Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda - Cover

Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda

Copyright© 2001 by Talespinner

Chapter 2: Mom's weird idea

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mom's weird idea - Kate had been a conservative young mother and had been turned into a cum addicted slut by the Millenium corporation. Now is the time for the Millenium Corporation to corrupt her beautiful teenage daughter... with Kate's help.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   First  

Sunday.

Linda was very curious. She wanted to know what her mother had to show her on Sunday. Also she was very worried about Saturday. She had to get more of Dennis's secret stuff, but she didn't even know what it was! Worst of all was the constant thirst she had been feeling since yesterday. The young girl thought she was sick since even drinking large amounts of water didn't help.

About nine o'clock a strange man dressed in a formal suit entered her home. He and her mother seemed to know each other well. Weird, she thought. He's a friend of mom and I don't know him. The man introduced himself as Max and said he could help her with the great problem she was enduring.

Linda was not expecting a guest, so she was dressed in a plain yellow t-shirt and an old pair of shorts. Since she had just woken up she was still without her bra, which made her uncomfortable in front of this man. She thought her big and firm teenage breasts looked like they would rip her t-shirt. But her mother hadn't permitted her to leave the room to put her bra.

"Problem, what problem mom?" asked Linda with her angelic face showing her concern. "It's some kind of psychological therapy?"

"No, my dear. Remember that jerk that had been your boyfriend? He broke up with you because you wanted to stay a virgin." Kate said in her patronizing voice, starting her usual way of dominating her daughter.

Visibly blushing Linda looked at the strange man sitting so near to her. "Yes, but... what does he have to do with..."

"Pay attention, Linda." Kate spoke with her forceful voice. "Max has given me the solution to your problem., Remember what your former boyfriend said? That you would never keep a boyfriend for long, since you wouldn't do any kind of sex?"

"Y-yes" said Linda, not understanding.

"Well, my dear," The older brunette said, towering over her daughter, "there's one kind of sex you can do and still be a virgin... oral sex. It can be so much fun, I..."

"MOM!! You can't be serious..." yelled Linda wide eyed.

"LINDA! I'm your mother... I thought a lot about it and..."

"You want me to put a man's penis inside my mouth? What is happening to y..."

"Lower that tone when you speak to me!" Kate saw that her child was stunned, standing open mouthed and looking at her "I don't want you to be a unhappy teenager. Sexual experiences are very important at your age. I just don't want you to get pregnant, risking your future."

Linda couldn't believe what she was hearing "but mom, s-sucking co-cock is dirty and nasty... you told me it was..." The young girl was afraid of her mother, and her submissive nature urged not to argue with Kate, but what she was hearing was crazy!

"I was wrong! It's the only way to please your boyfriends and still obey your mother. Don't you always say you'll obey me in everything?" Kate stared at her daughter with obvious disapproval.

"B-but mom, I..." Linda was softly crying, ashamed of what her mother was proposing, and sad to be having a fight with the person she loved most in the world.

"LINDA STEVENS! I'm telling you that I see no problem with you performing oral sex." Kate saw her daughter was completely confused. She wanted to obey, but it was too unnatural. "I'm your mother and I decide what is best for you Right now I want you to try it. My friend Max will help me teach you."

"T-teach me... to s-suck his p-penis?!" Linda was stuttering in disbelief. Despite her confusion, she still noticed the man's eyes staring at her big boobs with desire.

"I don't want you to be a sexually repressed teenager, my child." Kate could sense that her daughter was unable to think straight. The young girl was stunned, barely reacting anymore.

"N-no." Said the teenager, this time with little conviction. Her mother seemed very sad at her reactions, and failing her mother was the one thing Linda feared the most.

"I work hard to raise you with dignity. I love you with all my heart. I am even trying to find solutions to your teenage problems, and all I get is this show of disrespect." Kate made her best hurt face. She closed the distance to her daughter and started to intimidate her, making Linda take some steps back, until she was in front of Max, who was still sitting, with a smirk on his face.

Linda was defeated by the seeming insanity, and tears were still falling from her big blue eyes. Her body was numb, it was such an unreal situation, and her mother kept yelling at her. Even knowing it was wrong, she started to feel guilt over her mother's sadness. Obeying her mother's orders was a second nature to the girl, and even in this obviously unnatural request Linda wanted to do as she was told. Kate's sorrow filled face and the sadness in her voice deeply hurt the young brunette, who was fighting inside to accept and understand her mother's instructions.

