The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

By the time I had the lenses cleaned and the 'scope back up to my eye, things had progressed between Dad and Mum. Mum had rolled onto her back and Dad was lying between her legs, which were widespread and bent at the knee, and he was kissing her. After they had kissed for what seemed like ages Dad pushed his hand down between them but, sadly, I couldn't see what he was doing. What ever it was Mum definitely appeared to like it, as she reached down with both hands and grabbed his bum and, as I could see from the dents her fingers made in his buttocks, was trying to pull him harder to her. I was describing this to Julie and she was scrabbling at me trying to have a turn with the telescope. Finally I gave in and handed it to her, sliding back a bit to let her get a better look.

"He's starting to bounce up and down on her." She took up the commentary, " So that's what 'Fucking' looks like. Dad seems to be landing on Mum quite hard, you'd think it would hurt her but she doesn't seem to mind. Dad's trying to hold himself up away from her with his arms but she's pulling him down to her and making him kiss her.

From where I lay, I could see right up between Julies thighs and I noted with some interest that they were slowly spreading apart giving me a clear view of her pussy, outlined as it was by her tight swim suit, and I thought that I could make out a damp area there. I slid back beside her to reclaim the 'scope, and as I did so I let my hand rest on the inside of her thigh and slide up as I moved, until I was able to give her pussy a quick squeeze. She was so engrossed with the view that she did not seem to notice or maybe she just did not mind. She handed over the 'scope with a little protest and I was soon peering through it.

"He's pulled away from the kissing and his back is now bent right up and his arms are straight out holding him like that. He seems to be pushing really hard at Mum, his cock must be a long way in her - I wonder how it fits. Mums digging her fingers in his back and I can see the scratch marks she's made, I wonder if she is trying to get him off her?" My cock was as hard as could be and I was pressing it against the ground. It felt great doing this. Julie was panting in my ear and she sounded excited the way she was breathing.

"Mum's now got her arms around his neck and is trying to pull him to her. She seems to be pushing hard back at him and trying to lift herself off the ground."

"Its my turn now - come on give it to me, you've had it for ages." Julie pulled the telescope from my grasp and wriggled up pushing me back. "Dad's pushing it in and out of Mum really fast now and she's now got both her arms and her legs wrapped round him, so she's definitely enjoying it all"

There was an obvious wet spot over her pussy now and it was a lot bigger than it was at first. I put my hand over it and rubbed her through the crotch of her suit. She clamped her thighs shut at first and then opened them again and let me keep rubbing.

"I think they are nearly finished, Dad's stopped moving and they are both shaking and holding each other tight."

I was interested in Mum and Dad but I was more interested in where I had my hand. I had stopped rubbing and was now trying to push my fingers under the leg of her suit and onto her pussy. I was waiting for her to stop me but she was not protesting at all and when I succeeded in inserting my fingers between her lips she moaned and spread her legs wider. I noticed that she had stopped reporting but was still watching closely. I found that she was really wet down there and I figured that it was a sign of how excited she was. I thought about what Dad had been doing and figured that maybe I could sort of do the same with my fingers instead of my cock. I started to thrust them in and out of Julie and was amazed at the way her pussy seemed to grab onto my fingers when they were deep in her and try to hold them there.

"It looks like they have finished. Dad's rolling off her. I can see her pussy, gee she's got a lot bigger lips on hers than I have." Julie's voice started to tremble a bit as she finished telling me and I could see her biting her bottom lip. She dropped the 'scope and slid back towards me a bit and pulled the top of her suit down a little, and started to pinch and rub at her breasts and nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.