My Brother, My Master - Cover

My Brother, My Master

Copyright© 2001 by Dastardly Dodo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sister dreams about being a slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex  

Lisa adams sighed as she woke up from the most incredible dream she had ever had. "Oooooh," girl murmured softly, remembering her erotic dreams.

Slowly her hands moved upwards under the sheets. A hot shiver swept over her virgin body as her hands settled on her small round tits. Her nipples hardened as the fire in her pussy spread through her body.

"Oh god. I wish someone would rape me." She panted.

Eager and hot, she kicked off the sheet and pulled the T-shirt, she used as nightie, from her slender virgin body. Shaking, she pulled and twisted her nipples. Her smooth silky flesh felt as if it were on fire. "Oh, damn," she muttered, pulling harder on her nipples. It was almost as if the man, who had raped her in her dreams, was here pulling on her nipples. She pinched her nipples viciously, enjoying the pain it caused.

"Ohh yes do it. Hurt my nipples." she moaned.

With one hand still torturing her nipples, Lisa moved her other hand to her panties. Teasing herself, she slipped her hand into her panties and played with the soft silky hair on her virgin pussy. Her breath caught in her throat and she spread her legs. "Mmmm," she purred, dipping one finger through the wet slippery gash of her cunt. "Oooooh!" Her hips jerked up as the tip of her finger glided over her sensitive clit. Panting, she tore off her panties, exposing her bare pussy. She closed her eyes, pretending the rapist from her dreams, was playing with her.

"Ooooh, yes. Hurt me. Rape me." she whispered in desperation.

She pinched her clit and shuddered as tiny spasms rippled through her body.

Whimpering, lisa rolled over onto her belly. She pressed her tits against the mattress, her nipples pleasurably sore as she rubbed them against the sheet. Keeping her legs spread, lisa reached around and parted the cheeks of her firm heart-shaped ass. She exposed her wrinkled pinkish-brown asshole and squirmed. "Rape my virgin ass." she cried She brought her hands under her body, raking her nails over her clit.

Spasms shot through her virgin fuckhole and warm sticky pussy-juice oozed out over her fingers. Dizzy with lust, she turned over on her back and played with her wet seeping pussy. Her body quaked as her fingers groped and massaged her hard pulsing clit.

"Oh... oh... oh," she panted, her innocent face flushed with excitement.

She clawed her clit with one hand, scratched the fingers of her other hand through her sensitive pussy.

"Oh, shit! Rape me." she gasped, her blue eyes widening. "Ooooh, I'm gonna... cum!"

Lisa's fingers devastated her clit and the opening of her virgin pussy.

"I'm cumming," she moaned, trying to keep her voice down.

The last thing she wanted to do was wake her mother in the other room.

"Ooooh... I'm... cumming." Electric jolts swept over Lisa's twisting body as she orgasmed. The muscles inside her wet overheated cunt pulsed, gripping an imaginary cock.

"I'm cumming... unnnn." She bucked up from the bed, hot pussy-juice gushing from her climaxing cunt.

She thrashed on her back, her head snapping from side to side.

Then she arched her back and screamed as another orgasm tore through her body.

Ellen, Lisa's mother, stood in the doorway of Lisa's room, watching the show her daughter was giving her. Her hand was in her panties, rubbing her clit. Jolts of pleasure flashed through her body each time she heard Lisa moan the word 'rape'.

"Ohhhh god."She groaned as she watched her daughter flopping around on the bed in orgasmic bliss.

In the back of her mind she wondered if her daughter liked to be a slave, like she herself once was. The thought was to much for her.

She screeched as her own orgasm came crashing down her. Her legs gave way and she sank down to the floor.

Alarmed Lisa raised her head. "Ohhh god! Mom!!". She yelled, when she saw her mother lying on the floor. Embarrassed she started to pulled the sheets over her naked body. But then concern for her mothers health took over. She jumped out of her bed and went to her mother.

"Mom. Are you alright?". She asked.

The frightened look on her daughters face, shook Ellen out of her orgasmic high. "I'm alright dear. Don't worry. I just had an orgasm." She said to her.

"Mom?" Lisa said questioningly.

Ellen smiled. "Well you gave such a good show that I couldn't help myself and did it to."

Lisa blushed. "You watched me?".

"Yes but don't worry about it. It's normal to masturbate. I do it to."

Despite her embarrassment, Lisa grinned when her mother stated the obvious.

"Yes I know. You nearly scared me to death when you came."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." Ellen giggled.

Then she gave Lisa a hug and added. "There is one thing I'm curious about though."

"What?" Lisa asked.

Ellen gave her a curious look and said. "Well it sounded like you where having a rape fantasy."

Lisa head turned bright red. "Oh god. You heard that?". She groaned.

Ellen nodded.

Lisa looked at the floor and whispered. "Well I'm having these strange dreams lately. I get kidnapped and sold as a slave. And then people rape me and spank me and do all kinds of things to me." Then she sighed and added

"The weird part is that I like it."

Ellen smiled. "That's not weird. It's sound like you are just like me."

"What do you mean?". Lisa asked.

"Well I like to be submissive. Your father knew this and always treated me as his slave. That's the reason why I married him." A faraway look came in to her eyes as she added "He always knew how to get me exited."

Lisa hugged her mother. "I miss him to mom." She said.

Then a thought came to her. "Mom if I'm like you, perhaps Tim is like dad."

Ellen thought about it for a while and the said. "Yes perhaps your brother would like to be our master."

"Let's go and ask him." Lisa said cheerfully.

"And give him a heart attack. No I know a better way." Ellen said. Then she took Lisa by the hand saying "Come on I want to show you something."

