Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda - Cover

Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda

Copyright© 2001 by Talespinner

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kate had been a conservative young mother and had been turned into a cum addicted slut by the Millenium corporation. Now is the time for the Millenium Corporation to corrupt her beautiful teenage daughter... with Kate's help.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   First  

Donna started to talk to her sister. "Well sis, it seems Max liked taking of Linda's innocence so much that he wants to humiliate her further. I told you it was about to happen, remember?"

Kate's sister adjusted herself in her chair and seemed to be discreetly looking at some clock in the table. "He wants her to turn her two friends into sluts. He will fuck them later. Right now he just wanted Linda to feel guilt -- lots of it. You and your daughter will feed the two young ladies this compound," she said, handing Kate a flask full of a gray dust.

"They will become cum addicted too?" Kate asked emotionlessly.

"No, not addicted, just constantly horny. They will also find that their entire bodies are hyper sensitive, especially the vagina, the mouth and... the ass." Suddenly, Donna took a hidden hypodermic needle and injected Kate with it, saying in a hurry, "You won't talk about this injection with anyone, not even Max!" The order took hold of her sister as Donna returned to the same position she was before the sudden movement. The younger sister continued to talk as before. "The compound must be consumed orally, of course, but you can mix the powder in any kind of food. It's heat resistant, just don't use microwave. Find a way to feed it to the girls soon, and every day after that if possible. Now just describe them both to me... as we watch your daughter's performance." Donna pressed a hidden button in her chair and the big screen started to show a torrid scene."


Rachel conducted the schoolgirl through the maze of corridors, giving her instructions. "Malcon, my dear, likes young sweet things. You're almost too old for his tastes, so we'd better fix it. Let's try two pony tails, one on each side of your head." Fixing Linda's hairdo, the redhead continued, "Now remember, act like an innocent young girl -- that's what he likes. Talk like one. Pretend to be surprised at what he does."

Linda was a little depressed because a week ago she had been an innocent girl, a virgin who never had even seen a man's penis. Now she was a sperm addict, and was on her way to fuck a strange man just to swallow his cum. And she was anxious to do so!

She heard with attention Rachel's orders, nodding in embarassed agreement, she was about to play the part of a naughty lolita, and Linda was ready to do whatever was needed to get some cum on her mouth.


Linda entered Dr. Malcon's working room with the top two buttons of her blouse undone and her plaid skirt rolled as high up her legs as possible without been abnormal. Dr. Malcon was around fifty. He was big and hairy, but looked clean and well dressed in a lab coat and a nicely trimmed grey beard. Malcon looked at her with approval, staring at her innocent childish face and the impressive breasts barely contained by her school uniform. His eyes traveled all the way up and down her slim teenage body.

"Hi Dr. Malcon," Rachel started. "This is Linda. She's new around here. Max just broke her in this week, and guess what? She's Donna's niece."

He seemed impressed, smiling at this words. "Donna's niece, hum? Yeah. she kind of reminds me of her. But she's such a young thing, just like you when we first met, Rachel -- the same teenage innocence. Very well, you can go outside."

"Ok doc, just no anal. Max wants her first time." Rachel added as she left, closing the door.

"Come here, girl" he called to Linda, seeing that she remained shyly standing by the door, looking at the floor.

Linda walked up to him, stopping by his side.

"Now my darling, you have to do everything the doctor tells you to do, understand?"

"Yes mister," she said in a little girl voice.

"Undo the buttons on your blouse," he ordered.

"But mister! Mommy told me it's nasty to let boys see your chest" Linda replied in feigned innocence.

'I know, I know... But I'm a grown man and a doctor... You know you have to obey me, right?" he said patronizingly.

"I-if you say it's all right..." She undid all the buttons and pulled her blouse all the way to her shoulders, leaving her beautiful mounds totally exposed.

"Stick them out."

She pushed her chest forward.

"Great. Now wobble 'em around a little bit."

"Wh... what?"

"Come on, wiggle your shoulders back and forth and make them dance a little." She started to sway her shoulders, making her huge jutting breasts jiggle tantalizingly. He watched the obscene show while massaging his cock through his pants. "Give me your hand, Linda."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.