My Brother, My Master - Cover

My Brother, My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Dastardly Dodo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sister dreams about being a slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex  

Later that day, the three of them gathered around the kitchen table.

Tim looked at his mother and sister and imagined all the fun he was going to have with them.

"Since you are going to be my slaves we have to have some rules." He said with a smile. "First of all you no longer will wear panties or a bra.

Secondly you will only wear tight shirts or blouses and short skirts that reach to just below you ass."

"Ohhh no. I couldn't." Lisa groaned, her face turning bright red as she imagined the display she would give if she had to bend over. "Please don't make me I couldn't." she begged.

Tim smiled he decided to take pity on his sister. "Ok sis. When you go out of the house you can wear jeans, but in the house you are only allowed to wear skirts."

Lisa let out a sigh of relieve.

"There is one more thing." Tim said to them. "you are not allowed to have any sex without my permission. That includes masturbating."

Then he looked at Lisa and continued. "I have decided that you are not allowed to have sex until next Saturday."

"Ohh shit. And just when I'm horny ass hell". Lisa groaned.

Tim grinned. "Why don't you go and change into your proper attire." He said.

"Yes Tim." Lisa said meekly

"That was vicious." Ellen said when Lisa was gone.

"What?". Tim inquired with a grin.

"Not letting her have sex for a whole week." came the answer.

"Oh that." Tim said as his grin grew wider. "I bet she will be wearing a mini-skirt to school before the week is over."

"As I said, vicious." Ellen replied.

"Do you think that I'm to hard on her?". Tim asked.

Ellen smiled. "No, your doing just fine. She has to learn how to obey without question and your way is just as good as any other. But what are you going to do if she manages to go without sex for that week".

Tim smiled. "Well, if she manages to do without sex for a week, she has earned the right to wear jeans instead of skirts."

Ellen hugged him and gave him a kiss. "I'm glad that you are not forcing her." she said.

Tim sighed. "I love her mom. I know that she is supposed to be my slave.

But I don't want to hurt her."

"And what about me?". Ellen inquired.

Tim smiled. "I love you to mom. But you knew what you where getting yourself into and I'm sure that you will tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I'm not so sure about Lisa though."

"Well, I think that she is just like me. She just needs some time to learn what it means to be a slave." Ellen replied. Then she kissed him and added

"If you don't get mad at her when she does something wrong, but instead handle it you the way you did just now, it will all work out fine."

Tim nodded. "Ok mom". He said.

He looked away and continued. There is something I want to ask."

"What dear?".

Tim blushed. "Well I found those photos of you in the basement."

Ellen grinned. "I know dear. I put them there for you to find."

"Yes, I thought so once I figured out that one of the collars was for Lisa.

But what I wanted to ask is if we could buy some of the things I saw in those photos."

"Hmmm. I have a better idea." Ellen replied. "All those photos where taken in the basement. It used to be your father's dungeon. When he died I had all the stuff removed. But I could have it converted back to a dungeon for you."

"Ohh. That would be great." Tim shouted. Then he gave his mother a kiss saying "Thanks mom."

Ellen smiled. "Well we better make a list of what we need then."

Tim nodded he collected a pen and some paper and then they sat down to make their list.

Three days later a frustrated Lisa sat down on the bed in Carla's bedroom.

"What is wrong with you?". Carla said. "You have been moody for days. ".

Lisa sighed. Carla had been her friend since kindergarten and she didn't want to keep her in the dark, but still she couldn't tell her friend that she was her brother slave.

"Ohh, it's nothing." she sighed.

"It sure is something. You have been impossible for the last few days. Come on what's up." Carla demanded.

"Ohh it just isn't fair." Lisa suddenly bursted out, tears appearing in her eyes.

"Ohh my, It's something really big isn't it." Carla whispered. She took Lisa in her arms and hugged her. "It's ok if you don't want to talk about it." She said.

That did it for Lisa, sobbing and sniffing she poured her heart out, telling her friend how she became her brother's slave and how she wasn't allowed to have sex.

When she was finished Carla gave her a handkerchief and said. "I bet that if you promise to wear a skirt instead of jeans he would let you have sex."

Lisa blew her nose in the handkerchief and then said. "Ohh I couldn't. I would be so embarrassed if people could see my pussy."

"Why?" Carla retorted. "From what I have seen in the showers you have nothing to be ashamed of. Besides doesn't the idea of people trying to get a glimpse of your pussy excite you?".

"Yes it does." Lisa admitted. "But I couldn't, it's just to embarrassing."

"You know I have always..." Carla started to say. Then she blushed and looked away.

"You have always what?". Lisa asked surprised.

Carla blushed. "I have always wanted to touch your pussy." She whispered.

