Daisy at the Pool - Cover

Daisy at the Pool

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Meeting the class skinny girl and got initiated into the pleasures of sexual bliss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   .

I walked down the street to the local swimming pool. It was quite hot today at 33c. Dressed in my swimmers and a tee-shirt with flip flops. (You needed them for the hot roadway and pavement.)

Entering the pool I dropped my towel on the grass area and dived into the cool water. It was beautiful. I am Edward, a skinny kid and leaving high school this year for uni.

Walking back to my towel, I saw another towel close by. I laid down to get an early summer tan. Damn I forgot my sunscreen. I was about to leave when Daisy came out of the water towards me. Man she is the skinny girl of school. Daisy was in most of my classes but kept to herself. Now I could see why. Light brown hair, round small face with dark blue staring eyes that could just drill right through you. Her body size was thin, and I mean thin. Her chest was 18 inches, nine inch waist and I’ll say 15 inch bum, She had on a one piece suit that looked baggy on her. I don’t even recall seeing any boobs, puffy nipples yes, boobs no.

As she walked to her towel she said “Like what you see?’ in an off putting voice.
I replied “Yes Daisy, very sexy with that leg bridge of yours!”
Daisy stopped and looked at me, I found the way she looked at me trying to recognise me as bloody sexy. “Oh, Edward, I did not recognise you. I’m usually looked at and ridiculed, being so skinny.”

Smiling at her, I answered “Well with the way you looked at me and the sunlight in your hair. I think you are very beautiful and extremely sexy.” At this point I got a hard on and I was not in a position to adjust myself.

Daisy saw my harding cock and asked, “Looking at me did that cause your cock to get hard?”
Hey any chance for an opening I replied, “Yep it’s all for you if you are interested sexy lady.”
She picked up her towel and placed it next to me, lying down she turned, looked around and reached for my cock in my swimmers, She felt it and smiled. I turned to face her and she moved her hand inside my swimmers, squeezing and rubbing me. She was rough though. Looking around she pulled her hand out as others walked around.

Daisy said, “Yours the first cock I have ever held. Any chance of seeing any more of it?”
I move my swimmers down slightly and let her see my foreskin head. I quickly covered it back up again, due to more people arriving. “Yes, providing the action is mutual?” Smiling Daisy flashed me one of her nipples. I continued, “I forgot my sunscreen and need to go home, empty house, to get some. Would you like to go for a walk with me?”

Daisy smiled “Do you live close?”
Smiling I answered “3 minutes walk, that’s why I do not drive here.”
Daisy stood up and replied “Lets go.” I stood up, grabbing my towel and kissed Daisy on the lips.

We took two steps and I held her hand in mine. She looked at me then smiled. We continued holding hands until we got to my place. Both parents and my older sister were out working and would not return until 5pm. It was only 9.30am. I smiled at the thought.

On entering the house I took her bag and placed it in my bedroom. With her towel we entered the bathroom to wash off the chlorine of the pool. I removed her swimmers and she removed mine. We washed each other and kissed under the shower. I did get very hard and she tried to hold it between her legs. We dried each other and entered my bedroom. I pulled back the sheet and laid on the bed with my arms open. Daisy came and laid down with me. We kissed and just felt each other all over. I rolled onto my back and got Daisy on top of me. Sitting up, Daisy held my cock and placed it into her vagina. I did not realise until then that she was a virgin. I asked “You sure?”
“Yes” she replied and sat down hard on my cock screaming in pain. I just held her hips until she started to move and smiled.

I slowly push into her and she slowly rode me with the smile on her face broadening in pleasure. Daisy rode me faster and faster, I responded, feeling her blood and juices rolling down my hard cock. Suddenly she paused then cum. Man did she cum, bouncing around and moaning in pleasure. I flipped her over and pounded her pussy. Just as she came down from her first cum, I shot into her hard and it triggered another, more intense, cum for her. She rolled on the bed and held me tightly moaning loudly in pleasure. I collapsed on her and rolled to the side, still inside her. Daisy held me tightly and we fell asleep in pleasure, we slept for over an hour.

Waking up, Daisy kissed me with her tongue deep within my throat, well it felt that deep, and very nice. I did respond. We separated and Daisy just wanted to see and feel my cock. I had gone semi soft. I rolled onto my back and pulled the sheet off us. Daisy moved down the bed to look at my cock. She placed her hands all over it and that action did make me hard again. She asked questions about my cock and I did answer them. She lent forward to kiss my cock and my hips reacted and pushed into her mouth. That was it, Daisy just continued to kiss, lick and suck on my cock until I came in her mouth. She loved every bloody drop. I collapsed on my pillow with the pleasure. Daisy continued to play and feel my cock and balls.

Finally I pulled her up and kissed her deeply. This time I rolled Daisy onto her back and opened her legs. First lick of her clitoris and vagina sent her into an orgasm. I continued to lick and suck up her juices. Basically Daisy had a good ten minute orgasm with my face in her pussy. She suddenly squeezed my head and bounced on my bed coming loudly. This time she collapsed exhausted. I climbed up her body and kissed her hard. She responded in kindness. We rested for around 15 minutes before nature called and we moved into the shower again.

