Survivor II: Jerri Is A Real Bitch

by David Oberman

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Jerri was a contestant of the reality show SURVIVORS. Find out why she was the bitch everyone loved to hate so much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fan Fiction   Bestiality   .

This story is fictional. No intention of disrespect is intended to any of the participants. Its sole purpose is for the adult entertainment of the readers.

This story is about one of the contestants of the reality show, SURVIVORS II, THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK, and her misadventures while there. There is no basis of facts relating to this story as it was created for the sole purpose of sexual gratification for the readers.

This fictional story includes scenes that depict non- consensual sex (NC), lesbianism and bestiality. If any of these things does not appeal to you, read no further.


Part One

When the second edition of the Survivor reality show, Survivor II the Australian Outback, started, the contestants were advised that they would be filmed around the clock, and that the camera crews would not involve themselves in any way, not even if someone got injured. If an injury did occur, they would call homebase and a paramedic team would be dispatched.

From the very beginning of the competition, Jerri Manthey was the Survivor everyone loved to hate. As the game progressed, the audience watched as this conniving and manipulative young actress wormed her way through her fellow survivors.

Occasionally, she would wander off into the bushes to get away from the hateful gazes of the other players. She knew the effect she was having on them and the time she took away from her 'tribe mates' allowed them to cool down enough so that they wouldn't vote her off. This was the strategy she thought would work best for her.

Jeff Probst, the host of the show, would have the contestants followed by at least one cameraman 24 hours a day. To add to the possibilities of footage, he would encourage the camera crew to remain hidden whenever they could. He hoped that this would make the game players to act more casual in their most intimate moments.

On this particular day, Jerri had manipulated a number of the other contestants to fight among themselves. As the ruckus grew at the basecamp, she felt it wise to disappear for a while in the woods. So, she picked her knapsack and started walking downstream.

The producer noticed the vampy girl walking down the stream and gave instructions to one of the camera crew to follow her at a discreet distance. One of the camerawomen picked up her equipment and proceeded to follow her. Since the beginning of this project, the various camera crews drew lots to see who would get to follow the slim beauty around. Today was Janet's turn.

Janet Cherneski was a short redhead with a very short haircut. Standing at only 5'1", she still showed the pleasant curves of a vivacious woman. Her 34 chest seemed so much larger on her tiny frame, arousing more than casual interest from the male population. However, Janet preferred female companionship for her sex. That's why she was only too happy to follow the tribal vamp this day. Her short stature made it easier for her to keep out of sight whenever she was assigned to follow a rogue player.

Remaining deep in the bushes, she could follow her charge and remain hidden from sight. Zooming in on her curvy ass as she made her way past rocks and fallen trees, Janet could feel her pussy twitching. She, as with the other camera crewmembers, had seen previous tapes of her in action. She still recalled how she had seduced Colby to fuck her the first chance she had. The camera crew had kept that tape from the producers and viewed it over and over again in their trailers.

'God, I hope she's horny with me today,' Janet wished silently as he kept focusing on her asscheeks.

'This looks interesting,' Jerri thought to herself as she spotting something along the shoreline.

As Jerri walked along the banks of the river, Janet noticed her bending over, her heart-shaped ass framed in her camera lens. When she straightened herself up again, Janet could see that she had picked up a piece of driftwood about a foot long.

'Guess she wants it as a souvenir,' Janet thought to herself as she followed her again stealthily.

What Janet couldn't see from this angle was the shape of this particular driftwood. A shape that had caught Jerri's attention as she walked by it. The weather beaten piece of wood had been shaped by nature to the unmistakable shape of a twelve inch cock, balls included. It was a tad under two inches thick, just perfect for what the dark-haired girl had in mind. Jerri also noted that it had a slight corkscrew shape to it, adding ridges along its sides that she felt sure would make things interesting.

As she walked along the shore towards her favorite hiding place, Jerri's hand ran along the length of the water-smoothed surface of her discovery. Before she could make use of this nature's gift, she wanted to make sure that there where no splinters that could cause her harm.

After walking downstream for over an hour, Jerri finally arrived to the hidden cove where the caves she had discovered weeks earlier were located. She knew that this would give her all the privacy she needed, in case the others came looking for her.