The young girl hardly managed to speak weakly "you're asking me to suck his cock mother! How can you think it's all right?! It's disgusting..."

Kate forced Linda to get on her knees, her daughter not fighting anymore, then knelt herself. Both busty brunettes were between Max's legs. Linda was confused and defeated, looking fearfully at the obvious bulge in his crotch., Kate started to unzip Max's trousers as she said, "You think it's disgusting because you never tried it. In fact every woman who ever tried to suck cock ended up loving it!" she quoted Max with pride.

Taking his member in her right hand, Kate started to jerk him off while speaking to her shocked young daughter. "Since you don't believe your mother anymore, I'll show you it's not that bad." The chesty mother started to lick his cockhead while saying "humm... you'll love it my darling, it tastes sooo good." Then she put it inside her mouth getting a moan from Max. She quickly took it out of her mouth with a "pop" sound. "See? Every man loves it. You'll be very popular with the boys." Kate started to suck him, bobbing her head up and down on his stiff member, her right hand still in his shaft while her left hand went to the back of her shocked daughter's head.

Linda couldn't believe it was real. She was kneeling in front of a strange man, with her mother by her side, sucking his cock. The girl was feeling weak, without energy to fight this situation. Her mother's hand went to the back of her head as she took the cock out of her mouth, saying, "Now it's your time. Put it in your mouth. Come on, take it in your mouth!" while she forced Linda's head down to Max's prick until the tip of his member touched her closed lips.

That is my mother. S-she wants me to open my mouth! Linda was lost in her chaotic thinking, while Kate jerked off the dick, it's head softly ramming against her lips. Her mother continued to urge her to open her mouth but she was just too confused to actually do anything.

"Open it... come on, open your mouth Linda. I'm telling you to take this cock." Kate said continuously until, deciding to try another approach, she faked loosing her temper and yelled at her daughter. "OBEY ME LINDA! I'M YOUR MOTHER! OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

Surprised by the violence of her mother's words Linda yielded, submissively opening her lips. Kate immediately fed her the cock, its head entering her child's mouth while she continued to jerk it off. Max took hold of Linda's head and started to moan while the girl tried to take his prick out of it.

The schoolgirl was so humiliated that her face was shining red. Her eyes were closed as she listened her mother softly talking in her ear. "That's my girl, I'm very proud of you. Now bob your head up and down on it." Max's and Kate's hands guided her head as she gave up fighting them, just obeying her mothers commands, completely defeated.

Kate kept speaking to her daughter. "That's it, my little cocksucker. You'll learn to love it. Giving head to a man is so nasty! I love it! Just yesterday I sucked Mr. Stone, back at the store. He tasted soo good, especially when he spurted all his sperm in my mouth... his jism tasted great as I swallowed it." Hearing this last statement, Linda lost control, trying to speak with Max's cock in her mouth. He took the opportunity to shove it deeper, into her throat, making her gag.

Then everything changed. Linda felt the taste of his pre-cum on her tongue and it sent her mad with lust. Her pussy started to get wet and she trembled with shivers of pure horniness. The taste was delicious to the schoolgirl, and she realized she needed more of it. She started to suck as her mother instructed her, but with delight, even deep throating the stiff member as it seemed to excite him, producing more of the fantastic liquid.

Max could sense the change and it was too much for him. He let his cock return from her throat and into her mouth, spurting a big jet of cum into her.

As he started to come on the teenager's mouth, and she felt the incredible sensation that Denis' liquid gave her, she was lost in pure pleasure as she tasted his cum. The orgasms were much stronger than those she had with Denis! Max's liquid was a little different from the schoolboy's stuff, but it was the same substance, Only more potent.

Then, she realized, Denis had fed her his cum! The realization shocked her again. She was willing to do anything for the taste of Cum?!

The young girl, unused to swallowing sprays of jism, gagged briefly on the cum until she could swallow it down. He spurted twice more, then removed his dick from her mouth, small drops of his sperm and her saliva dotting her face as he shook it, then suddenly splashed once more, this time on her cute nose and chin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.