EMail to Dear Abbey

by PhoenixKiwi

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Incest Sex Story: Mother, son, new baby problem

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Dear Abbey,

I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. It all started a couple of weeks ago.

There I was, heading rapidly for 40, with a brand new baby. It's amazing what a good night out with plenty of booze brings. My husband, Brian and I had gone to a work related 'Do' 12 months previously and got ourselves heated up in the limo on the way home.

We had burst through the front door, horny as all get out, and without thinking of our 15 year old son upstairs, let alone giving any thought to contraception, Brian had my skirt around my waist, my nickers round my ankles and his face buried in my crotch. A few licks with his tongue and a quick squeeze of my arse and any possibility of remembering to pop upstairs for my diaphragm disappeared. I was soon flat on my back with my legs spread wide and Brian giving me a good shagging. I always enjoyed sex and was a noisy participant and Brian was not much quieter. How Mike didn't wake and come down to investigate still escapes me, or possibly he did. His education would have been broadened considerably, seeing his mother acting like a total slut, giving herself completely to the sheer pleasure and enjoyment of fucking.

That sexual encounter had been great but a couple of months later, when I confirmed the reason for missing two periods, we wondered whether it had been worth it. We were both happy with the way our lives were, with one 15 year old son, and we initially gave some consideration to abortion, however our initial panic soon gave way to the realisation that we were in fact pleased to be expecting.

Some women suffer through their pregnancies, but I enjoyed mine and blossomed. My breasts grew and looked and felt great, and the changes to my body chemistry seemed to improve my complexion and give me a feeling of well-being. Brian was into 'big' women and, while I was normally not 'petite', my increasing girth and enlargened tits kept him turned on and provided me with plenty of good screwing.

Finally my beautiful new daughter arrived and I was soon settling into new routines at home. It was springtime and Brian's firm were entering their busy season, forcing him to spend long hours at the office, and this meant that I was bringing up our baby virtually on my own. Brian helped out and spent as much time as possible with wee Annie when he was home but this was, of necessity, minimal.

I was breast-feeding Annie and I found it to be a very sensual thing to do. I enjoyed taking Annie into my bedroom, when I was alone, and feeding her while nude on the bed. Invariably I finished up fingering myself to an orgasm when I did this, as her suckling caused a 'tingle' in my pussy and I found it difficult not to caress myself. I noticed that, increasingly often, Mike came into the room when I was feeding her downstairs and he always seemed to have an excuse to remain. I saw, from the corner of my eye, that he stared at my bare breast when he thought I wasn't watching, and turned away, guiltily, when I looked at him. With the raging teenage hormones in his body, this was to be expected and, after the initial embarrassment had passed, I understood and even enjoyed his fascination with my beautiful new breasts.

Finally after a few days of Mike's attention I gave in to temptation and in an effort to tease him and to set him a bit more at ease, I said,

"You are quite taken with my pretty new breasts aren't you, Mike?"

He turned scarlet, looked away and mumbled something under his breath.

"You don't need to be shy or embarrassed, all lads of your age want to see breasts. Tell me if you like them - you won't offend me."

"All right then. If you insist. Yes, I think your breasts are lovely, all big and swollen with beautiful big nipples." Mike blurted this out and made to head out of the room.

"Don't go, Mike. I'm not trying to get rid of you. I'm pleased you like them and I certainly don't mind you looking at them. It makes me feel quite proud in fact."

Mike stopped dead in his tracks,

"Do you mind if I sit beside you then?"

"You certainly can. Would you like to see them properly? Hold Annie and I'll let you see them in all their glory." I was giving into temptation and going to show off my lovely big tits. I was so pleased with them and was dying to display them to somebody, anybody.

Mike enthusiastically reached for the baby and I unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and slid it off. My nursing bra fastened between my breasts and I unfastened it and removed it as well. Thrusting my shoulders back and arching my back, I pushed my tits at Mike, asking him,

"What do you think of them? Aren't they lovely? I'm so proud of them."

Mike sat there with his mouth open and stared. I looked down and admired them myself, large and with big brown prominent nipples, I could see why he was so taken with them. There was a little dribble of milk oozing from one nipple and he held Annie out so as she could go back to nursing. Mike just sat there unspeaking with a look of wonderment on his face.

I sat there basking in his obvious admiration and, coupled with Annie's suckling, the inevitable soon happened and I found that I was getting aroused and could feel my pussy getting hot and moist. I forced myself to disregard what was happening and finished feeding.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.