Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

Mum just lay there flat on her back not moving. Her legs were parted a little and her arms lay at her sides. She had her eyes almost closed and was breathing in fast shallow pants. I moved up and lay beside her and kissed her gently, first on her lips and then her eyes and all over her face while gently petting her body at the same time. I was a bit worried that she might have had a fit or something and I did not what I should be doing.

Slowly she relaxed and her breathing slowed and she returned to reality. She reached out her hand and caressed my face. She smiled and looked deeply into my eyes. I could see the love there and it made feel warm and tingly all over.

"That was by far and away the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. No-one has ever done anything like that to me before." She said quietly, "I don't know how you can bear to put your mouth down there. It must taste all yucky and horrible! God! It felt so wonderful, though."

"I enjoyed it and you tasted great." I replied, "Haven't you ever tasted yourself? Surely you must have."

"Don't be silly - why would I taste it down there. I thought it would be awful."

I sat up, bent down and pushed my face into her groin and licked and rubbed my face all over her cunt. I then thrust a couple of fingers inside her and worked them all around. I returned to her face and leant over and kissed her deeply.

"Now lick my face and suck on my fingers, " I ordered, "And you will know what you taste like."

She did as I asked and decided that it was not too bad.

"I still don't know how you can bear to do it, but I'd love it if you would think about doing it again sometime," she said, looking a bit embarrassed. "Did you manage to have an orgasm or was it just me. I'll rub your cock for you if you want."

Strangely I didn't have an erection at the moment and was enjoying just lying there sharing affection with my lovely mother, I wasn't even thinking about having more sex with her straight away. I was falling deeply and passionately in love with her and would do anything that she asked.

"No, I'm ok," I replied, "But I don't know about your bedspread as I squirted all over it. And to answer your question, I'll lick and suck your pussy anytime you want. I really love the taste and smell of you down there."

"Thanks. I really do love you, pet," Mum said, "I suppose we had better get up and have some lunch. What do you want to eat?"

"I don't think I could eat another thing," I joked, "And even steak won't taste as good as you. I could die for coffee though."

Mum giggled and sat up. She opened a dresser drawer and retrieved a large baggy tee shirt. She lent forward and asked me to undo her suspender belt. I obliged and she unfastened her suspenders from her stocking tops and removed the belt. She then lifted each leg in turn and slid her stockings off - I was starting to get excited again, watching this display. She dropped the belt and stockings beside the bed and slipped the tee shirt over her head. She stood up and the material draped her body to just below her bum. Her cunt was just hidden and no more, and I expected her to get fresh panties and put them on, however, she just headed for the door dressed as she was.

"I'll make coffee and a couple of sandwiches," she advised over her shoulder as she went out the door.

I lay there in the sunshine thinking about what was happening to me and how great it all was. I was dying to boast to someone, anyone, and to tell them all about it and how marvellous it all was but I realised that I could never tell anyone. I finally came back to reality and got up, picked up my discarded clothing and went into my own room where I pulled on a pair of shorts not bothering about underwear. I went to the bathroom and splashed my face and rinsed out my mouth with Listerene and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Mum was bustling around looking highly arousing with all her legs bare and on show and with the sun shining through her tee shirt and silhouetting the rest of her trim little body. Every time she stretched up her shirt rose and flashed a large portion of her cheeks and when she bent over her bum spread open a little framing the pouting lips of her cunt and giving me a glimpse of her small, brown coloured and puckered anus. It was really turning me on and I am sure she was aware of the effect she was having on me. She seemed to be getting stuff from the lower drawers and cupboards that I knew she did not need and she was glancing often at the large bulge in the front of my shorts.

Finally she placed a mug of coffee in front of me where I sat at the end of the table and she set another mug for herself at the side and put a plate of sandwiches between us. She sat sideways to the table facing me and sipped from her mug. We had not spoken since I came down and words did not seem necessary. We both reached for a sandwich at the same time and our hands met over the plate. For a few seconds we maintained hand contact and looked into each others eyes, I felt that she was starting to love me in a new way - not just as a mother but now more as her lover. Finally we both got our food and she sat back and bit into it, at the same time lifting one of her feet and placing it on the chair rung. This exposed her pussy even more and as she chewed she looked down at the front of my shorts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.