”

“It’s alright, Watt,” the disembodied voice of Maia continued. Looking around, there was nothing but trees, bushes, a frigging lake, and two out-of-place sunbeds. “Personally, I’m not a fan of the guild drivel either, it is way to boring! And text-y! I prefer the more visual explanations, myself.”

“There’s a visual explanation? Like an introductory video to ‘So you find yourself in a different world’?” I grinned. Not my best joke. If it could even be considered a joke. Urgh.

“No. No video here. All our visual explanations are live and personally performed. You’ll see.”

“Talking about seeing, where are you?” I asked. The lack of a body for the voice of Maia was starting to annoy me.

“Oh, we hid for a bid, since you got a tiny bit distracted earlier. So, we thought maybe we should ease you into it a little more this time.” Maia’s voice answered.

“We?”

“Well, me and Razer of course.” She giggled. “Considering you got us a package deal, we should be blaming you for this, you know. Also, behind you.”

When I turned around to look behind me, Maia had reappeared again. Dressed this time. Or well, barely dressed. She was wearing a small, black bikini. With over the bikini bottoms the fabric previously tied into a belt-kind-of-thing, now into a sarong. I would never have imagined that belt to actually have enough fabric to become a full-fledged skirt, but I guess my imagination was a bit preoccupied at the moment. Because that bikini top was hugging her boobs to an enticingly, exotic extent. Had I found Maia distractingly attractive before, the adding of these ‘clothing’ only improved that status to be ‘erotic as fuck’, to put it mildly.

“Yeah, you are going to have to explain that whole bit to me again.” I answered, referring to the whole package deal, magical world, and ‘created to my parameters’ thing. She knew what I was talking about, just making it clear to you, dear reader.

“So, yeah, you remember how I said this is a Fantasy world? Like, both the genre and the sexual kind? That is what is happening here,” Maia started as she sat down on the sunbed. “Again, easier to explain visually, but even then, it needs a little bit of exposition, I suppose.

“For all intents and purposes, the world we are now in, has been a figment of your imagination. It’s still a real world, with people in it, doing their thing, living their lives. But along with that, there are some ‘settings’ if you will that are basically set according to what has been pulled out of your head. For some reason, you connect with a world full of magic and might, knights and sorcery. And on top of that, you have quite the sexual imaginations, with a lot of fantasies. In a sense, those fantasies have been ‘downloaded’ into this world.”

“But how-...”

“Magic, baby,” she grinned. “There actually is a long and winded explanation on all of that, but you passed out last time I tried telling that. And honestly, perhaps that part is better to be explained by someone that actually understands it.”

“Magic world, enhanced by my preference for fantasy and dirty mind, do I get that right?”

“Yes.”

“Where do you come in? What’s your part in all of this.”

Maia smiled and looked me over. A casual lip bite sealed the deal, before she answered, “Me, I am special. Unlike everything else here, I am fully created by you. There was nothing here before me, but you conjured me into existence. Oh, and Razer too, of course.”

Well, slap paint on my face and color me purple. What’s another impossibility between all the other impossible things already here. Except for what that whole statement implied.

“I ... created you.”

“Yes.”

“Me, a wrangled, exhausted mid-life crisis nearing pervert ... has created you.”

“And also changed yourself a little bit, I think.”

“I ... what?” I stammered.

She rolled her eyes. “You have been saying that a lot, Watt.”

“My name is not Watt.”

“I know. I still like calling you Watt, Watt.”

I fell back into the sunbed as I considered all the implications and possibilities of what Maia just told me. The thought occurred to me that I might be dead, and this was the afterlife. Or that I was in a coma and dreaming up all this nonsense. No way would by imagination, or my actual dreams, be this vivid and life-like.

“It’s real, Watt. You are not dead. You are not in a coma. You are not dreaming,” Maia spoke softly.

“It’s a bit much, honestly,” I replied weakly, while moving my head just enough so I could see her.

She smiled again, “Yeah, this is where the visual explanation comes in, I think. At least, if you think you are ready for that.”

“What do you mean?”

