The Start? - Cover

The Start?

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - fun on a camping holiday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

When I had rested for a short time I decided to leave Mum and Dad for a while to allow them some private time together. I guessed that the oral sex with Julie and watching me with Mum would have aroused Dad and he would be want to work off his horniness urgently. I took Julie by the hand and headed off for a walk, going past our tent on the way and slipping a pair of shorts and a tee shirt on, Julie taking advantage of the stop to slip a pair of panties and a tee shirt on as well. We were both still bare-footed and so we had to be careful of where we walked and we could not go very far, stopping at the first inviting clearing we came to.

I sat down under a tree and leant back against the trunk and Julie sat between my spread legs and rested back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her breasts in my hands and she relaxed happily in my grasp.

"What was it like having sex for the first time?" she quietly asked, "and are you pleased that your first time was with Mum?"

I could sense her desperate need for reassurance that I hadn't cast her aside for Mum and I was quick to put her mind at rest.

"It was great and I'm pleased that I was able to learn with someone who was experienced. It was still not as exciting as what we have done together and I'm really looking forward to the first time that we have proper sex. I don't think we should rush it though and you have to be really sure that you want to do it with me - maybe you'd be better to wait till you get proper boyfriend and do it with him." I was being very caring but I was actually quite worried that she would chose to do it with someone else as this would break my heart.

"It's you I love and it's you I want to do it with for the first time. I don't think I could let anyone else even touch me and I certainly wouldn't let them push their cocks inside me. It's you or no-one - I don't even want Daddy to do it to me."

I felt very comforted by her words and bent down and turned her head until I could kiss her lips. I could feel her nipples hardening as we kissed and Julie wriggled free of my grasp, turned, plumped herself back down, straddling my thighs and facing me, and she glued her lips back to mine, with her arms wrapped around me.

"God, I love the feel of your breasts pressing against me." I groaned, "Sit back a bit and let me slip off our shirts." Julie released me and sat back a little but rather than let me slide her shirt off, she pulled it up over her head and dropped it aside as I did the same with mine. We resumed kissing and tonguing each other with her naked titties now mashed against my bare chest. She cuddled me to her as I slid my hands down her body and slipped them in under the waistband of her knickers and forced one hand down between us until I had taken possession of her pussy, the other hand I slid round her back and slid it down until I was cupping one cheek of her bum and gently massaging her anus with my forefinger.

My cock was rock hard yet again and it was not sitting comfortably in my shorts and Julie soon noticed my discomfort.

"Lets get the rest of our clothes off," She said, "before you damage that thing in your shorts." She giggled as she stood and slid her panties to the grass and stepped clear of them as I lifted my butt in the air and slid my shorts down to my feet. Julie bent and pulled them free and then sat as she had before, only now my erection was pressed along the line of her cunt. I could feel the heat and moisture of her arousal and as we kissed and caressed each other I slowly moved my hips so as my cock slid back and forth against her lips, which were wide open with the inner ones protruding. I guess my cock must have been rubbing against her clitoris as she was getting as wound up as me from my movements and soon we both managed to reach an orgasm together. My cum spurted up between us and all over both our tummies and we finished in quite a sticky mess but Julie didn't seem at all bothered and if anything she appeared to be revelling in the sensation.

We sat there clinging to one another, kissing and caressing, licking and nibbling at each other's faces for ages, I guess both of us were feeling the same love and tenderness toward each other. I am not sure that we didn't doze in each other's arms for a short time but I am sure that darkness was closing in when we decided to make a move back to camp. When we pulled apart my sperm had dried on our bodies and we were stuck together and had to peel apart. It was too late to jump in the river so we just slipped our clothes back on and made our way back to Mum and Dad.

Our parents had fixed some food and were waiting beside the fire for us to return and they just laughed when we told them that we had dropped off to sleep, explaining that they had made love and then slept themselves. We ate what they had prepared and then sat round and talked about our days' activities. Julie and I explained that while we were grateful for what they had done for us we had decided that we did not really want to take our sexual experimentations with them any further as we were worried that it might change our present relationship with them too much. Mum and dad were both very understanding and agreed that this might be the wisest course to take.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.