As she walked up the path, Janet could see her unzipping the top of her blue suit and pulling it off. She remembered to cut the transmission to the producing center on his camera at this point, something that the producer was complaining a lot about, and continued filming what was to come.

The camera crews kept 'explaining' that their equipment was having trouble handling the heat and humidity, which it wasn't. They were a bit surprised that nobody in production caught on that the 'breakdowns' kept happening whenever they were following Jerri Manthey.

Janet could feel sweat beading on her brow as she zoomed in for a close up shot of her, now bare, tits.

'This is great,' Janet thought. 'We'll have another tape to watch,' she was thinking of her co-workers back at camp.

Then she pulled back on the zoom and caught Jerri slipping her hand in the crotch of her bikini bottom, working on her pussylips. Janet could feel her pussylips puffing up her dampening shorts and was considering relieving herself as well for this when Jerri cradled herself between a pair of large, rocks nestled by the water near her cave.

Janet kept the camera on her as she proceeded to peel off her bottom and lay across the warm surface of the two slabs of stone for some nude sunbathing.

Janet took this opportunity to drop her shorts and panties before refocusing the camera on the wannabe actress. As she watched Jerri's fingers disappear in her pussy, Janet began rubbing her own fingers over her own aroused clit in time with Jerri's finger- play. She would picture the vampy actress' fingers over her own clit as she watched her masturbating herself through the camera lens.

"Ummmm!" She could hear the dark-haired woman moaning even from this distance.

Janet zoomed her lens to Jerri's well-trimmed pussylips and caught a clear shot of her blood- engorged clit as her thumb rubbed across it. Her tongue ran across her own lips as if she was dying of thirst and the masturbating actress was offering her a cool glass of water.

Oblivious to the voyeuristic camerawoman, Jerri kept fingerfucking herself energetically. She buried two fingers to her second knuckle and began pumping them in and out of her wet cunt, her back arching as she came again.

"Damn! I should have asked Colby to come with me," she groaned frustratingly.

Janet caught that and her pussy quivered sharply in response.

'Shit! If I knew she wouldn't squeal on me, I'd give her some my pussy to play with,' she thought as she squeezed her tits sharply, while struggling to keep the heavy camera steady.

But all she could do was rub her fingers on her own clit as she continued capturing the slutty young woman on tape. She watched as Jerri brought her tits up to her mouth and began suckling on her hardened nipples, biting on them for added pleasure.

'God, I wish I could get some of that,' Janet thought wishfully.

The petite camerawoman kept filming Jerri's masturbation as she lifted her female juice covered fingers up to her lips and licked them clean, tasting of herself on them. Janet kept on rubbing herself in time with her as she fucked those moist fingers in and out of her sucking mouth, her eyes half-closed in ecstasy.

"Time for more fun," Janet heard her moan to herself.

Then she watched as Jerri leaned over the side and came back up with her souvenir driftwood that Janet had seen her pick up earlier. A wide grin spread across Janet's face as she admired the wooden phallus.

'This is gonna be good,' the camerawoman grinned as she admired the foot long shaft. 'Damn! This girl'll fuck anything.'

She tried to keep the camera steady as she watched Jerri gingerly run the wooden cock tip over her chest down towards her pussy. Then the curly haired actress began rubbing the hard tip over her clit, lubricating the dry 'dildo' just prior to inserting it inside her cunt.

"Hummmmmm!" Jerri moaned as she slipped the head of the dildo-driftwood. "God, I hate this game," she grunted, referring to the show, as she began fucking herself energetically. "I miss my fucking."

'Damn, what a slut this bitch is,' Janet thought as she tried to relieve her own itching hole.

The camera zoomed in at Jerri's pussylips as the wooden tool disappeared in her moist, clinging cunt. Janet could almost imagine hearing the slurping sounds it must be making as it found its way in and out of the young actress.

'Fuck, I would love to dive into that one,' Janet told herself as she continued filming Jerri's wanton behavior.