“I have the impression, that where we are now, and who I appear to be, is being tied into a very strong ... fantasy that you’ve been having. Not exactly ‘the same’, but similar. I think that, because I feel an inclination to ... let it all play out.”

“I-...”

“Just, let it all happen, Watt. If this truly yours, you will recognize it. And perhaps even enjoy it,” Maia said.

Between our chairs, as if he’d always been there, Razer lifted his head and put it on Maia’s lap. As if to say he agreed with her. His tongue was dangling from his half-open mouth. I hadn’t been fully paying attention to Razer, mainly because the high source of excitement had been coming from elsewhere, so it was only now that I actually looked at the wolf. Funnily enough, he reminded me of the dog my neighbours used to have back when I still lived at home, years ago. That had been a dog, however. A wolfhound, big beast, but still a dog.

Razer was an adult wolf, and even if he looked tame at the moment, I had no doubt that he could be quite dangerous. The memories of a time long passed put me at ease, and when I looked back at Maia, my mind had come to a different state. One that said: ‘Fuck it.’

Maia smiled again, “Okay.” God that smile.

Her hand had moved to the top of Razer’s head, and she was gently stroking his fur. Then she moved the head away from her lap.

“I will be with you in a moment, dear,” she said, and looked at me again. “Okay. Sit back. Try to relax. And, well, try to just go with it. Oh, and I think you will want this.”

Maia pointed to a cooler I had not noticed before, on the other side of the sunbed.

“Has that been there all the time?” I wondered.

“No. But it is needed now,” Maia said.

Well, when in Rome ... I hope they drink there, because that was my plan. I opened the cooler, and to my total lack of surprise, it was filled with cold beers. Cans, no bottles. Because I am weird like that.

When I had returned my focus to Maia, she had stood up. Without a thought, I opened the beer, sipped it, and then fully focused on her.

“Ready.”

“Do you mind if I hop into the water real fast, Watt?”

I don’t think she actually needed my response, as she was already undoing the sarong that was still draped around her small hips. When she dropped it, I noticed that the bikini set had just been size to small entirely, being very tight around her body. A few strands of hair were showing on the edge of her bottoms. I could see quite a bit of the shape of her pubic area, almost hinting at a camel toe.

I replied rushed, “Sure. Go ahead.” All the while starting to feel a little uncomfortable, as my pants were starting to tighten a little.

After just a brief walk into the shallow end of the water, hips moving hypnotically, Maia took a dive into the water of the lake. I pondered on whatever the hell I had landed in. A magical world that is derived from one’s own mind ... It sounded to weird to be true, and to good to be happening to me. But even as I considered the strangeness of my surroundings, I made the conscious decision that really, it didn’t matter all that much.

If this was real; better to live if fully. If this was not real, then what would it matter anyway? Might as well enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts. And knowing my own mind, if that were truly to have become as real as can be ... Who wouldn’t want that? A few giggles from the water made me look up at Maia again. The water must have been cold enough to illicit such a response from her, but there she was, still powering through the water as if she was born there. The beer in my hand had gone empty, unnoticed. A second was quickly found. It was at that moment that I fully encompassed where I was, and started to find myself oddly relaxed, and just be there, enjoying the scenery.

After a while, Maia had found she had had enough of the water. She stood again at the same spot where she had stood before, only this time a little less naked. She had paused and was looking at me with a slightly tilted. As if to say, ‘you have seen nothing yet’.

Turned out, the water was cold, because when she returned to the sunbeds, I could see the goosebumps all over her body. When she leaned over to grab a towel on the edge of her sunbed and started drying herself off. This world really needs to stop with adding things there were not there before.

When she assessed herself dry enough, she came towards me and then leaned over ... to open the cooler and grab a cold soda that I will swear had not been there before. As she leaned over, my gaze automatically went towards her bikini top, and the noticeable visible cones that were protruding from the black fabric. Her sun browned skin still showed pearls of water in places, and I could not help but feeling a wave of arousal going through me.

Most likely, the hardness of her nipples were only due to the coldness of the water, but framed within the whole look of her, whilst leaning over me, my attention got the better of me.

