My Blonde Mother Becomes A Naturist - Cover

My Blonde Mother Becomes A Naturist

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Mother and son explore naturism

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

As long back as I can remember my mother and I have lived alone. My father I know, but he and mom got divorced when I was just a year old and since then I have hardly met him. Once in a while he phones and we have an awkward conversation for a minute or two. He also sends birthday and Christmas gifts, but other than that he does as little as possible to keep in touch. The meager child-support he's paying is the meagerest of all time. Not that mom and I need his money, we cope. Neither of us have any expensive pastime activities. A movie once in a while is all.

My mother is a beautiful, in my eyes at least. A blonde who is noted for her beauty but not necessarily she isn't known for her brains. She has shoulder-long silky hair, an upturned nose so full of freckles that they have spilled over onto her high cheekbones, full lips that don't need any artificial coloring and a somewhat pointy chin.

She's rather short (I'm already the same height as she), has broad shoulders, not much of a waist, generous hips, rather short a little stubby legs and a tight little ass, at least as far as I can see.

Her favorite clothing is shirt or T-shirt and pants with sneakers. The only cosmetics she uses on her body is nail-polish; she always paints her toenails bright red. Other than that, she's not a very vain person.

The main problem with her intellect is her difficulty with words, especially new words, spelling and understanding them correctly. I think she'd been tricked into doing things in school and later, just by not understanding what the word meant. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that was the way my father had tricked her into marriage and childbirth, and later, into a divorce. Maybe that also explained why she never dated after her divorce. She just didn't trust men any longer.

There was only a week till school was out, then almost two months of freedom. The first month mom had off from work and we would spend that time together, the second I would work in a grocery-store as a delivery-boy.

"Honey," mom said when we sat down for dinner in front of the TV. "Do you know what I have done?"

"No?" I said fearing the worst. I didn't like my mother's impulsive actions. Usually she always thought more than once over proposals to make sure that she didn't get screwed, as I've mentioned she's not the brightest person.

"I've rented us a bungalow at a beach!"

"You have what! Great! Where?"

"Oh, it's a new place down south somewhere," she said noncommittally. "I liked it because it said in the brochure that it was the ideal place for people who like the naturistic lifestyle. Look at this," she said and handed me a brochure. "we both like nature..."

"Holy shit, mom!" I blurted.

"Language. Language."

"Sorry. Gees mom. Do you know what naturistic means?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"What does it mean than?"

"You know I don't like it when you talk to me like that."

"Sorry. I just want to know if you know what it means, that's all."

"Of course I do. It means people who loves nature."

"Yees, and..."

"And?"

"Do you know how they, how shall I put this, how they express this love?"

"Watching birds and stuff?"

"No mom. They do it naked!"

"What!? They can't... I mean... Oh it's horrible! I already paid for it! I cannot go around naked with... among strangers!"

I saw the terrified look at my mother's face and tried to console her.

"I think you can always get your deposit back."

"No, I can't. I paid it all. They said it was a very popular place and that they didn't accept any..." Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Oh, come on mom. It's not the end of the world. We can do it. Can't we?"

"I - I don't know. I've never... No one's ever seen me naked and - and..." she started to sob.

I rushed over to her and took her in my arms and as she wept silently against my shoulder.

"I wanted us to have a nice time," she sobbed. "Just you and me out in... in the nature!"

She burst out in renewed sobbing.

"We can you know."

"Nooooo," she wailed.

"Yes. We can... No one ever saw you naked?"

"No."

"Not even dad?"

"No."

"Not even dad?" I asked again not believing what I'd heard.

"No."

"Oh, we do have a problem, don't we?"

"Mhm," she nodded.

"Why? You're a beautiful woman."

"Thank you. I... I just don't have the figure for it."

"Not the figure for it?"

"No. All the boys in school always made fun of me for my small breasts!"

'What? They seem perfectly all right to me,' I thought.

"Oh," I said aloud. A devilish plan started to form in my mind. "You know we could train for it."

"What? How?"

"Well we could start here at home and... You know. Get used to each other..."

"Oh... No I couldn't..."

"Why?"

"Well you would be to embarrassed to see your mother naked, for one thing."

"No I wouldn't. Well a little maybe, at first, but I think I could grow to like it!" I almost sounded a little too eager at first so I played it down a bit at the end.

At this mom giggled and I could feel how she dried her eyes with the back of her hand. She snuffled a couple of times and lifted her tear-streaked face and looked at me.

"Thank you, honey. Maybe we could try it, a little. But... How do we do?"

