The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Mum and I had a fire going and tea ready when Dad and Julie returned and we sat round and talked for only a short time after eating and cleaning up. It had been quite late when they returned, weary from their long walk, and both professed to be ready for an early night. Keeping up our pretence of innocence, Julie got ready for bed inside the tent as I did behind it, and after Dad and Mun had slipped inside their tent, we zipped our two bags together same as last night. As we lay there, quietly, not wishing to alert our parents to our nightly adventures we could hear them talking quietly.

"Lets crawl over closer and hear what they are talking about. We'll have to be really quiet or they will hear us. Are you game?"

I breathed this almost silently to Julie with my lips right against her ear. She made no reply, just slithered from her bag and lifted the side of the tent clear of the ground and disapeared into the night. I followed her and we slid on our tummies to a point about half way between the tents and lay there, motionless and silent, listening to our parents talking.

"God! I was absolutely motified today. I was squatting behind the tent with my nickers down and my legs spread, pissing, when Robbie came round to have a pee himself and caught me. I don't know how long he was watching me before I spotted him as I was dreaming about our fucking yesterday and last night. You should have seen the hard-on he got, I think he's growing up."

"It won't have hurt him, in fact it probably did him the world of good to have seen you and I bet it didn't really bother you - you're not exactly the shy retiring type!" Dad laughed quietly.

"It gets worse!" Mum went on, "We went for a walk after lunch and decided to go for a swim in our undies. When mine turned see-through in the water he got another erection and admitted he liked looking at me. It was kind of cute, watching blush and act all embarrassed. I decided to give him a lesson in the facts of life and showed him my naked body and explained everything to him."

"I thought that was my job?" Dad protested.

"Well it looked like he needed some advise then and there and I got a bit carried away. In fact I'm a bit embarrassed about what I did next." Mum paused and I could feel Julie twitching beside me, just dying to find out more.

"Well go on - tell me the worst."

"He looked so sad and appealing lying there naked with his big red angry looking hard-on that I couldn't help myself and so I masturbated him to teach him how. I know it was absolutely wicked of me but I enjoyed the forbiddenness of it all and I got so wet and excited doing it. Just thinking about it has got me the same again. Feel!"

We couldn't see what they were doing but the sharply indrawn breath from Mum seemed to indicate that whatever it was she liked it. Julie was just about lying on top of me by now and was rubbing her groin against my thigh and sucking furiously at my shoulder in an attempt to keep silent.

"You're as excited as me!" Mum exclaimed, "I don't think you've had a cock as hard as that for a long time. God - I need that as far inside me as you can get it - right now."

We could hear them moving and then Dad groaned and Mum let out a long whimper and we could hear her sucking and kissing Dad. It all went still and then she whispered,

"That feels great with it rammed all the way in there. Let's just lie still for a few moments and enjoy the feeling before you start fucking me for real." Mum sounded absolutely satisfied and we could make out more kissing sounds as we slowly retreated back to our tent.

When we had stripped off our night-clothes we slid naked into our joined up sleeping bags and pulled the covers right over our heads so as not to be heard.

"What exactly happened between you and Mum today? It sounds a if you did something very exciting and naughty." Julie was almost trembling with pent-up excitement and by the time I had finished telling her all about my day she was rubbing her pussy with one hand and fondling my rock-hard cock with her other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.