“I told you, I don’t mind you staring,” she whispered softly, after which she stood back up and went to lie down on her own sunbed again. I swear, the only thing that could have been a -mild- improvement, is if her bikini had been see-through. Instead, she casually laid on the sunbed, pretending to be blissfully aware of my occasional glimpses her way, taking in the sun.

It was as if we were the only ones in the world, in our own little space of bliss and quiet. I must have spaced out a little, because next thing I know, Razer had positioned himself next to Maia. His head resting on her thigh, I could not help but feeling a little jealous. The thought came that this was one hell of a tame wolf.

A sudden move of the wolf got my attention back, when I noticed him put his muzzle into the bikini bottoms of Maia. Absently, Maia pushed Razer away, but the wolf did not allow himself to be denied and with muscles tensed moved his muzzle back to where it was, and I swear I heard him sniff this time.

This time, however, Maia did not push him away like she did the first time. In contrary, she opened her legs a little, while barely audible muttering, “Alright Raze, you can get a whiff.” I could feel my heart pounding as a question occurred in my mind just how much of my actual thoughts had been poured into this world, in creating these beings.

Razer cared little for my thoughts, and the wolf continued his chase for more good Maia smells, as he sniffed even louder at the bikini bottoms of the girl. Maia too now appeared to be affected by the wolf’s behaviour, as her body tensed a little at the attention. She too was now intently watching for the wolf’s next move. She did not have to wait long, as Razer thick, red tongue appeared, licking the fabric of Maia’s bikini bottoms.

“Razer, you rascal!” she exclaimed. Yet she did not make any attempt to stop the great beast from continuing his efforts. If nothing else, she seemed to even relax a little bit more, the previous tension in her body disappearing. And as if nothing strange was happening, she continued her aim of catching all of the rays of the sun.

As relaxed as Maia was, the tension in my body only increased. As if Razer knew, he only intensified his efforts, and soon the quiet tranquillity of the clearing was getting less and less quiet, as the wolf became louder and louder in his efforts to lick through the Maia’s bottoms. He even turned his head so he could aim his tongue better at the sides of the black fabric.

Fabric that became more and more damp with the wolf’s slobbering efforts. I could not help but notice a soft moan coming from the girl that was being expertly teased.

Maia looked down at Razer’s efforts now too, and she even put her hand on the wolf’s hand. As if to not only give permission to continue, but to also signal her approval. For a brief moment I though she even moved her lower half towards the beast, and not even a second later, it became clear that she was doing just that. To add to it, she even spread her legs a bit more, giving the wolf easier access.

A brief look from Maia to me caused an additional surge in my pants, surely my dick could not grow any more within it’s confines. I wondered again how far this would go, and just how much of my mind had been inserted into whatever-the-fuck was happening. It became clearer and clearer to me, that exactly this was what Maia meant with ‘a more visual explanation’.

Maia looked to be in her own world now, gently petting the wolf’s head, while watching Razer licking her. If I had thought her nipples had been rock hard from the cold water earlier, they looked even bigger, and clearer now in her bikini top, while a red blush began to show on her cheeks.

“Oh Razer, I’ve been looking forward to this...” the girl moaned softly, as her breathing increased in tempo. “Why don’t I make it a little easier for you,” she continued, and her hand moved from Razer’s head to her bottoms, and then moved the fabric aside.

Razer did not let this opportunity go to waste, and his tongue immediately started exploring the newly found area he had been given access to. To great appreciation of Maia herself, who was now starting to take an even more active role in the ordeal, pushing herself more and more into the wolf’s tongue. Her index and middle finger found her pussy lips, spreading them so that the wolf would have better access to her entrance.

I felt my heart racing, my pants tightening, and my jealousy starting to increase. Just watching this spectacle, this absolute wet dream come true of a stunning girl, fulfilling one of my fantasies made me excited beyond believe. This amazing creature, having sex with an animal ... But truthfully, if nothing else, I wanted to be the one treating Maia to this pleasure.