Mum did give me some money to get lunch today, so I asked Daisy out for lunch. She smiles and agreed but did need some clothes. I gave her a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to put on, I dressed smartly and drove her home. Her mother was sleeping. She dressed in a nice dress with a thin thong for underwear. To me she looked fantastic. I took her to the local shops and we had a nice lunch talking about everything and nothing. I was amazed with her insight of class friends. Most did not talk to her, but that was Daisy, being ashamed of her thin body. We were seen by a few school friends but none stopped to say anything. The main thing is Daisy enjoyed lunch with me. I also enjoyed the sight of Daisy’s nipples every time she bent forward to eat her steak sandwich.

We finished lunch and walked within the shops for a few minutes. Daisy would not let go of my hand until her phone went off. It was a message from her mum advising she is being called into work early so get your own dinner.

Daisy text back ‘can I have a friend stay with me, promise no loud music, just chat etc?’
Her mum replied ‘sure just clean up any mess’.

She smiled at me, “How about I replay your kindness by making dinner at my place tonight Mum will not be home until 2am?”

I answered “Should I, will I be safe?” as I texted my parents I would be out for dinner. Daisy read my text and gave me a big public kiss and cuddle. We went to the supermarket and obtained some meat and vegetables for tonight.

I drove Daisy home and we placed the purchase goods in the fridge. She took me to her bedroom, a pink bedroom, everything was pink. I looked astonished as she laughed at my reaction to her bedroom. Daisy pulled me to her double bed and started kissing and feeling me. She was so happy when she found my cock was very hard for her. Daisy pulled down my shorts and undies and started playing with my cock and balls. Then to my astonishment, her mouth was placed over the head of my cock. My, the feeling, her tongue, the warmed of her mouth, the feeling was fantastic and I could not stop but just shot my load deep within her mouth. Daisy swallowed most of my spunk and the small amount that dribbled out of the sides of her mouth, she took off the top part of her dress and rubbed the spunk onto her boobs.

I rolled her over and attached her nipples suckling and chewing them. She came with me chewing her beautiful nipples and I did get hard again. I pulled her dress up, removed her wet undies and pushed deep into her pussy. Daisy did straddle her legs and tip her hips up towards me. We were soon pubic bone to pubic bone and she screamed in pleasure, bouncing on her bed.

After she calmed down I removed my hard cock, took her dress off and rolled her over into a doggie position. I reentered that warm, sorry very hot juicy hole and pounded her arse hard. She reached for me but stopped on her clit. Daisy just came again with one touch. I rode her like a stallion whilst she tried to bucked me off as she came again. She collapsed. I withdrew and turned her over again and pounded her as I flattened her on the bed. I was swelling up and triggering her next cum, when I shot my load deep within her pussy. It triggered her into another mind blowing and body bucking orgasm. She held me tightly and I kissed her lips to reduce the volume of her cumming. We collapsed and fell asleep still partly dressed.

It was 5pm when we woke up. We kissed then got out of bed. We dressed, I put my undies and shorts on. I was still wearing my t-shirt. Daisy put on a low cut top and a mini skirt with undies. My spunk was dripping out of her pussy. We went to the kitchen and Daisy made us dinner. I am very hopeless in the kitchen. I did make our juice drinks though.

My phone went off. My parents texted ‘we are going to the city for the night and staying over. Enjoy your evening, see you in the morning’.
I showed Daisy the message. She reached over and kissed me, then asked “Would you like to sleep over here tonight with me darling.”
I kissed her back and agreed.

We had a lovely meal with lamb chops, veg and mashed potatoes. I really did enjoy the differently cooked meal by Daisy. I’m not good in the kitchen. I did help to clean up the mess. It’s easy with a dishwasher. We sat on the lounge and cuddled. We were getting quite randy, so I suggested her bedroom.

As soon as we entered her room I started to undress her, she did the same to me. On the bed I grabbed her legs to her ears and attached that sexy pussy with my tongue. Daisy was off and running with an orgasm, one, two, three I counted before I needed to enter her. I moved her legs sightly wider and pushed my cock home into that wet, juicy, horny pussy. She screamed in pleasure at my entry. We pounded each other until we came again very hard. I was exhausted, and I found out later, so was Daisy. We moved and cuddled each other kissing and fell asleep.

We woke up around 5am and found the sheets were covering us. Neither of us did admit to waking up and bring up the sheets. It was a warm night. I was facing Daisy on my side with my arm under her neck. She was facing me with her hands on my cock. As we kissed I rolled onto my back and lifted Daisy on top of me. She immediately placed my morning woody inside her. This time she rode me slowly and bending forward Daisy kiss me. I kissed both her lips and those sexy nipples. Suddenly she came as we grind our pubic bones together. She kissed me hard and screamed into me. This caused me to shoot my first cum of the morning into her. We collapsed with the light weight Daisy on top of me and slept for another hour.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.