All the while, she had her own fingers plunging into her own bush. But she knew she couldn't even compete with how Jerri was feeling right now. At least Jerri had something hard and thick to fuck herself with.

In and out, the wooden penis was sliding into Jerri and she was enjoying every joyous inch of it. Her eyes closed, her nipples rock hard points and she could feel herself cumming within minutes.

Janet could see when the young actress was orgasming when the dark-haired beauty arched her back sharply, bridging across both stones she had cradled herself in. The camerawoman was disappointed that she didn't have anything that big of her own as she watched the naked young woman pleasure herself. Her own nipples were poking through the thick shirt she had on, rubbing her sensitive nipple tips with the harsh material.

One thing that Jerri hadn't taken into consideration in using a piece of wood as a dildo was how it would react to the dampness she was placing on it. As we all know, wood expands when moistened and this is what was happening to her jury-rigged dildo.

As she continued pumping the makeshift cock into her pussy, she was finding it harder to push it in and out. She would have thought that her juices would have lubricated it by now. That's when it hit her that it had grown slightly in girth.

Before, it was barely two inches wide and now she felt sure that it had gotten well past those two inches. She smiled broadly when she realized what a find she had made.

Janet kept filming and frigging herself as she watched the effort Jerri was putting in on the wooden dildo. As she watched through the camera viewfinder, she could clearly see that the shaft of wood was a bit thicker than when the girl first started and smiled broadly.

"Fuck this is a treasure," the camerawoman heard the girl moan. "I... I gotta remember to take this back with me as a souvenir. Mmmmmh! Those ridges feel sooooo goood deep inside."

Janet became jealous of the vampy contestant. She wished she could find such a tool herself now as she watched it disappear and reappear, moister than when it went in.

For fifteen long minutes, Jerri kept driving her find in and out of her sex-starved pussy. With each orgasm, she would moan louder and her back would arch more sharply. Janet was beginning to wonder if the wannabe actress was going to bend herself backward before she got through fucking herself with that piece of wood.


Part Two

Finally, things began to settle down with Jerri's masturbating. Janet could see that the girl was slowing down, barely moving the makeshift dildo in her wet, and clenching pussy. Zooming the camera in for a close-up, she could clearly see how red and raw her pussylips had become from this long fuck she had given herself.

She had to wait another eight minutes before Jerri had the strength to get up from her stone cradle. With her camera, Janet followed the lanky dark-haired woman as she wobbled unsteadily towards the comfort of the cave she usually hid in whenever she got through riling up the others back at the tribe. She watched as she slipped on the safari shorts and shirt she had brought along in her backpack.

Once Jerri was safely inside the cave, she shut down her camera. From past expeditions, she and the rest of the camera crews had learned that she just slept inside the cave for a few hours before returning to the camp.

'Damn, I guess that's it for today,' Janet thought to herself as she set the heavy camera to the ground. 'Fuck, the guys at camp are gonna love this, and so will the other girls. What with that fuckin' dildo she foun...' Janet paused for a moment. 'Holy shit! She left the fuckin' thing behind.'

Peering over to the cave entrance, Janet tried to decide whether or not she could get her hands on that wooden shaft. Not seeing, or hearing any movement from the cave, she moved stealthily to the riverbank. She nearly crawled over to the rocks where Jerri had been fucking herself with the dildo and looked around for the foot long tool.

As she leaned over the rock-cradle that Jerri was lying across on, she could see a glistening wet spot where the girl's pussy had leaked all over. Then she spotted to luscious thing that she was looking for. Taking a quick glance back at the cave entrance, she leaned down and picked it up.

She smiled when she saw that there was still some of Jerri's cummy residue still clinging to the beautiful dildo nature had manufactured. No longer concerned with Jerri, she eagerly stuffed the dildo tip in her mouth and sucked as much of Jerri's juices off it before it dried in the blistering heat of the Australian Outback.

'Mmmmmh! Sweet!' She thought to herself. 'Only wish I could get my mouth on the fountain that supplied this juicy snack. Shit, now I know why she got so excited when she found this piece of HARD wood.'

The camerawoman quickly made her way back to her hiding place before she got carried away with her own lust. It wouldn't do if Jerri came out and found out that she'd been filmed by her, or all the other members of the camera crew at one time or another.