She was fully enthralled by her own pleasure now. Not even shooting glimpses in my direction, but entirely focusing on what was happening to her down below. The wolf’s tongue was finding her sensitive places, occasionally entering her, while licking her pussy out top to bottoms.

An occasional gasp for air was mixed up Maia’s moaning, and the beast’s panting efforts, as they were now the loudest part of the soundscape. The young girl was now shivering and shaking more and more, racing towards an inevitable peak. Another shiver went through her body, causing her to uncontrollably move her hips into Razer’s mouth. Her hands grasped for something to hold on to, but other than the edges of the sunbed, she could find nothing to latch on to.

Again, and again did Maia move her hips into the wolf’s licking tongue, trying to find more delights, trying to find the edge, the final destination. Until finally, with an almost primal scream filling the once tranquil clearing, she found the orgasm she had been longing for. Still shivering and quaking with waves of pleasure running through her, Razer’s tongue uninterruptedly continuing, she rode herself to the end of her orgasm.

With a few untamed shocks, out of breath, Maia allowed herself to settle down on the sunbed again. Her hands now finding Razer’s head, still licking her, lapping up her overflowing juices.

It was at that moment that Maia decided to look back at me, a small smirk on her face, cheeks carrying a reddened blush. Still breathing heavily, her boobs rising and falling fast in her bikini top. She did not say anything, as she kept petting the wolf’s fur, as if to dare me to make the first comment.

I could not have said anything, even if I had wanted to. I was afraid that if I would break the silence, I would break the spell that clearly had been cast on this magnificent coupling. An end to this perverse, but exciting scenario. For a brief second, I wondered if I should act, if this was the moment to take my shot, but that moment went by as fast as it had come. No time for second guessing.

Still petting the wolf’s head, Maia’s other hand softly started to push him back away from her. Razer at once heeded her directions, as if he were a thoroughly trained dog, and not a wild, beastly wolf. Maia’s pussy was red and swollen, and liberally covered with the wolf’s saliva, mixed with her own richly flowing juices. Razer sat himself next to the sunbed, intently looking at Maia, to obey her next order as fast as he could.

Maia’s gaze was moving towards the lower body of the beast, and mine followed shortly when I saw the change in the look in her face. Now that neither of our focus was on the previous activities, Maia, and myself, now could have a clear look on the equipment that the wolf was carrying. Between his hind legs must have been the longest, and thickest cock I’ve yet to see on a wolf-like creature. Granted, this would be the very first wolf-dick I saw in real life, but still. The cock was not shaped like a human one. It was fully out of it’s sheath, more red than pink, looking hard yet soft. A weird pointy tip, bulging a good length until ending at the large knot at the base.

“I think we need to take care of you now!” Maia pronounced, sitting up straight, as she smiled at Razer’s cock. He merely looked at back at her, waiting Maia’s commands. Instead, the pretty girl reached over, and carefully wrapped her left hand -still wet from her own juices, around the wolf’s cock, and I noticed her finger could barely encircle the cock. Slowly she started to move her hand, stimulating it as she began to jerk it off.

My own cock desperately requested for air, but even now at this circus of perversion I did not yet dear to give it the freedom it so needed. And so, it stayed entrapped within the confines of my shorts - even as restricted it had become. My eyes were as fixated as Maia’s, on the slow movement of her hand, keeping my mind focused completely for the moment, although the smirk on Razer’s snout may have been my imagination.

Now, I am no expert on bestiality, nor on sex with dogs in particular, but it did occur to me that Razer was extremely well behaved for a beast in the onset of rutting with a mate. Very much so that it could be considered uncharacteristic, or unrealistic. But when in a fantasy world, act like the Romans, no? His overly trained behaviour would not be the most surprising concept of the day.

Maia must have given the wolf a command of some sorts, though, because he did stand, and moved a little forward. His size was significant enough that he could easily stand over the sunbed, with Maia still having hold on the beast’s member. A second command, apparently in the shape of her other lightly tapping the wolf’s side, Razer moved forwards more, bring his lower side right above Maia’s head. All the while with Maia still gently stroking the wolf cock, milking a clear moisture out of the pointy head, spraying all over her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.