Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda - Cover

Millennium Products II: the corruption of Linda

Copyright© 2001 by Talespinner

Chapter 1: Introduction: Kate becomes a slut

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction: Kate becomes a slut - Kate had been a conservative young mother and had been turned into a cum addicted slut by the Millenium corporation. Now is the time for the Millenium Corporation to corrupt her beautiful teenage daughter... with Kate's help.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   First  

Saturday. Just yesterday, Kate was disgusted by the taste of semen, but after her training she came to crave the powerful feelings it gave her. She was aware that this Sunday she would have to do many unnatural things. She would have to help Max fuck her child, her only daughter. But she couldn't care less for it right now, only the delight brought by dripping cum was important for her. The last hours had been torture as the young mother dreamed about a nice cock in her mouth.

Linda was in school for a special class today, and all Kate could think of was sucking a cock until it came in her mouth. She tried to resist, cold baths and all, but the busty mother ended working up a plan.

Mr. Rudolf Stone, her boss, was alone in the store today doing some accounting. Kate remembered how hot he had gotten just feeling her tits pressed against him. She was sure he got a hard on when she turned around, her boobs showing through her transparent blouse. He was around fifty, bald and skinny, his heavy glasses giving him a serious look. But he could give her what she needed.

After less than a twenty minute ride she was in front of the closed store, strongly trying to give up the absurd idea. But the thought of the pleasure of swallowing cum was just too much for her. Kate knocked on the back door that opened to the small waiting room, which contained the secretary's desk and a couch.

She was greeted by a surprised Mr. Stone. "Kate? What're you doing here?"

"Sorry Mr. Stone, but there's something very important for me inside the store." The busty brunet said as she entered the store. She was dressed in a short skirt, five inches above her knee, and a half open blazer. Without a blouse or bra her deep cleavage was showing, and her big boobs bounced freely as she walked, moving her hips in a provocative way.

Stone stood wide-eyed. Kate had always been a very conservative woman. he could not understand what was happening. "Ha-have you forgotten something here?" Stone said as he closed the door.

"No," said Kate as she looked in his eye. She had unbuttoned her blazer while he locked the door and was delighted to see him open mouthed, staring at her large nude tits, unable to speak. The busty woman walked closer to him, stopping with her face inches from his, the big breasts touching his chest, and her hands sliding to his crotch, finding an already hard cock. "But it seems I've found what I was looking for..."

Dropping on her knees she unzipped his trousers and took his stiff member in her hands. Kate knew it should feel wrong and humiliating, but lately she wasn't able to feel shame, wrongness, hatred or any other feeling, only the pleasure and rightness of doing what Max, or someone in his name, commanded her.

She started sucking Stone's cock with fair technique, learned Friday. The horny woman became lost in the moment. She now loved to suck dick, and was anxious to taste his sperm! Her boss was completely surprised at her actions, but also getting uncontrollable sexual urges, stronger than he had felt in years. Kate kept slurping, sucking, twirling and licking for all she was worth for several minutes as she heard the pleased moans and groans of her boss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.