Back in the safety of the cool cave, Jerri lay on her back, her fingers rubbing over her still simmering pussy. She didn't bother buttoning the shirt, or the shorts at this time as nobody knew where she was. Her nipples had remained hard as nails after that beautiful fuck she had just given herself.

'Damn! I forgot my dildo,' she swore to herself. 'Oh well, I'll pick it up when I leave. Nobody around to steal it anyway.'

So, she settled herself to rest and soon fell asleep.


A kilometer away, a pack of wild dogs was roaming the area. These dogs were quite common in the Australian Outback. They were a wolf-like breed known as dingoes. It's reputed that these are one of those rare breeds of dogs which do not bark.

The Alpha-male of the pack suddenly lifted his brownish-yellow head and sniffed the air as something caught his attention. There was something familiar that his keen sense of smell had picked up. Something his pack hadn't found in many months, not since the last female of the pack was killed by a passing truck.

He quickly bolted in search of this scent, his pack following their leader. They ran and ran, stopping only occasionally because the scent was being blown about by some wind currents. Regardless of the any obstacle, they intended to find this female in heat and release some of their own tension.


Back in the hidden confines of the brushes, Janet was luxuriating on pleasuring herself in the same manner that she had observed Jerri only a few minutes before. From all past reports, she felt sure that she had at least an hour before she would emerge from the cave. As long as she remained inside, she couldn't see how she could get anything more on film.

Besides, Jerri had put on a fresh change of clothing before she disappeared inside the rocky shelter. So, even if she could get close enough to shoot her on film, there wasn't anything of interest that could possibly happen.

Forgetting all about Jerri Manthey for the moment, Janet opened up her shorts and slipped the large wooden shaft at her cuntal entrance and began pushing it in slowly. Being smaller than Jerri, the already soaked and bloated dildo was too large for her. But she didn't intend on letting that stop her, she placed both hands on the shaft and pulled it into her.

Regardless of the pain, she intended to bury that thing in her tight pussy, no matter what.


Just then, the Alpha-male came into the clearing in front of the cave entrance. Then, one by one, six other dingoes came out of hiding. By now, they could all smell the scent of a bitch in heat and felt sure that they were near.

The seven wild animals began sniffing the ground frantically in search of what was eluding them. Then the Alpha-male bolted to the cave entrance and stood there.

His pack stopped behind him and they all peered inside cautiously.

Back in the deepest recess of the cave, Jerri was slumbering, completely oblivious to the canine voyeurs spying on her. Her shirt was open just as she had left it when she fell asleep just moments earlier, her pert tits and nipples poking hard against the material. The fasteners of her shorts were also undone, leaving the front parted invitingly to her still glistening pussy.

Janet was also oblivious the wild intruders, being too engrossed in filling her own cunt with the wooden shaft. The pack never even noticed her aroma as Jerri's was much more prevalent at the cave entrance where they had made their appearance. She simply went about her business of trying to fit the wide wooden dildo into her own pussy hole.

The large Alpha-male creeped deeper inside the cave following the scent rather than believing his eyes. All of his instincts were telling him that there was a bitch in this hole, even if all that he could see was one of the creatures called humans.

As he crept closer, his nose twitched as it guided him closer and closer to Jerri's unbuttoned shorts. Once he zeroed in of the source of the scent, he would then nudge his snout in her wet crotch to verify it again. Then, with instinct guiding him, he slipped his long canine tongue out of his maw and began lapping at her pussy.

"Mmmmmmh!" Jerri moaned at the luscious tongue lashing, startling the wild beast momentarily.

Once he was sure that she wasn't about to attack him, he returned to her hot crotch and resumed his licking. His sandpapery tongue would run along her pussylips, not forgetting her still aroused clit, which caused a louder moan to escape the woman's lips. Once again, he jumped back defensively. Then he would return to the job at hand and resumed licking Jerri's cunt.

The next time she moaned, he didn't react, now accustomed to her aroused reaction.

