Goth sister - Cover

Goth sister

by Angel

Copyright© 2001 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Younger brother takes advantage of older sister while she is stoned

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

It was a Fall evening and while coming home late I chanced on my older sister Lisa. She was a Goth (one of those people that dressed in all black and fancied they are vampires or suppernatural beings) and had been at Ruth's Goth party. Lisa was intoxicated stating "I am drunk and High...(laughing)wow" and I helped her home. As I took her upstairs with my arm around Lisa she said "are you feeling me up, your hand is so nice on my titty" and giggled. I helped her to her room. Lisa offered "I let Tom the guy from school feel me up but I wished it was you litle brother (my face turned beet red)...I am going to change into my pajama's...I'll leave Lisa...No you can stay I'll turn my back" she smiles.

I watahed with interest of a dying man man looking at water as my older sister disrobed. She removed her t-shirt. Her back was so wonderful the tanned skin and slender shoulders leading to a narrow waist. Her bra was white and she lowered her jeans revealing white nylon panties covering her round butt, as round as a Georgia peach. Lisa's thighs were full and sleek and her legs those of a playmate of the year. Lisa brushed off the straps of her bra off her shoulders then reached behind herself and undid her bra and held the cups to her C breasts. She dropped it and turned slightly to rach for her pajama top top and I caught a flash of the side of her breast and then she had the top on. She lowered her panty and her bare bottom was so round and taunt and then regretly her pajama bottom was on. Lisa laid on her bed and said "let's talk" and I sat beside her.

We talked about ten minutes and my sister fell asleep. I sat there looking at her pretty face. Lisa is one of those girls that looks like an advertisement of wholesome High School girls and she is two years older than I. But she cuts her black hair with long bangs and has a vamp look with her pale flesh and pretty face. Lisa is a slender girl with C breasts, breasts that I think about every day. My friend Stan claims that he has sex with his older sister but I do not believe it, but I think about lovely Lisa when I jerk off.

I sit there and I should leave but my pretty older sister lays there in a drunken stupor. I touch her arm and she moans, I shake her and she just smiles. I sat there for five minutes thinking with our parents at the Country Club we are alone until late. Hands shaking I undue the first three buttons of Lisa's pajama top. Her cleavage is exposed and I am enboldened, I caress the smooth round tops of her bosom. I undue the buttons of her top and it opens and her naked breasts are exposed. Round white bosoms lying slightly flattened on her chest with coral pink nippls and aereolas. I sit there staring at her bare breasts and shake her arm and her naked tits jiggle obsenely. I slow cup her boobies and hold them, breasts that are so soft like the finest silk and I cup and uncup her tits and her nipples harned and stick out a 1/2 inch. I say left your bottom and Lisa lifts her hips as I pull her pajama bottom off and away. I am stuned her long dancers legs and round hips hid a small slit and only a little hair around her pussy. I undress and lay beside my sister and start to kiss her. She returns my kisses but i still out of it. I palm her titties as I kiss her and we french kiss. I lower my mouth to suck her nipples and kiss every inch of her bosom. "Umm" lisa sighs as I work on her tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.