Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda - Cover

Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda

Copyright© 2001 by Talespinner

Chapter 5: Family reunion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Family reunion - Kate had been a conservative young mother and had been turned into a cum addicted slut by the Millenium corporation. Now is the time for the Millenium Corporation to corrupt her beautiful teenage daughter... with Kate's help.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   First  

Mr Stone's sperm on her body caused Linda to sleep in a very aroused state, constantly having to masturbate while fantasying about cocks spurting cum. After a night of erotic dreams, Linda was ready to visit the Millennium Chemistry building. She was already feeling the thirst, and was constantly wet. She knew Max would require some more sex from her, and the idea wasn't so disgusting right now. If she had to swallow a little more semen to get the pills, it would be a fair price. Just imagining drinking his cum was making her feel shivers of lust, but Linda worked hard to control herself.

Kate convinced her to go in her school uniform, so she could still get to some of her classes if everything went quickly at the company. She wouldn't permit her daughter to don a bra, however... It would have to stay in the car and she change into it when going to school.

Linda was a little ashamed of the transparency of the thin blouse, but got used to it. Her mother was wearing a very revealing outfit, a short dress that occasionally rode up her round butt and was just as short on top, showing so much of her ample cleavage that her nipples appeared as she moved.

The drive passed in awkward silence. Linda was still resentful of her mother's betrayal, bringing her boss home for Linda to give him a blowjob had been a great shock to the young teen. She was also scared of her willingness to humiliate herself for the taste of cum. Linda got embarassed just to remember how happely she had performed the oral Sex, something she previously considered dirty and humiliating.

Worst of all was looking at her mother and seeing how she was uncaring of her suffering, the way she was behaving now was just too weird for Linda. Kate was always distant and only showed some excitment when a man looked in lust at her huge knockers, her formely prudish mom was now addicted to tease men and drink cum, wich was completely unatural!

Linda was afraid when they finally arrived at the Millenium Products Building, she knew she was going to suck cock again, and instead of being disgusted she was looking foward for it... eagerly! The two brunettes were only allowed inside the restricted part of the building after a long wait.

Rachel greeted them as they left the exclusive elevator. "Hi Kate," She said as she appraised Linda. "So this is your daughter? Max told me he had a lot of fun with her."

"Yes. We're here to talk to him." The older brunette hadn't expected the redhead. Linda stood silent, not wanting to draw attention.

"Unhappily, he's not in the country. You know... business..." Rachel said as she conducted them through the corridors. "But Donna may help you with whatever you need."

Linda's hopes went up a little. If she could talk to another woman, the schoolgirl thought she wouldn't be tempted with sperm, and so she would have a better chance of not degrading herself further.

The redhead opened a door and told them to get inside, entering just behind them. Linda's hope were crushed immediately. Sitting in a comfortable chair was a beautiful woman, who looked a lot like her mother, with a wine glass in her hands. In front of her was a large couch, a small table. Six nude men stood on either side of her, jacking off, almost cumming from the look of their faces. A big TV screen was in the end of the room, turned off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.