The rest of the pack was observing their leader intently. They still couldn't figure what he was trying to do. They could clearly see that this was no dingo bitch. It was just one of those dangerous humans that kept hunting them. So how was it that their leader was treating her as if she was a bitch?

Cautiously, they approached the slumbering human and encircled her and their leader. They just stood there, their heads tilted in utter confusion.

As the Alpha-male kept licking at her pussy, Jerri's slumbering body, reacting to her inner lust, parted her legs wider, opening up her pussylips to the wild dog.

The large beast didn't miss this invitation and slithered his long tongue straight into the gaping hole of her used pussy.

"Ooooooh! Mmmmmmh!" Jerri moaned louder, thinking that this was all a very nice and hot dream she was having and not realizing the danger she was in.

By now, the Alpha-male's cock was also reacting to the taste of her hot pussy. The pink tip of the canine phallus was rapidly extending itself out of its furry hiding place.

Within a few moments, the other dogs were also feeling the effect of her sexual aroma on their dicks. One by one, their cocks were also peeking out of their sheaths. Soon, Jerri was surrounded by seven very horny and very well endowed dingoes.


Part Three

Still believing that she was enjoying a erotic dream, Jerri's hand roamed down towards her open shorts to instinctively relieve herself as she continued her dream. That's when her fingers felt the wet presence of something. Something very rough, very sandpapery, and very real.

"Wha..." she suddenly opened her eyes, realizing that she wasn't alone any longer. "Oh fuck!" She yelled out at seeing the strange dogs in the cave with her.

From the nearby bushes, Janet heard Jerri's outburst as it echoed through the cave. Forgetting about the wooden cock still stuck up her cunt, Janet grabbed her camera and stealthily made her way to the cave's entrance. She rushed to the entrance, the dildo still sticking out of the crotch of her shorts. Once there, she quietly peered inside.

'Holy shit!' She thought, fighting an urge to yell it out.

The sight that greeted her was beyond comprehension. There, in the back of the cave, lay Jerri Manthey, naked. And it seemed as if she was surrounded by a pack of wolves.

'No, not wolves,' she corrected herself. 'What do they call them here? Oh, yeah, they're dingoes. Well, whatever they are, they're wild and potentially dangerous.'

The young camerawoman was about to try to scare the creatures away when she noticed something strange going on with one of them.

'What the fuck is that big one doing?' She wondered.

Then her eyes bulged when she saw him lower his huge head and lick Jerri's pussy. She expected Jerri to yell out in protest, but instead she watched the Survivor tramp close her eyes in obvious ecstasy. The next thing to catch her attention was the hard-on the animal was sporting. Already it had stiffened to a lovely eight inch in length with more apparently to come.

Looking around to the other dogs in the cave, she could also make out that they were also getting aroused by the trampy young actress.

'Damn, she loves it,' she realized. 'Fuck, this girl'll take on anything with a cock.'

With that, she brought her camera up to her shoulder and began shooting what was going on inside the cave. She focused the lens on Jerri and the dogs and clicked on the play button. She started with a pulled back wide shot so that she could catch the dark-haired woman and all the wild dogs surrounding. Then she zoomed in to capture the sight of the Alpha- male licking at her juicy cunt.

Janet had no way of knowing that Jerri had no knowledge of the dogs aroused state. All that Jerri knew was that this damn animal was a great licker.

"Oh fuck, doggie," Jerri gasped. "You sure know how to suck pussy. Keep doing that, boy. I can feel myself building up to a nice cum any second now."

'A movie is always better with sound,' Janet smiled as she heard the brunette's words through the earpiece that connected her to the camera's microphone.

"Mmmmmmh! Oh yeah!" Jerri groaned. "Oh, yeah! Right there. Right th... Ungh! Oh fuck! I... I'm cumming you big brute. You're making... you're making me cum! Cummmi... cumming! Jesus, I'm cumming on a fucking dog's tongue! CummmMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Janet pulled back in surprise at how powerful an orgasm Jerri was having. She was even a bit envious of the monstrous climax she had just witnessed. But there was simply no way that she would ever let a dog do something like that to her.

Jerri tentatively reached up to rub the dingo's head. This was met with a low growl from the wild animal and pulled her hands back defensively. It was at this point that she looked around at her situation and took notice of all the other dogs in the cave with her.

