Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda - Cover

Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda

Copyright© 2001 by Talespinner

Chapter 4: Mommy helps Linda with her problem

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mommy helps Linda with her problem - Kate had been a conservative young mother and had been turned into a cum addicted slut by the Millenium corporation. Now is the time for the Millenium Corporation to corrupt her beautiful teenage daughter... with Kate's help.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   First  

The next day, Linda woke up and took a cold bath, which didn't help her constantly aroused state. She tried to eat well, but the food seemed lifeless compared to the wonderful taste and aroma of fresh sperm. She thought about cocks and cum spurting all day, masturbating lots of times, but the need only grew inside her.

When night came she was desperately hoping her mother would return with more pills for her. Her heart almost stopped when she heard the door opening and her mother calling, "Linda my dear, I have a surprise for you!"

Linda ran to the living room, dressed only in a large tank top and her already soaked panties. The young brunette was shocked to see her mother sitting next to Mr. Stone, her mother's boss, with her hand between his legs, massaging his cock through his pants. He seemed uncomfortable, and more than a little surprised at her presence here, looking completely lost to Linda. But she could also tell he was turned on by the bouncing of her breasts as she entered the room.

Linda stood in front of them, incapable of speaking, her mouth salivating wildly at the sight of this man, her first of the day. Her legs began to tremble. She knew her resistance was over. She would soon be drinking his sperm. Her breathing quickened and she repeatedly wet her lips with her tongue.

"But, your daughter is here! I-I thought we would... I mean, that we were..." Mr. Stone started to object.

"But Rudolf, I told you I would bring you other big titted whores to fuck. My daughter is just the first of them. I thought you would like her," Kate said seductively, noticing how her daughter was resisting her addiction, and seemed hurt by her mother's betrayal.

"WHAT? This is madness, I... KATE! She's just a child!" He said it, but could not take his eyes from Linda. She was beautiful, her pretty face with her shining blue eyes. She still looked like a child. She must be around fifteen, he thought. She was slim, but with long legs and those big firm teenage breasts.

"No, she's a teenage cocksucker" said Kate, taking his dick out of his pants. "See how she can't take her eyes from your dick?" Linda was staring at the prick, trying hard not to give in to her addiction, but then her mother pointed the cock in her direction, as if offering it, and said, "She's dying to suck you off. Linda, if you want to give head to Mr. Stone, take off your top."

This was only the second penis Linda had seen in her life, and it was bigger than Max's. The thought of this hard member spurting cum in her mouth was maddening. Linda tried to resist but in seconds her top was coming off her body, guided by trembling hands. The schoolgirl could see the lust in the old man's eyes as he stared at her full breasts, nude for him to enjoy.

"See?" Kate started again. "She is such a slut! This girl loves to suck cock, and guess what? She swallows... like me, I think that the love for the taste of cum runs in the family."

Linda was completely humiliated, red with shame and embarrassment, but her eyes were still glued to the cock in front of her, she tried to hide her teenage bosom with her hands, when she noticed the hungry stares of her mother's boss.

"Now come closer my baby. Put your hands on the sides of your boobs." The young brunette did as she was told, mad with desire to taste his cum. "Now press your tits." She did it, making them bulge to an immense size. "Now lower your hooters to Mr. Stone. Let him enjoy your big tits."

Linda was dying of embarrassment, but her need was too big, she was trembling when she lowered her teen boobs to his face.

Stone felt the teenager press her big firm breasts to his face. He licked and sucked them, even though he knew it was wrong. All the while Kate was gently jerking him off.

"Now get on your knees and put that hot prick between your little girl's boobs, my child." Kate was satisfied to see her daughter wasn't undecided anymore. She was consumed by lust. "Move it up and down... yes, like that. Tit fuck him. Lick the tip of his cock when it passes through your tits... just like that." The older brunette French-kissed the man while her daughter tit fucked him. Breaking her long kiss she asked, "Do you want to suck his cock, darling?"

"Yes mom!"

"Why? What do you want from it?"

Blushing, Linda answered "H-his c-cum... I want his cum."

"So you'll do what?" Kate asked while looking directly at the disbelieving eyes of her boss, who stood open mouthed at the sight of the teenage slut tit fucking him and asking to drink his sperm.

"S-so I'll swallow it." The schoolgirl was still feeling a little shame, but the addiction was taking complete hold of her.

"What an egotistic girl I have here! If you want him to come in your mouth you have to give him pleasure," Kate said while listening to the slapping sounds of Stone's member jacking between Linda's ample breasts. "Come on, sit on his cock."

Kate lifted Linda, taking her boss' prick out of her tits. Her daughter was beyond caring. She got on top of the man, but was too inexperienced to capture his penis in her too tight cunt. The schoolgirl cried in frustration. She was sure her hips were too small to accommodate his big member.

The busty mother wrapped her hand around Stone's hard dick and brought the tip to the entrance of her daughter's cunt, opening it with the other hand and saying, "Push it inside yourself my child. I want you to fuck him. You are the one who will get all this big fat dick inside your cunt."

Quaking and moaning in an effort to obey her mother, Linda worked to fuck Mr. Stone's prick. First she accepted the big cockhead inside her teeny cunt, feeling it split her slit, then, inch by slow inch, it disappeared between her legs, his pole impossibly long in the schoolgirl's mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.