Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

When we had travelled about a mile down the road to home Mum finally relaxed and breathed a long sigh of relief.

"God! That was terrifying! I was frightened that someone would notice the guilty look on my face and when you blew your nose on my panties I could have died! I have to admit that it was exciting but never again. Thank heavens your father's home this afternoon - that will end all this." She said.

I wasn't waiting for Dad's return with my usual eager anticipation as I could see my new found freedoms and privileges coming to an end. In fact I was actually dreading his homecoming.

I slid over in the seat and reached down to the hem of Mothers dress and pulled on it in an attempt to bare her lower half.

"Stop that now!" she ordered, putting her free hand down and trying to stop my manoeuvres, "this will have to stop right now. Your Dad mustn't find out or there will be hell to pay! Now stop it!"

I took no notice and continued to tug on her hem and succeeded in getting it part way up. Mum had to concentrate on her driving and she couldn't really stop me.

"Lift up from the seat," I told her without any hope of her doing it.

To my amazement she hesitated then did lift herself clear and I slipped the skirt of her dress right up and clear of the seat. When she settled back down her bare skin was on the seat cover and her legs and cunt were exposed almost up to her waist. She was flushed and would not meet my eye. I reached down and rubbed my palm all over her genitals. I reached over with my other hand and thrust it down her bodice and squeezed and fondled her breast through her bra.

After a very short time her cunt was all wet and she had spread her thighs to allow me better access. The car was starting to smell like the bedroom had last night and I knew that I could fuck her again if I wanted. I let go of her tit and reached into my pocket and pulled out her nickers, I took a deep sniff of them and then shifted them to my other hand and proceeded to rub her cunt with them. I slowly pushed them in between the lips of her pussy and continued to work away at masturbating her until they were completely in. Mum was getting very excited and was trembling. She was having trouble driving and we were lucky that we were on a back road that had next to no traffic - you could go days without seeing another vehicle.

After some time I slowly pulled the panties from inside her vagina and held them up to examine them. They were soaked and were almost dripping wet and when she saw them Mum blushed.

"Put them on the floor in the back seat." she ordered, "They're dirty!"

Instead of doing as she asked I held them to my face and sniffed them appreciatively. Mum was even more embarrassed and then I think I totally blew her mind, and I don't know why I did it, by putting the crotch of her panties in my mouth and chewing on them.

"Don't! Don't! You shouldn't being doing that. Now stop it." She cried.

"You taste great - I don't know why it is upsetting you," I mumbled through my mouthful of cotton, "Best meal I have ever had."

To Mum's relief we had finally reached home and she could escape inside. We hadn't been through the door 5 minutes when the phone rang. I could tell from the look on her face that it was Dad. Unfortunately I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Where are you?"

"Why are you still up there?"

"You are joking aren't you? Now when will you get here?"

"WHAT!"

"THAT"S NOT A FAIR GO!"

"DON"T YOU SHUSH ME!"

"WHEN ARE YOU COMING THEN?"

"THAT WILL BE NEARLY 6 WEEKS SINCE WE HAVE SEEN YOU."

"Well I suppose it's not your fault but you had better decide which means the most to you - your job or your family! GOODBYE!"

SLAM.

I could tell she was pissed, I don't know what exactly was going down but I took it that Dad wasn't coming home today.

"Dad wont be home for about 2 weeks," she sobbed, "His Company has another contract starting Tuesday morning and they won't fly him home for only 1 day. It's not Fucking fair!"

The language surprised me and I went over to her and put my arm round her to comfort her

"Its not really Dad's fault, Mum. I suppose he's not too pleased either." I said, hugging her.

"You can let me go too" she said, "There's only one reason you're cuddling me! And there'll be no more of that either!"

Mum ran off up stairs and I heard her bedroom door slam behind her. I followed her up and pressed my ear to her door and I could hear her crying. I was lost and didn't know what to do. Hot cup of tea - that's the answer to every problem so I returned to the kitchen and boiled the kettle. I made of pot of tea and placed it on a tray with sugar and milk and a couple of cups.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.