Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

We all got together in the kitchen later in the afternoon and sat at the table drinking tea and discussing what we needed to do. It was decided that Mum and I should go to town with Mum seeing the Family Solicitor and me visiting and make some preliminary arrangements with the town funeral director. Wendy stay home hold the fort and phone some of the relatives and friends and break the terrible news to them.

With a plan of action and something to do other than brooding, I think we all felt a bit better and after freshening up, Mum and I headed for town. I dropped Mum at the solicitor's home and I drove to the funeral parlour, where the Funeral Director was waiting, in response to my phone call. I passed on the information we had received from the police and he confirmed that he would arrange for Dad to be brought home and suggested that we aim for the funeral service on Wednesday morning. I looked at a couple of caskets and tentatively chose one subject to Mum and Wendy approving.

I collected Mum and we picked up a pizza, to save having to fix something at home. When we got home we all sat back round the table and discussed what we had managed to achieve. They were both happy with the arrangements I had made, and Mum advised us of what she had found out. Dad had left us in a reasonably solid financial position, as he had been a great believer in life insurance. The farm would become mortgage free and Wendy and I would be able to continue with our education. That was quite a load off my mind as I had been visualising having to go to work without qualifications. I knew Wendy would have been thinking along the same lines and would be just as relieved. We discussed and decided on hymns, pallbearers, who would give the eulogy and all the other things required for a funeral. It was fortunate that the funeral director had supplied an information booklet, as there many things that we would not have thought of.

It was quite late by the time we finished and Mum offered brandies to help us sleep. While sipping them Mum suggested that, as there were only 10 days till the summer break, Wendy and I should finish school for the year and we should take a holiday after the funeral. We both agreed enthusiastically and it was decided to hire a large campervan and go on a travelling holiday, heading where the urge took us. That would be my project for tomorrow and we all headed of for much needed sleep.

Next day the two women went to arrange the service and check out the funeral arrangements while I phoned around and located a mobile home, and arranged to collect it on Thursday. Our nearest neighbour agreed to have his hired hand feed and care for our stock while we were away and everything seemed to be falling into place. The news of Dads accident was starting to spread and the never-ending phone calls and visitors started. It was understandable that everyone wanted to sympathise but the constant stream of calls and visitors began to get me down and I was pleased when Mum and Wendy returned and could help. I could see why Mum was so keen to get away after the funeral - we would all be desperate for a break by the time we could finally depart.

We got through the next few days somehow, and the funeral went off as well as funerals ever do. Dad received a fine send off and, after a few drinks at home, everybody finally left and we began our new lives. The fact that Dad would never be coming home was just now starting to sink in but I think, because of the time he had been spending away, it did not effect us that as it should have. We decided that, on Thursday morning, Mum and I would catch a bus from town into the city and collect the Motor Home and Wendy would stay in town, clear things up at school and bring the car home.

Things went according to plan and we were driving off in our hire vehicle by lunchtime next day. The home was bigger than I expected and we would be fairly comfortable for the next few weeks. Mum seemed to be able to drive it ok and once we were well past the city limits we swapped and I drove. We had pulled into a supermarket and stocked the van and a bit further down the road she suggested that we find a secluded spot and fix some lunch. We turned off the main road and located a picnic spot on a riverbank and parked up. I sprawled out while mum made a drink and some snacks.

"Looks like the range and the fridge work ok," she said. "This seems to be a really nice Mobile Home and I think we will have a great trip, it's just what we all need."

"Yeah it'll be marvellous. You don't think we should check out the curtains and the bed as well, do you?" I replied, not too hopefully.

"It would not be right with your father still warm in his grave, and, anyway, someone might see us."

Maybe there was some hope - she appeared to be looking for reassurance that we wouldn't get interrupted and I was quick to provide it.

"We can pull the curtains and lock it down. No one will be able to see or get in. And it might be a long time before we get another chance if the three of us are going to be together all the time. It's been nearly a week since we last did it." I exaggerated slightly.

Mum never replied, just turned the kettle off, and moved to the bed at the rear. I quickly got up and locked the cab doors and the side door and went to join her, pulling the curtain across behind me. Mum had closed the window curtains and was removing her stockings by the time I joined. her. I removed my clothing and we were both fully naked about the same time, and, after climbing on to the bed we soon aroused each other by kissing and fondling. Mum lay back, spread herself open to receive me and we were soon fucking vigorously. It had been a few days and I did not last long before coming, but when I had finished ejaculating my cock did not go slack as it usually did, and I was able to continue on. After a few thrusts I was back to full erection and managed to last long enough for Mum to reach an orgasm and I also had another one but it was a lot weaker than my first one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.