Lisa stopped her saying "Mom I having nothing on."

Ellen looked at her nude daughter and grinned. "Yes you are right. We don't want Tim to see you like that." Her grin widened "Well not yet anyway."

She let go of Lisa's hand and said. "Get some clothes on and meet me in the basement."

Tim wiped his forehead and cursed. The boy was really pissed off, because his mother had ordered him to clean up the basement while she and his sister went out to shop. It was Saturday and he had wanted to go out with his friends. 'It just isn't fair' he thought.

He started to clear out the junk, starting with some old bed-frames near the stairs. With a sigh he took the first frame into his hands and started to carry it to the backyard. When he removed the last frame he saw an old trunk. Curious he put the frame down and kneeled in front of the trunk.

opened the lid and looked inside. On the bottom of the trunk there where some photos and two dog collars.

He gasped when he saw the photos. A shocked look spread across his face.

They where all photo's his mother when she was young. They showed her in various sexual positions. Carefully he collected the photos and examined them. The first photo showed the nude body of his mother, lying across the lap of a man who was obviously spanking her.

"Ohh god." Tim groaned as he examined the next picture. It showed his mother sucking on a huge dick. Tim's dick started to twist in his pants as he looked at the photos. They where really turning him on. When he saw the next picture he nearly blew his load in his pants. It showed his mother tied to table. A few man where standing near her head, jacking off and spraying her face with their load.

"Oh shit!". Tim groaned.

He collected the pictures and the collars and ran to his room. Once there he jumped on his bed and released his dick from his pants. He took his dick in his hands and started to stroke it slowly while looking at the photos.

Tim groaned and started to stroke his cock more rapidly when he came to an photo that showed his mother getting fucked in her ass. On the photo she was bend over an chair with her hands tied to the front legs of the chair and her legs tied to the back legs. Behind her was a man who was ramming his dick into her ass.

"Oooohhh!!! godddd!!! Yesss!!!". Tim moaned as imagined himself in the mans place, fucking his mothers ass. Then he though of his sister tied in that same position. He started to beat his meat at top speed as he thought of raping his sisters virgin ass.

"Ohhhhh Lisa I'm fucking your ass." He moaned, lost in his fantasy. He dropped the pictures while he pumped his cock savagely. He brought his other hand to his anus and started to stroke it.

"Ooohhh I love your fucking ass" He groaned. Imagining his cock going in and out of his sisters sweet hole. He rammed a finger into his ass and started to stroke it in and out.

"Ooohhh I'm going to cum in your ass!" Tim moaned as he felt his orgasm nearing. "OHHHHHH!!! GODDDDDD!!!!!! LISAAAAAA!!!!!". He screamed as he shot his load into the air.

He kept moaning and screaming his sisters name while an almost continues stream of cum shot forcefully out of his dick.

"ohh God." He groaned when he finally came down from his orgasm.

He rolled over and examined the collars. From the photos he had just seen, Tim had already concluded that his mother was into bondage. So he was not surprised when he found that the first collar had the initials E.A. on them 'Hmm. Ellen Adams. So that mom's'. Tim thought.

He looked the second collar. The initials on it where L.A. 'Lisa? No it couldn't be. She was not even born when those pictures where taken.'. Still the thought of his sister being helplessly bound got his dick hard again. He took his cock in his hand and slowly stroked it as he imagined his sister being at his mercy.

The next morning at the breakfast table, Tim had a hard time, trying not to stare at his mother. Every time he looked at her an image of him driving his cock into her fuck-hole popped into his mind.

"Something wrong dear?" Ellen asked him.

"Ehh... No mom." Tim muttered, avoiding his mothers gaze.

Trying to change the subject he asked Lisa to give him the milk.

"Yes master." Lisa said cheerfully as she handed him the milk bottle.

Tim's jaw hit the floor. 'It couldn't be. His sister wanted to be a slave?'.

He closed his mouth and ran to his room. There he took the collars from there hiding place and looked at them. 'L.A. Lisa Adams. No it can't be.' Then Tim made up his mind. He went downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room. "Lisa come here". He shouted.

Instead of protesting, his sister came over and stood before him. She was followed by his mother, who sat down in a chair opposite the couch.

"Yes master?". Lisa said.

Tim's dick went rock hard when he heard those words. He looked at his sister and said. "Kneel."

Lisa heart missed a beat when he ordered her to kneel. Her cunt juices where running down her legs and she felt almost ready to faint.

"Yes master." She managed to croak as she kneeled down in front of him.

Tim felt love flowing into his hart as he watched his sister kneel before him. "Do you want to be my slave?" he asked her.

"Yes master." Lisa whispered nodding vigorously.

"Ok. But there is one condition. Stop calling me master it sounds silly."

Tim said. Then he pulled her upright and sat her down next to him.

He gave her the collar with her initials and said. "If you want to be my slave, you will put the collar around your neck and never take it off again."

A tear appeared in Lisa's eye. "Yes Tim." She said with a solemn voice while she fastened the collar around her neck.

Tim gave her a kiss and turned to his mother. He gave her the collar and said. "For live." Ellen nodded. She put the collar around her neck and whispered "For live."

Tim Smiled and turned to Lisa. Slowly he brought his lips to her lips and kissed her. Eagerly Lisa trusted her tongue into his mouth and started to explore every inch of it. Tim's tongue met her's halfway and then continued on into her mouth, wanting to explore every nook and cranny of the once forbidden place. Their tongues entwined in a loving duel, becoming more urgently as the fire in them started to rise. Lisa put her hand on Tim's crotch and started to stroke his dick through the fabric of his pants.

Tim stopped her Saying "Stand in front of me and strip."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.