Me and My Mom - Cover

Me and My Mom

by nickybaby08

Copyright© 2001 by nickybaby08

Incest Sex Story: My father left when I was two years old, and it has been just me and Mom ever since.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

My story starts about seven years ago. I was 15 and me and my mom had just moved to a new town. She had had a bad relationship with a co-worker and we had picked up and moved, half wanting to start over and half wanting to get away from the freak at work.

Starting life over is hard, especially at 15. At my old school, I was popular. Being in the band and on the varsity basketball team, I was well known. I had lots of friends. I even had to leave my boyfriend behind. Mom said it would be ok and that I would make new friends very quickly at my new school. Boy, was she wrong.

Everyone at my new school saw me as the new kid and didn't want to have anything to do with me. On my first day, I noticed a flyer on a bulletin board about basketball try-outs. I decided to try out for the school's basketball team. After school, I went down to the Coach William's office in the gymnasium to talk to her about trying out. When I reached her office, the door was slightly open. I decided just to push it open and go in without knocking. When I pushed the door, I saw Coach Greene, the boys' soccer team coach, fondling Coach Williams! Her T-shirt and sports bra were pushed up around her neck and Coach Greene was massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples. Not wanting to be caught, I slowly backed away from the door and ran to the parking lot to wait on my mom.

My mom was waiting on me when I got to the parking lot. "Have a good day?" she asked. "Yeah...I guess." I said, exhausted from running from the gym to the parking lot. "You seem out of breath," She said, "Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered. She put the car in drive and we went home.

All the way home, the scene I had witnessed in the gym was replaying over and over in my head. I have to say it kinda turned me on. I was still a virgin, and never saw a porno or anything sexual on tv. I had discovered the art of masturbation, but when I did give myself pleasure, I just pictured me with guys or girls, and sometimes even guys and girls. To me, it didn't matter what sex I was with, as long as they pleased me.

When we pulled up to our new house, I went straight to my bedroom. I had thinking about Coach Greene and Coach Williams so much on the way home that I was pretty wet down there. I walked in the room and closed the door. (Not even thinking about locking it.) I pulled off my shirt and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and remembered what I had just saw. Then, I pictured myself in the office with them. With me sitting on Coach Williams lap, with her massaging my breasts from behind. With Coach Greene in between my legs in the floor, slowly licking my pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.