Flower Girl - Cover

Flower Girl

by Dastardly Dodo

Copyright© 2001 by Dastardly Dodo

Incest Sex Story: When he comes back home he finds that he still wants his sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

© Copyright 1999 DASTARDLY DODO ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.
This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.
This story contains sex between family members and sex with teenagers. If this kind of story offends you or if it is not legal for you to read. LEAVE NOW.
This is a fantasy, nothing else. If you want to try this at home go to the nearest police station and have yourself arrested.


John looked through the window of the flower shop to see if his sisters where there. He had left home after a row with his parents and hadn't seen his sisters in three years. Then, three months ago, he had heard his parents had died and he decided to come back to take care of them. Now he wondered if it was the right decision. He sighed and entered the shop.

"Hey, if that isn't my favorite flower girl!" A voice boomed from the entrance of the flower shop.

Quickly Tina turned around to see who it was that said that.

"John!!!" She cried when she saw her brother standing in the door. "Mary it's John!!!"

She ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"Hey I'm glad to see you to." John said with a big smile on his face as he gave her a hug.

When John felt the breast of his sixteen year old sister pressing against his chest he knew he had made the wrong decision. Gently he removed her arms from around his neck and greeted his other sister, thirteen year old Mary. The girls took him by his arms and led him into the shop, firing a barrage of questions at him on the way.

"Girls leave the poor man alone. He just got here. There will be plenty of time for questions later." The voice of his uncle came from behind the counter.

"Hi, uncle Carl." John said to him.

Carl smiled. "Hi, John. Glad to have you back."

They shook hands and Carl asked. "Do you have a place to stay."

John shook his head. "No, not yet."

"Well you can stay with us as long as you want."

Carl turned to the girls and said. "Get your coats while I get the car. We are going to close early today to celebrate."

The girls cheered and got their coats. When they got into the car Tina sat next to John and put her arm around him, pressing her breasts into his arm.

John felt his dick harden and shifted his legs in the hope that no one would see his problem. In an attempt to stop the rising problem in his pants he tried to ignore the tits of his sister pressing against him and started a conversation about what happened while he was away. For a moment he seemed to succeed but then Tina let her hand drop into his lap and touched his dick. John froze as he felt his cock become rock hard under her touch. He shifted his position to get her hand out of his lap, but Tina's hand just followed him around and landed back on his hard pole. It stayed there for the rest of the journey. John sighed in relieve when they reached his uncle's house. His relieve was short lived. His aunt Kelly came out of the house and greeted him. Staring openly at the bulge in his pants she said.

"Oh my. You have really grown since the last time I saw you."

John's face turned bright red. "I guess so." He mumbled.

Carl rescued him saying "John is going to stay with us for a while. Perhaps you can show him the guest room."

"Sure." Kelly answered.

She took john by the hand and led him into the house. When they came into the guest room She looked at him and said."You get comfortable. Dinner will be at six." Then she left.

"Finally alone." John sighed.

He dropped down on the bed that was standing in the corner of the room and took his cock out of his pants. Slowly he started to stroke himself as he thought about the implications of Tina feeling up his hardon in the car.

She couldn't have missed it, but still she had not retracted her hand.

Instead she had made sure that it was right on his cock. Could it be that she wanted him to? The thought that his sister might want him to fuck her almost made John explode. He groaned and started to stroke his cock more rapidly as he imagined Tina naked on the bed with her legs spread wide, waiting for him to ram his dick into her virgin cunt.

"Ohhhhhh yes I'm going to fuck you!!!" He moaned.

He pumped his cock savagely as he imagined the hard rod going in and out of Tina's tight pussy.

"Ooohhh I'm going to cum in your cunt!" John moaned as he felt his orgasm nearing. "OHHHHHH!!! GODDDDDD!!!!!! TINAAAAAA!!!!!" He screamed as he shot his load into the air.

He kept moaning and screaming his sisters name while an almost continues stream of cum shot forcefully out of his dick.

"ohh God. I have got to get out of here before I rape here." He groaned when he finally came down from his orgasm.

Unknown to John, Tina had much the same problem. She was on her bed naked and was finger fucking her self.

"OH John! Fuck me with your big cock!!!!" She moaned imagining her fingers where his dick. With her other hand she was pulling and twisting her nipples. Her body felt like it was on fire as jolts of electricity shot from her cunt to her nipples. She pinched her clit and shuddered as tiny spasms rippled through her body.

"OHHH JOHN!!!!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!!. She cried as she rolled over onto her belly and pressed her tits into the mattress; rubbing them on the sheets in an attempted to quench the fire within them.

She brought her hands under her body, raking her nails over her clit.

Spasms shot through her virgin fuckhole and warm sticky pussy-juice oozed out over her fingers. Dizzy with lust, she turned over on her back and played with her wet seeping pussy. Her body quaked as her fingers groped and massaged her hard pulsing clit.

"Oh... fuck... oh... fuck... oh... fuck...," she panted, her innocent face flushed with excitement.

She clawed her clit with one hand, and rammed three fingers of her other hand in her virgin cunt.

"Oh, shit! Fuck me John!!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!!." she screamed, "Ooooh, I'm gonna... cum! Ram your dick in my cunt and make me cum!!!!!!"

Tina's fingers devastated her clit and her tight cunt. "Ooooh... I'm...

cumming!!! I"M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!."

Electric jolts swept over Tina's twisting body as she orgasmed. The muscles inside her wet overheated cunt pulsed, gripping her fingers, squeezing them like a cock.

"I'M CUMINGGGG... UNNNNNNHHHH!!!!!"

She bucked up from the bed, hot pussy-juice gushing from her climaxing cunt. She thrashed on her back, her head snapping from side to side.

Then she arched her back and screamed as another orgasm tore through her body.

That night after an uncomfortable dinner, John's aunt and uncle told him they wanted to talk to him. They led him to the living room.

When everybody was seated Carl asked. "Why did you leave your family three years ago?"

John sighed and looked at the floor. "one evening I caught my father trying to rape Tina. We got into a fight and I guess I beat the shit out of him before mom broke the fight up. Afterwards my father accused me of being jealous. He said that the only reason I beat him up was because I wanted Tina for myself. In a way he was right. I was... No, I am desperately in love with Tina. But what he could not understand that if you love someone you do not want to hurt them. That's why I left. I wanted Tina but I didn't want to hurt her so I left to forget her. Which I'm afraid didn't work.

Anyway, I told him that if I ever found out that he had hurt Tina or Mary I would cut his balls off. After that I left."

He looked at Carl and Kelly and added. "I guess that I still Love Tina, so I will be leaving tomorrow."

"But what if she loves you to?" Kelly asked.

"It is still incest and in the end it would only hurt her!" John replied.

Kelly shook her head. "I thought so to until Mary taught me otherwise."

"What do you mean?" John asked.

For a moment Kelly hesitated, then she looked at him and said. "A year ago your father tried to molest Mary. Tina just barely managed to stop him and she decided that they couldn't live with their parents any longer. So they came here and asked if they could live here. Well after we heard what happened we said it was ok and they came to live with us. Anyway Mary met our son Bobby and fell in love with him. It was about two months later that Carl and I caught them fucking when we came home from a party."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.