Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

We were all up early next morning and after breakfast I headed out to give the farm a last check over before our departure. Mum and Wendy were busy giving the house a good going over and packing the last of the consumables into the van. We were in no mad rush to get away but managed to head out mid-morning, as we had hoped.

The night before we had pencilled out a rough trip but set no fixed routes or destinations. We had highlighted a number of sights and places that were of interest to us and we arrived at the first of these sites early afternoon. After a light lunch we checked out the site and then headed on to find a good camping area.

It was relatively early when we stopped for our first night, as we were sure that we would encounter teething troubles in learning how to get settled for the night and we hoped to get these sorted out before dark. The main difficulty encountered was parking the van relatively level and then fine tuning it with a couple of small hydraulic bottle jacks. We all pitched in and helped fix a meal and then after eating and a couple of hour's playing cards, we organised our beds. Mum's was easy, just needing to turn the bedding down, but Wendy's and mine had to be folded out and then made up. We had both decided to initially try using sleeping bags, so we were all ready for bed in short order.

Before climbing into bed we all went for a pee, Mum and Wendy on the far side of the van and me on the door side. It tickled my fancy that they were both being modest for the benefit of the other, neither being aware that I had already had close-ups of both them pissing. It was a very still night and there was almost no sound to be heard. The noise of my piss splashing against the rear wheel would have been as clearly audible to them as the sounds of theirs hissing from them onto the ground was to me. I could clearly visualise them squatting down with their legs spread and this thought gave me the beginnings of an erection.

I was finished first and was sitting on my opened bag in my underwear, ready to zip myself in when they came in, both looking slightly flushed with embarrassment. After saying our goodnights they both headed for their bed spaces, pulling the curtains across behind them. I flicked my light off ready for sleep and this was when I made my discovery. The curtain that I thought, when standing, would provide cover to knee level had an entirely different perspective from a prone position.

I could just see to bed level, but the best part was that, because of their being closer to the curtain and just slightly higher, their field of view was a lot shorter than mine. In fact, while I could see nearly all the lower half of them, they could see nothing of me at all. I could see possibilities in this situation; my being able to watch them without their knowledge was voyeurism that even the thought of, aroused me. I don't know why this was so, as I had seen both of them in their full naked glory.

Mum provided me with the first flash when she removed her shorts and nickers and after picking them up, sat on the edge of her bed. I could almost make out her pussy lips between her slightly spread thighs and when she pushed her hand down and rubbed herself there, I nearly came in my undies then and there. I was disappointed when she removed her hand and her nightie cut of my view. When she crawled under the covers and turned off the light I quickly turned to check on Wendy but all I got was a fleeting glimpse of the lower part of her panty clad buttocks as she crawled in to bed. Wendy was obviously like me and slept in her underwear. I had a raging erection by now and I needed to do something about it or I would never be able to sleep, so I picked up a sock and wanked myself into it. I groaned slightly as I came and I heard faint rustling noises from Mum's bed when I had relaxed and wondered if she was doing the same.

I was woken next morning by Mum, in her nightie, coming back through the door from her morning pee, and she gave me a kiss good morning, including a quick thrust of her tongue, and then stood at the bench brewing coffee. I was dying for a piss myself and crawled out of my bag and stood to go outside. Mum looked at my morning piss-proud hardon that was pushing out the front of my underpants and smiled and ran her tongue suggestively round her lips. I stuck my tongue out at her and went outside to the rear of the van, where I was standing, pissing happily when Wendy strolled round. She was in her blouse and nickers and obviously intending to take a piss herself.

Wendy stood for a few seconds watching me pee and then walked round behind me to the off corner, and, after making sure that Mum could not see, she stepped out of her panties and crouched, facing me and spread wide. She smiled sweetly at me and let go, the piss streaming out of her in a strong jet, and she sighed with relief. My erection returned with a rush and I headed inside before I did something stupid.

There was coffee and cereal on the table when I got inside, and I pulled on a tee shirt and sat down to breakfast. Wendy returned and joined us and we talked about yesterday's travel and roughly plotted today's route while eating. When we had finished Mum said,

"Before we move there's something that we need to discuss. For the next 3 weeks or so we have to live in close proximity. It's going to be difficult if not impossible to maintain our modesty, and I think that, as adults, we shouldn't worry about moving around in our underwear. I don't particularly want to worry about a bathrobe and I bet your both feel the same. Any effect is going to be more obvious on you, Greg, but I won't let it bother me and I hope it won't bother you, Wendy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.