The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

When I awoke I was still lying face down beside Julie and she was now turned on her side facing me. She was still asleep and had curled up, her knees pulled up and her arms wrapped round them, her suit was still down to her waist with her little breasts squeezed together by her arms and peeping saucily from between them. The way her knees were had pulled her swim-suit up, baring part of her bum cheeks, and stretched it tightly over her pussy, moulding it clearly. All in all she was a very pretty picture of innocence and I loved her.

I lovingly stretched out my hand and gently caressed her face with the tip of my forefinger. I ran it softly over her cheek, around and over her ear, back over her closed eyelids and down her nose onto her upper lip. I circled her lips for a couple of seconds and then slid my finger between the partly opened lips of her mouth. I felt the scrape of her teeth as I touched her tongue and softly pressed on it. Julie closed her lips and sucked and licked my invading finger without awakening.

With that hand fully occupied I placed the other one on the back of her lower thigh and slid it up until I reached the junction of her thighs and could feel her pussy through the thin cloth of her swim suit. Softly at first but with increasing pressure I ran my fingers back and forth along the clearly defined parting between her lips, gradually forcing the cloth in further and opening her cunt up. At first the material got damp, then it became moist and after a few more strokes it was decidedly wet. It appeared that Julie was getting excited, even in her sleep, and I was most definitely aroused, awake.

Finally it must have become too much for her and she slowly came awake. I saw her open her eyes and blink a couple of times, not sure where she was or what was happening to her, and then her eyes opened wide as she grew aware of what was going on and she opened her mouth to growl at me. She suddenly thought better of it and closed her lips on my finger again and allowed me to continue, moving her legs to give me better access.

"Let go of my finger and let me take your suit off?"

Julie opened her lips and let me pull my finger from her mouth, and, when she rolled onto her back, I gripped the top of her suit, now at waist level, and worked it down over her hips and down her legs and off, with Julie pushing her hips up and clear of the ground to aid me. With her pelvis thrust up her pussy was pushed out and prominent, the lips were spread quite open and the pink folds inside were clearly visible and showed how wet and ready she was. When she lowered herself I slid one hand up her thigh and pushed two fingers straight inside her, sliding them in between her cunt lips, smoothly and easily. I shifted closer to her, lowered my face to and pushed my tongue in where I finger had recently been and we sucked furiously at each other.

I was still determined to taste her down below, and I started to work my way down her body. When I was through with licking and tonguing her breasts and nipples and moved further down towards my goal Julie moaned and tried to prevent me moving from them, she loved her tits being played with. By the time I had reached her patch of pubic hair, and was tugging it gently with my pursed lips, she was very aroused and had her legs as wide open as she could spread them, any hint of modesty completely gone. I moved between her legs, lying with my face over her groin and lowered down and ran my tongue over her cunt. Julie cried out, convulsed off the ground and crushed my lips against my teeth, making them bleed. She fell back shaking and clutching at my head. It was an almost instant orgasm and I held her hips and licked and prodded at her with my tongue until she was crying out for me to stop.

When she was finished I moved from between her legs and lay on my back at her side and started in on rubbing my cock.

"Could you turn onto your side to do that, so I can see better." Julie begged, so I rolled over and faced her and continued rubbing myself until I erupted and jetted out my discharge all over her thighs and lower belly. She giggled delightedly and rubbed it with her fingers spreading all over herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.