The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I woke early next morning to the sound of birds in the trees and with the sun shining through the nylon of our tent. It was obvious that I was the only one awake as I could hear the faint sounds of Dad snoring in the main tent and Julie was lying flat on her back breathing softly through her partly opened lips. I knelt up and looked down on her and, for the first time, realised what a pretty girl she really was. Her light brown hair was fanned out on her pillow and framed her face nicely. The hours spent in the sun had given her a nice tan and faded her eyebrows till they were a lot lighter than the hair on her head. She had worked her way partly out of her sleeping bag during the night and I could make out her delicate little breasts through the thin material of her nightie, one shoulder was nearly bare and the sight of the smooth flawless skin of it together with her beautiful, vulnerable throat was absolutely divine. Julie made a very lovely and enticing picture lying there.

She must have sensed that someone was looking at her as she opened her eyes and smiled up at me,

"Good Morning, Danny, what are you staring at? You saw all of me yesterday." She asked, blushing a little nervously. "What's the time?"

"It's just after daylight, about 5.30. Go back to sleep, Mum and Dad won't be up for ages."

She sat up, put her arms round my neck and shoulders and gave me a hug, asking,

"What about a good-morning kiss?"

I pressed my lips to her cheek and gave her a quick peck.

"Not like that, silly, don't you know how to kiss properly?" she pulled my face to hers and pressed her lips to mine.

This was the first time I had ever kissed Julie, or any other female (except Mum), on the lips and, to be honest, I didn't find it very exciting. Then I felt Julie's mouth open a little and her tongue come out and press against my lips as if trying to force a way in. Happy to do anything to keep her happy, I partly opened my lips and felt the tip of her tongue push in and brush against mine. That changed things, suddenly kissing took on a whole new perspective and I opened my mouth wide and thrust with my tongue. Without breaking our grasp of each other, she sank back onto her bedding and I lay half on top of her, still probing her mouth with my tongue. For the first time I felt breasts pressed against my chest, and even though they were only small they still felt great. I wanted to feel them pressed there without her nightie and my pyjama top between us, but I was too frightened to suggest it. Eventually I had to pull away to get a proper breath of air, and when I gasped quite noisily, Julie put her finger on my mouth and whispered that we should be quiet or we might wake our parents. I began to get the idea that something was going and could possibly go further.

"Do you want me to rub your thingy like yesterday? We can't make too much noise though, we'd be in so much trouble if we get caught."

I gave her my answer by climbing out of my bag and taking my P.J. pants off and turning to her with my hard cock pointing at her.

"I'll take my nightie off and you can touch my titties, but I'm leaving my panties on. You mustn't touch me down there! OK?"

I was a bit disappointed that I still wouldn't get to touch her thing but, being so excited at the thought of her rubbing me, I readily agreed. Julie lifted her nightie but did not remove it totally; she just pulled it above her breasts and left it there, making them available to my touch. She reached out and clasped my cock in her hand and began to rub up and down, rapidly increasing my excitement, and causing me to get a funny feeling all over. I tentatively began to run my fingers over her breasts and watched her nipples get bigger and grow harder to my touch. They had been like this yesterday but I hadn't actually watched them change, and it was fascinating and I began pinching and tugging at them. When I had been doing this for a short time, Julie pushed her free hand under the waistband of her panties, down to her crotch and I could make out her fingers playing with the lips of her thing.

"Am I making your thingy feel like yesterday and do you think you'll squirt out that white stuff again?"

"It's called my 'cock' and I don't know. I told you that yesterday was the first time it ever happened. But I hope so - it felt marvellous. What do you call your thing?"

"Some girls call them 'pussies' and I've heard others call them 'cunts'. I guess either is OK."

I felt myself getting more excited and the feeling that something was about to happen increased. The muscles low in my belly tightened, my balls squeezed up and I couldn't stop myself thrusting up off my bedding, and, finally, I erupted. I poured out a lot more of the thick white fluid than yesterday and it spurted quite high in the air and then came down over the top of my thighs, Julie's hand and the lower part of my belly and little patch of pubic hair.

This was too much for Julie and she started to thrust at herself a lot more vigorously and soon she began to shake violently and she got very flushed and breathed in little pants. I guessed she was having the woman's equivalent of what I had just enjoyed. When she grew calm again, she pulled her nightie back down and leant over and kissed me again, and whispered in my ear,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.