Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda - Cover

Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda

Copyright© 2001 by Talespinner

Chapter 3: Linda tries very hard to resist

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Linda tries very hard to resist - Kate had been a conservative young mother and had been turned into a cum addicted slut by the Millenium corporation. Now is the time for the Millenium Corporation to corrupt her beautiful teenage daughter... with Kate's help.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   First  

Linda walked down the school hall almost trembling. The thirst was very strong, and she knew what would satisfy it. Worse was the fact that she couldn't help but stare at every boy's crotch, imagining his penis, thinking how would his sperm taste. And it made her so horny that her panties were already soaked. In a few more hours she would be dripping!

"Hi Linda!" Linda was startled by Nicole's voice from behind her...

"Earth to Linda. Do you hear me?" Debbie said as she approached. "What were you thinking about? You seemed far away."

How could the busty girl tell her friends she was dreaming of sucking the boy just to her left and swallowing his cum? "N-nothing" she said, "It's just that I had some problems yesterday and..."

"It was your mom, right?" asked Debbie. "And about Brad, I'm sure."

"Yeah! He's a jerk. Your mother was right. He only wanted to feel your breasts," Nicole said. "We could see how he looked at them."

"He was my boyfriend. Maybe he had the right to feel a little hot about me." Linda defended him.

"Oh, pleeeaaseee. He was your boyfriend, but he didn't love you. He had only desire, lust." Nicole was a prude, and could not help but condemn lust. "My mother taught me sex is only for having children... and only after a proper marriage, of course."

"Yes, or else you may end up like Marcy!" Debbie was talking about the high school slut. "They say she even..." the girl then whispered in embarrassment, "... takes a boy's penis in her mouth." Nicole was disgusted and made a sick face, "And in her butt too!"

Linda started to feel hot and horny just thinking about it. "Let's change the subject, okay?" She said, holding back a moan of pure lust.

"By the way the pool was delicious, as ever. Will you come this Sunday?" Nicole asked her smiling.

"Yeah! Nicky's father bought us a big pizza. He's so nice," Debbie said.

She's so naive. Debbie never noticed his eyes staring at her perfect ass, thought Linda. "Maybe. My mother wanted me to... do some stuff with her this Sunday," she said, blushing a little at the thought of what she would be doing

"Mother-daughter thing, right?" Nicole asked. "My mom is never around to do this stuff, she's always in church meetings."

"She wants to spend more time with you? That's nice," said Debbie. "But try to be there on Sunday. Just tell her you'll go home earlier."

"I'll talk to her, maybe she will let me go," Lied Linda. She noticed Denis staring at her from a distance.

Oh god, she thought, if he wants me to suck him, I will! I need it so bad... but... no, not him, he's such a bastard. The need for sperm swelled as a source of it was so near. Linda quickly took the addiction suppressing pill and swallowed it. "I'll meet you in class, I really have to go to the bathroom," she said, walking away from her friends.

Denis approached her with a predatory smile. "Hi Linda, thought about me? I..." he started to say.

"Shut up you little piece of shit!" she interrupted his speech roughly. "All I could think is what a ugly twerp you are, and if you try to talk to me, or even get near me again, I'll scream that you're trying to rape me!" she said, releasing the full anger in her heart against him. Linda turned her back on a trembling Denis and walked to her first class, happy to be free of her urges, even if only for a little while.

She spent the school hours with her friends, content just to have a normal day, paying attention to her classes. But four hours later her thirst started to come back. It was during her math class and Mr. Boggart, her teacher, was standing in front of her patiently explaining a complicated equation.

He was around forty years old, a little on the fat side, and always had an unfeeling and cruel look on his well shaved face. He was one of the most feared teachers in the school, and even though he was an excellent professional he had no qualms about distributing low grades to his students.

But Linda was only interested in his crotch. She could see the bulge inside his pants. He's not hard, so his cock must be really big, thought the teenager, salivating just thinking about it, dreaming about her teacher's sperm, longing to get it into her mouth.

Controlling her lust, she tried to pay attention to his class. She was a good student, one of the best in the class, and she thought she had done fine on his test last week, but today class she was so horny that she couldn't concentrate.

All she could do was to imagine her teacher nude, his penis hard and swollen, ready to spurt all his yummy sperm. Yummy sperm! She was already thinking of cum as delicious! Lind tried very hard to stop thinking about cum drinking but she was unable, spending nearly the entire class building horny fantasies. The young teen was so turned on she was ready to do things she never even thought about before, she wanted to know if he would let her suck his cock, was she pretty enough to attract this older man? To get his semen in her mouth? She decided to tease her teacher a little, just to see his reaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.