She trembled in fear at seeing their eyes glowing like demons in the slight light of the cave. Then she shook even more when her eyes caught site of their pink hard-ons standing out brightly in the shadows.

"Oh god!" She gasped, finally realizing that things were far from done. "The... these beasts are... they're all horny!"

'This is even better,' Janet grinned to herself. 'The bitch is gonna get herself raped by a pack of dogs. This is one tape I'm keeping to myself. Fuck the others,' she told herself, referring to her co- workers.

"Get away from me!" Jerri finally yelled out, startling the dingoes momentarily.

But the Alpha-male was now used to her and wasn't showing any sign of fear. In fact, he moved forward and his teeth clamped down on her shorts and began pulling.

"No! Get away I said," she shouted as she tried slapping him on the snout.

He snapped his jaw at her only once, that's all it took to convince her not to fight back.

Jerri just lay there helplessly as the large wolf- like dog tugged on her shorts. Shortly, she could hear the tough material begin to tear as the dog kept tugging.

Seeing their leader's action, two of the other dogs approached her from behind and began ripping off her shirt from behind. Their surprise tug pulled Jerri sharply back, causing her to fall hard on her back.

Then the whole pack joined in and began tearing at her clothes as she screamed hysterically.

At first, Janet thought that they were ripping into her flesh, which wouldn't have been out of the question with wild dogs. She wasn't sure what she should do to help the terrified woman. She had no weapon with her, all that she had was the camera.

She was about to put it down to jump into the bestial fracas when she saw that it was only Jerri's clothing being ripped off. She breathed a sigh of relief and resumed filming them for prosperity.

In a matter of minutes, Jerri's clothing hung in tatters over her tanned skin. Her pussy was fully exposed to the animals now, and Janet could see her pussylips had blossomed from excitement, even if Jerri was terrified.

She resigned herself to the will of the wild animals, knowing that she was defenseless against them now. They had fully subjugated her by fear now.

'I always heard that fear was a great aphrodisiac,' she thought with a smile. 'Now, I know it's true.'

The Alpha-male returned to Jerri's sopping wet pussy and dug his snout roughly in her cunt, nudging his whiskers against her over excited clit.

The other dogs moved in closer and tried to join in, but the leader would have nothing to do with that. With a sharp growling warning from him, they backed away.

Then some of them moved to Jerri's sweat glistening chest and began lapping the salty film off her tit flesh.

"Ooooh!" Jerri moaned at the rough tongues on her breasts.

They're tongues lapped rapidly across her pert tits, and they seemed to pay particular attention to her hard nipples. Two of the younger dingoes even began suckling on them as if they were pups.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Jerri moaned again. "Thi... this feels... so... so damn gooood!"

Janet pulled back on the zoom to capture the bestial pleasure that the dingoes were having with the young woman. She paid particular attention to the dogs' raging hard-ons.

Jerri fell helplessly to her back and relished the rough tonguing the Alpha-male was giving her. That's when she first noticed pre-cum dripping off the tips of the nearest of the dingoes. She watched as the watery droplet hung there at the tip of the blood red phallus before it dropped. Her eyes followed the drop as if it was in slow motion.

Then her eyes would return to the dog's cockhead where another drop was seeping. Shacking her head violently to bring herself back to reality, she quickly glanced under each of the dogs only to see that they too were aroused and dripping pre-cum to the soil.

"Oh god!" Jerri groaned. "The... they all got hard- ons. I just hope that..."

Before she could finish her sentence, one of the dingoes shifted position and his cock brushed itself across her flushed cheek, streaking her face with his pre-cum. Being the slut that she was, her mouth instinctively parted, and her tongue poked out before she realized what she was doing.

Before she regained her senses, the dingo's glistening cockhead ran across her seeking tongue, bathing her taste buds with the metallic flavor of his jism.

Once she realized what had just happened, she gagged at the notion of the cock that had brushed itself on her tongue. But before that, she had gotten a taste of what doggie jism tasted like. Despite her gagging, she had to admit to herself that it wasn't all that bad.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.