The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

After lunch Mum suggested that we go for a walk to work off our meal and I eagerly agreed, so we packed a bottle of soft drink, some fruit and a rug in a backpack, and headed off downstream. It was a hot, sunny day and it was pleasant strolling through the trees and undergrowth, listening to the birds and the sound of the running water, and watching Mum's bum working away in her tight shorts. I had grown up a lot in the last few days, as I would never have noticed her in the past.

We were in no hurry as we had no particular destination and we stopped frequently to admire the view and investigate anything unusual that we had spotted, and, after a couple of hours Mum suggested that we should have a break. In a clearing beside the stream we made ourselves comfortable, spreading out the rug, and lying in the sun, chatting and consuming the soft drink and fruit. It soon got extremely hot, lying there with the sun beating down on us and Mum eventually said,

"That was a bit silly of us, coming away without our togs. We could have gone for a swim, and, in this heat, it would have been absolutely marvellous."

"There's no-one around we could go in anyway, in our underwear. Your's probably covers more than your bikini anyway." I wasn't very hopeful but a swim sounded just great.

"I don't see why not. Last one in is a Rotten Egg!" Mum leapt to her feet and pulled her blouse out of her shorts and began to take it off.

It only took me a couple of seconds to drag my tee shirt over my head, drop my shorts and kick off my trainers, so I was miles ahead of Mum, diving in to the water and then turning and waiting mid-stream, to watch her carefully pick her way over the rocks in her bare feet. She had white cotton panties and a white bra on, and I could make out the shape of her pussy where the panties clung to her and see her patch of hair, faintly through the material. Mum saw me staring at her and she turned a bit red and as soon as the water was deep enough she sat down, cutting off my view.

"You shouldn't be looking at me like that, young man! It's obviously time that you had the 'Birds and Bees Talk'. I'll speak to your Dad about it, tonight."

I could feel my erection pushing out the front of my jockey shorts, even in the cold water, and I made no reply just dove underwater and swam away, before she noticed my problem. Mum chased after me, and as she was a considerably better swimmer than I was, she soon caught up, and ducked and scragged me. I got away and sneaked up on her, swimming along the bottom, and when I closed on her, to tip her up, I discovered that she might as well have been naked as her white underwear was now transparent and I could clearly see all of her.

When we had finished frolicking Mum moved to shallow water and sat on the bottom with the water at shoulder depth. I joined her and couldn't prevent myself staring, and, as a result, getting another erection. Mum noticed me staring and looked down at herself, and me, and after getting over her initial surprise and embarrassment, said,

"God! Look at me! We might as well have gone skinny-dipping. You can see everything I've got and, by the look of you, it's having quite an effect. I hope that I'm not embarrassing you?"

"No, no, not at all. I... um... like looking at you. I'm not at all embarrassed - I... um... I... ah... hope that my... er... hard thingy is not offending you. I'm sorry but I can't help it."

"No, of course I'm not offended. I'm your mother and there are not many things that you could do to offend me. Erections are a natural occurrence and you will find that you will get more and more of them as you mature. Come on, we might as well get out and dry off." She stood up and walked over to our rug and sat down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.