Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

I stood and straightened my clothing and after picking up Mum's nickers and draping them over the arm of the sofa, I followed her into the kitchen, bringing the wine and glasses as directed.

We dined well on a fine chicken and mushroom casserole and after stacking the dirty plates in the sink we returned to the front room and the fire. Mum sat beside me on the sofa and we chatted, sipping wine. We hugged and kissed a little but were mostly just content to be in each other's company. After a while I started to get a bit hornier and I pulled Mum onto my lap and began to kiss her a lot more passionately. She was sitting sideways, with her legs flat on the settee, completely relaxed in my arms. I loved the feel and the taste of her and, every now and then I paused in kissing her and spent some time licking and cleaning her face with my tongue. She also seemed to revel in my mouthing her ear and thrusting my tongue inside it.

Mum would have been aware of my arousal by the feel of my erection pressing between her buttocks. I pulled her top down, uncovering her naked breasts again and took a nipple into my mouth and tongued it gently. I planned to arouse Mum by a long slow, loving seduction, to see just how excited she would actually get. She seemed quite happy just to lie in my arms, passive and enjoy the attention. She wrapped her arms around my neck and, burying her face in my shoulder, she let me make all the running. I worked on both breasts and kept the nipples hard and erect, and slowly lifted the skirt of her dress baring her pussy to my touch.

I didn't immediately go straight for her cunt but I continued to tease and arouse her slowly. I began running my hand up from her knee on the outside of her thigh, over stockings and bare skin, until I was rubbing and fondling her buttock. I did this a few times, sliding my fingers down her crack and brushing the tips of them over her anus on the way to her knee to start again. I pressed a bit firmer on her bum hole each time until I actually penetrated it a little, this causing her to groan quietly, and, as she liked it so much, I spent a little time there rubbing and pressing with my fingers.

My next move was to switch to her other leg and to work my way up the inside of her thigh. I skirted around her cunt lips each time and carried on up over her tummy and suspender belt to her belly button. I softly and sensuously drew circles round it with my fingertip and watched her with great interest, observing that, each time I massaged up her leg, her thighs spread a little further and her cunt lips unfolded a little more. She was becoming extremely wet and lubricated and was definitely in a very high level of excitement. I think Mum would have allowed me to do anything to her by this time but I decided to carry on, slowly, as I had been doing.

Both breasts were wet from my saliva by now as I continued to work at them with my lips and tongue, she was flushed right to her hairline and was nursing furiously at my neck, sucking and biting, but hopefully not breaking my skin. I finished playing with her belly button and began combing my fingers through her pubic hair, retreating back when I got close to her clitoris. I carried on with this action until she was constantly groaning and pushing her groin back at me and, when I finally pressed and nipped her clitoris between my thumb and first finger, she jerked in my embrace and squealed quite loudly - I thought I had brought her to an orgasm but she settled back down and allowed me to carry on. I was surprised when her clitoris grew stiff and seemed to expand, I didn't know that it did this and had not noticed this before - it was a bit like a tiny wee cock. I continued to rub and squeeze it and then I pushed my other three fingers between her cunt lips and deep inside her. Her lips were wide open by now and she was sopping wet, I had never seen her cunt in this condition and I felt quite smug and proud of myself.

I thrust my fingers in and out slowly, and knew that she was getting closer to her peak, her legs were spread as far apart as possible and she was fucking herself against my hand.

Abruptly, I pulled my hand away and she continued to thrust at the missing fingers, crying out desperately,

"Why did you do that? How could you stop then? You must know how close I am."

I stopped her from touching herself and picked up her silk nickers from the arm of the sofa. I let them dangle between her legs and then gently dragged them over her pussy lips and watched her reaction. Mum definitely seemed to enjoy the caress of the silk and I saw with amazement that her cunt lips appeared to be trying to grip the moving cloth. I did this a couple more times and then I changed tactics, and massaged the panties inside her with a couple of fingers. When most of the silk was inside her I left it for a few seconds and then slowly withdrew it. I didn't know what sensations this action would cause but I would have bet that they would be considerable, and would push her excitement up a couple of notches. I did it again and the second time I pulled her panties from her it pushed her over the top and she orgasmed.

I thought the orgasm she had when I licked her pussy the first times was dramatic but this one was REALLY spectacular. She cried out loudly, bucked and writhed, lifted her body clear off my lap and her convulsions seemed to go on and on. Fluid appeared to be flooding from her cunt and she didn't appear to be aware of anything else but her pleasure. She finally calmed down and just lay in my arms panting, exhausted and spent, and with her eyes screwed tightly shut. I had spent while watching Mum and emptied all of my cum into my underwear. My trousers and undies were going to be a horrible mess and the back of Mum's lovely white dress was not going to be much better. I had only pulled the front of it up and the back was still under her bum where it had soaked up all the fluid that had oozed from her. Her sexy silk nickers were also soaked and would be a prize part of my growing collection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.