Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

Luckily it was summertime and the weather was hot as when I woke early next morning we were all still lying cuddled together on top of Mum's bed. Mum and I were completely naked and Wendy sort of had her panties on, but they had slipped down and I could see her pubic hair and the top of her pussy lips. She was lying facing Mum and their faces were only inches apart, and I was pressed into to Mum's back. I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down on my two beautiful ladies and wondered how, in only a few short weeks, I had been lucky enough to have sex and fall much in love with both of them.

I was in need of a piss and had just decided to sneak outside when I noticed that Mum was stirring. I watched her eyes open and when she remembered last night's events she blushed a little and then smiled contentedly. I bent down and kissed her cheek and whispered,

I'm going for a piss; don't go away. Love you." And I slid off the bed and ducked outside.

Once again we were parked up at an idyllic spot and the only sounds to be heard were being made by the birds and the stream. And I stood there, holding my cock, pissing happily, I wished that life could stay like this forever, as I felt more content than ever before. When I went back inside Mum had her face pressed to Wendy's and they were kissing passionately. She had Wendy's breast cupped in her hand and as I watched she finished their kiss and proceeded to work her way down until she was working on Wendy's breasts. I just stood beside the bed watching them and I don't think that either was aware of my presence they were so deeply into each other.

I observed, with interest, the effects of their love play. Wendy's nipples were erect and had grown a lot larger and her legs were slowly drifting apart revealing a distinct wet patch on the crotch of her panties. Because of the way she was laying I couldn't see Mum's nipples but I was sure hers would be aroused as well. Her cunt was clearly visible framed in the space at the top of her thighs and below her bum cheeks, and, even with her legs pressed together the lips were partly open and it was obvious that she was well lubricated and aroused. Mum slid lower on the bed and pushed Wendy's panties down to her feet and off, then licked her way down and proceeded to make love to her with her tongue. Wendy was obviously enjoying the attention and had her legs bent at the knees and spread wide, she was playing with her own breasts and had her eyes squeezed tightly shut and was biting her bottom lip. She was extremely aroused and close to her climax.

Mum also seemed to be excited, she was as flushed as Wendy and even the tops of her thighs were wet from her fluids. I was getting fairly excited, myself, and my cock was standing straight out. I decided to enter into the action and reached down and picked up Wendy's nickers and began massaging Mum's cunt with them. She must have found this to be to her liking as she pulled her knees up, thrusting her pussy further back and out, making it more accessible and I continued to rub her and slowly worked the panties inside her.

Wendy finally reached her climax and it was quite an experience to stand back and watch her in the throes of her orgasm. She was shaking and crying out and thrusting herself hard at Mum's face. It seemed to go on a lot longer than my climaxes did and I think it was her coming that pushed Mum into her own orgasm, and when she was in the middle of it I slowly pulled the nickers from her cunt. This really pushed her over the edge and she screamed and clamped down on the nickers attempting to stop me withdrawing them. When they had both finished they slumped down on the bed and Wendy acknowledged me for the first time, she smiled nervously at me and blushed, slightly embarrassed. I leant over Mum and kissed her, saying

"Don't be embarrassed, Sis, that was really exciting to watch and I did let you watch last night."

I went on to kiss Mum and then stepped back to allow them to get up off the bed. Both of them needed to urinate and they headed outside, neither making any attempt to put clothing on. We had all now completely at ease being nude in one another's presence. My two main fascinations being buttocks and pissing, I wasn't about to let a chance pass by and so I followed them out to watch, neither making the slightest protest just squatting side by side in front of me.

"Hang on, before you start, would one of you do me favour?" I asked.

"What do you want now?" Mum was the one who replied.

"Look what the two of you have done to me!" I pushed my hips forward, thrusting my erection at them, "You both know how much your peeing fascinates me and I wondered if you'd piss on my cock. I bet it would feel great."

I was a bit embarrassed about my request, but I thought, 'What the hell, if you don't ask you don't get' and they could only say no at worst. Mum laughed and Wendy looked horrified but neither refused outright.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.