That was to much for the overheated Lisa. She grabbed Carla's head and started to kiss her. Her hands left Carla's head and started to work on the buttons of the girls blouse. Carla did the same and moments later the girls where hurriedly undressing each other. When they where nude they resumed their kissing as their hands started their wondrous journey towards each others center of joy. They moaned as their breasts mashed together, heating their passion.

"Ohhh god. Fuck me with your fingers." Carla moaned when she felt Lisa's hand touching her pussy. Then she took her own advise and plunged three fingers into Lisa's cunt. Their heat rising the girls rolled around on the bed, finger fucking each other's cunt with unbridled passion. Needing to release her pent-up emotions, Lisa pushed Carla back onto the bed. "Eat my cunt!". She demanded as sat down on the girl's face. Then she bend over and slit her tongue into Carla's slit.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!". Carla moaned into Lisa's cunt when Lisa speared her tongue into her tight pussy. Vigorously she started to suck the juice out of Lisa's pussy, her tongue snaking around every fold, trying to get all of the delicious fluid. They screamed in unison when they found each others clit, their combined pleasure exploding into a gigantic orgasm.

Their body's seemed to melt together as the orgasm overtook them. They clawed and sucked and licked at each others body feeling the pleasure as if it was their own. Time stood still as their world became smaller and smaller until only the craving for each other remained. They continued until they could bear it no longer. With a satisfied sigh they parted and fell asleep.

"Mmmmmmmh," Lisa moaned softly as she opened her eyes. Her hand drifted to her pussy as she remembered what she and Carla did just moments before.

"OHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!". She wailed as the truth hit her.

"What's wrong?" Carla murmured not fully awake yet.

"I had sex with you." Lisa sobbed.

Carla's eyes flew open in surprise. "Didn't you like it?". she asked.

"Oh no, I loved it. It's not that. It's that I am not allowed to have sex this week."

"Oh." Carla said with a sigh of relieve. "I was afraid you where having second thoughts about us being together."

Lisa hugged her. "No I never would. It was wonderful. You are wonderful.

It's just that I don't know how I'm going to face my brother."

Carla smiled. "Who is going to tell him. Nobody knows we did it."

Lisa face brightened at the thought, but then the worried look came back.

"I'm going to tell him. I'm his slave and I'm not going to betray him."

Then a thought came to her. "Ohhh, I have been such a stupid brad, not wanting to wear a skirt. The first thing he asked me to do as his slave and I disobey him." She wailed.

"How is that?". Carla asked confused. "He agreed that you could wear jeans."

"Yes but I shouldn't have questioned him in the first place." Lisa sobbed.

"I see. So being a slave means that you obey without question. But what if he would ask you to do something that is wrong?". Carla said.

Lisa thought about it for a while and the answered. "I trust him to do what is right. If he betrayed that trust I wouldn't want to be his slave anymore. And that's what I am afraid off."

"What do you mean?". Carla asked

"I'm afraid that he doesn't want me as his slave now that I have betrayed his trust."

Carla nodded. "I think that being a slave or master also means being able to forgive. If your brother really cares for you he will understand."

"You think so?". Lisa said with a glimmer of hope.

Carla gave her a kiss "I know I would forgive you." She said.

"Now why don't we get dressed and tell your brother about all the terrible things you did."

"Yes let's go and shock him." Lisa giggled. Then she kissed Carla and added. "Thanks for being such a good friend."

Quickly they got dressed and went over to Lisa's house.

When they got there they found Tim in the living room Watching some show on tv.

"Tim I need to talk with you." Lisa said to him as she turned of the tv.

Then she said down on the couch next to Carla.

"What?". Tim asked.

"Ehh well I..." Lisa stuttered.

Carla put her arm around Lisa and gave Tim a look. 'Hurt her and I'll hurt you' Her eyes said to him. Then she turned to Lisa saying "Go on tell him."

Lisa nodded. She took the collar from her neck and gave it to Tim.

Tim looked disappointed but he said nothing, waiting for his sister to speak.

"I'm afraid that I have not been a very good slave." Lisa started.

"I questioned you when you wanted me to wear skirts and I shouldn't have.

And now to top it of I had sex with Carla against your wishes."

She gave him a mournful look and continued. "I understand if you don't want me to be your slave anymore, but I hope you will let me try again."

She gave him a hopeful look and waited for his answer.

Tim smiled. He put the collar back around her neck saying, "If you ever take this collar off again, I'm going to spank your butt so hard you won't be able to sit down for a month."

"Ohh thank you". Lisa yelled as she hugged him.

Tim grinned. "Yes well, we all make mistakes. But you still are going to be punished for having sex without permission. I don't know what your punishment is going to be yet but I will let you know when I have made my decision."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.