"Well I could... We could start with me sitting by your side when you take your bath. That wouldn't be to bad, would it?"

"No, I think that would be nice. How... How would you... You know..."

"Oh, I could be clothed or only have my boxers on or..." I didn't dare to propose to me being nude.

"Yes. Boxers would be nice."

We spent a rather nice evening and soon it was time for mom to get ready for bed.

"I - I think it's time for my bath now," she almost whispered as she stood.

"OK," I breathed. Do you want me to... Or do you call for me?"

"I - I think I'll call you, when I've got my nerve..."

"OK."

I watched my mother's cute little ass dance it's way across the room and disappear into her bedroom. I caught a glimpse of her in her robe when she went to the bathroom and then the running of water and then silence.

"Sean," (yes, she was a first-Bond-fan) I heard mom call after the longest of time.

"Yes, mom!"

"You can come now!"

I made my way to my room and got undressed and then, clothed only in my boxer shorts, I entered the bathroom. There she was, my shy mother, laying naked in the clear water. Her hands covered her sex and her underarms covered her breasts but I could clearly see her hips and stomach and the first hairs of her blonde pussy!

I sat down on the edge of the bath tub and faced her. I tried to talk to her but she would only speak in one-syllable words and finally I'd had enough and just sat there looking at her.

I saw that she glanced down at my crotch and I became painfully aware of my cock making a tent in my boxers. A little smile fluttered over her lips and slowly she let her arm slip down so I could see more of the swelling of her breast and the beginning of the pink aureole. That was it for the time being.

"Sh-shall I take off my boxers," I blurted.

"Mm, maybe," my mother whispered, blushing.

I stood and, with my back toward her, I stepped out of my underwear and showed my mother my naked butt. When I again turned, this time showing her a hard-on and a beat-read face, she had removed her hand and arm and lay nude in front of me.

I feasted my eyes on her body for a while and then she blushed a little more, if possible. Saw that her tits indeed were small, with pink nipples that stood out in the hot water. To me they were prefect! Not to mention the pussy! Thick blonde hair that lay glued to her skin and showed a promising thick, I think they call it a camel toe. Juicy and fat!

"I think it's enough for today," she said after a while.

I just nodded my head and left the bathroom with my hard-on bobbing.

A few minutes later mom came into the living-room dressed in her robe. I noticed that it wasn't that tightly wrapped around her as it usually was, and that you got a glimpse of her legs as she walked and that when she sat down it fell open at the top, allowing you to see one of her pert little tits peeking through. She saw me glance over and take in the sight and all she did was smile a little and shrug, making the robe gape a little more revealing a little more breast. Only a few minutes of training had worked wonders on my mother!

"Oh, I know," she giggled a little. "But I *need* to get used to it."

As the days passed we got more and more comfortable about being naked in front of each other and by the end of the week I was even able to look at my nude mother without immediately getting a raging erection. But as soon as she bent over and I saw her from behind, I was a goner! My mother's ass and thighs framing those fat pussy lips was too much for me. I think she must have noticed my reaction because it seemed to be part of her training-program to let me have that view as much as possible.

And then the day for our departure arrived. We had a three hour train ride in front of us. A trunk with some clothes for excursions outside the resort and the usual over-night-things. We were indeed traveling light.

We arrived at the resort about eleven o'clock and we were shown to our bungalow, which we set out to explore. This was when the second disaster was revealed.

There was a living-room, only one bedroom and a kitchenette. No couch in the living-room, but there were two comfortable armchairs and a table in front of a fireplace. In the bedroom there was a large bed and two small chairs. There wasn't any place for me to sleep.

"Oh Sean. I'm so sorry," mother was on the verge to tears again as she saw this.

Again I had to take her in my arms and console her.

"It's no big deal. We'll sleep in the same bed. It's no big deal."

Finally I got her to calm down and we settled in. There was a little patio just outside the bedroom and we decided that it would be quite enough, at least for the first day, to sit out there and getting used to our nakedness.

When we sat side by side out on the patio, we discovered that there were nude people all over the place! They came strolling by, looking over at us and saying hello. Mom blushed a little at first but soon she smiled back and even talked to some of the pairs.

I sat a little crouched over, trying to hide my erection. It was one thing trying to get used to my mother's nudity, but seeing this number of different women with their variety in body structures and shapes that ranged from chubby to slim, from old to young. Women as old as my grandmother or little girls that had hardly learned to walk. There were wobbling, jiggling boobs. There were swaying hips and bouncing asses. And there was a permanent hard on, on me! It was pure hell. And, at the same time, heaven!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.