The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

When they had fully calmed down they kissed, rolled apart and lay back looking totally contented and fulfilled. Mum was the first to speak and smiling she said,

"Well, it must have been the audience or the forbidden aspect that got your Father so aroused but that was the best sex that we have enjoyed for a long time. We always enjoy ourselves but that was superlative - my orgasm was overwhelming. What was it like to watch - did it excite you both as well?"

I was resting on my back, as I would have been unable to lie facedown with an erection like I was sporting. I had never been that hard before and I was trembling with pent-up sexual tension. I managed to reply to Mum's query,

"God! Exciting? I nearly came without even touching myself! Look at what you have done to me - it so hard it's sore." I was so aroused I was not even embarrassed about pointing out my erection to everyone.

Mum smiled sympathetically and held out her hand invitingly to me,

"Dad and I talked about this and we decided that we would each try to help you both. If you grab a blanket we will go around the other side of the tent so we can have some privacy and I'll see what I can do about helping you with that. That's if you want to, of course."

I wanted to and I gingerly climbed to my feet and grabbed a blanket and headed off hand in hand with Mum leaving Julie with Dad. When we were well away from the other two I spread the blanket and waited to see what would happen. Mum wrapped her arms around me and hugged me to her.

"By the feel of your big cock pressing against me you want to have sex with me, but we don't have to do anything if it doesn't seem right!"

I wrapped my arms round her and pulled her even harder to me, rubbing my body against her, revelling in the sensation of her breasts pressing against my chest and getting very close to climaxing from rubbing my cock against my mother.

"Let's lie down and get comfortable and we'll see what we can do together." Mum whispered in my ear and, releasing her hold on me, she slowly lowered herself to the blanket.

I also lay down and waited for some indication from her as to what her intentions were and exactly what she wanted me to do. Mum moved over to me and, resting the upper part of her body on mine, she softly whispered,

'First of all you need to learn to kiss and caress me, and get me ready for intercourse. As I explained yesterday, my breasts and particularly my nipples are highly excitable, and you should stroke and squeeze them as you kiss me."

She lowered her face and pressed her lips against mine and then once again thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was not so surprised this time and I also explored her mouth and rubbed my tongue against hers, feeling very excited and close to her as we did this. I also stroked and caressed one of her tits with one hand as I pulled her hard against me with my other hand spread over her arse cheeks. When I squeezed her nipple between my first two fingers and sort of rolled it between them she groaned and writhed her body on mine. I guessed that she was very much enjoying this.

Mum sort of wrapped her arms around me and, bringing me with her, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs apart so that I finished up on top between her wide apart thighs. I was forced to release my grasp of her bum as we did this and when we were settled I grabbed her other breast with my free hand and fondled them both at the same time. Mum allowed me to do this for a short time, as she gently stroked my back and my buttocks, but then she pulled one of my hands down to her pubic area and indicated that I should massage her pussy. She was very wet down there and the whole area seemed to be swollen and more open when compared to what I had seen yesterday and I guessed that this was as a result of our stimulating play.

Mum finally pulled her lips from mine and said, hoarsely,

"I think it's time that we put that thing where it belongs and give both of us a treat."

She pulled her feet up to her bum and spread her knees wide apart, opening herself fully to me, and then reached down and grasped my rigid cock in her hand and manoeuvred the head of it till it was between the lips of her cunt and in the right position.

"Push it right in now, Pet." Mum grabbed one of my buttocks in each hand and encouraged me to thrust into her, "You won't hurt me - in fact it will feel great, as the harder you can fuck me the better it is."

Mum's use of the Fuck word shocked me a little but it did excite me and I followed her orders, pressing my hard cock as deeply in as I could manage and it felt unbelievably good, and suddenly I knew what everyone raved about. Sex could easily turn out to be my favourite pass-time.

I lay on top of Mum enjoying the sensations from my penis being buried deeply inside her and marvelling at the heat and strength of her pussy as it gripped me tightly. I was soon brought back to reality by the feel of Mum pushing back at me and I remembered to pull my cock almost out of her and then ram it forcefully back in, as I had seen Dad doing when we spied on them, and this certainly pleased her and she pressed back harder and harder and encouraged me to thrust more and more firmly and as deeply as I could.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.