Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

After school I met the two girls at the car and Wendy hopped in the front with me and Suzie sat in the back with the books and bags. It was not terribly far to Suzie's home but I still had time to push my hand firmly into Wendy's groin on the outside of her skirt. She frowned at me and indicated that I shouldn't be doing this with Suzie sitting in the back. I just smiled at her and continued and slowly her legs parted and she thrust onto my hand while attempting to stop Suzie from noticing by keeping her top still. She seemed very relieved when we arrived and knew I would be forced to remove my hand. She squeezed her thighs together and thrust hard against my hand and then opened them and released me. She leant over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and smirked as she climbed out and waved goodbye.

I called at the library and collected a couple of books, went to the feed store and picked up chicken feed and then headed for home and Mum.

At home I dropped the feed in the shed, grabbed both my school and library books and headed inside. There was no reply to my calls so I decided that Mum must have gone out and headed, disappointed, up to my bedroom.

I walked through the door and was greeted by the sight of my mother lying spread-eagled on my bed. She was wearing only a tee shirt, she had her hands between her spread legs and she was gently fondling her cunt. Her arousal was obvious and got my immediate full attention.

"I'm just following orders," she smiled, "Wet and ready, wasn't it. I'm definitely ready and you can see for yourself how wet I am."

I dropped the books where I stood and wrenched my tee shirt off while heading to her. I fell to my knees at the end of the bed and dragged her body till her bum was at the edge and then I pushed my face into her crotch. I licked furiously savouring the taste of her cunt and enjoying the feeling of my tongue sliding over her hot slippery lips. By the cries and movements that Mum was making she was enjoying it as much as I was and had really missed my attention. I could see that it was going to be a long, erotic and tiring weekend and I looked forward to every minute of it - Wendy had, by now, completely exited from my thoughts.

As I worked at Mum with my lips and tongue I unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants and underpants down to knee level.

"Could you rub my clitoris?" Mum asked, "I love it being touched. It really does wind me up a couple of notches."

"Where's your clitoris?" I was forced to ask.

"It's the wee hard button at the top of my pussy lips." She replied, giggling.

'So that's what it's called.' I thought and I continued lapping at her cunt lips and brought my hand up and rubbed her 'clitoris' firmly with the 1st two fingers. She was not exaggerating; this rubbing had her gasping and shuddering in an orgasm in a very short time. Soon she stopped moving and relaxed a little, I stood, stepped right out of my clothes and stood beside the bed. I bent down, kissed her and said,

"Hello Mum. I'm home."

"Good, it's nice that your back so early. What do you fancy for your tea?"

We both cracked up laughing and Mum slid back up the bed, pulled me down to her and glued her lips to mine and thrust her tongue in as far as she could. She gripped my rock hard cock in her fist and pulled her face back and asked,

"Looks like you desperately need either fucking or sucking. Which do you want?"

Without replying, I pulled her legs apart, knelt on the bed, crawled between her spread thighs and lowered myself to lie on her. I was aware of her breasts, with erect nipples, pressing into my chest, her protruding little belly hard against mine and my cock prodding at her pubic hair and hot wet cunt lips. I returned my mouth to hers and reached down and guided the head of my penis between her pussy lips. I pushed it slowly into her till our pubic hair was intermingled and I couldn't thrust it any further. I guessed that she would have worked out the answer to her question by herself and I commenced to thrust in and out of her.

For the first time Mum wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her heels digging into my back as she tried to force my cock further in. This encouraged me to start thrusting as hard as I could in an attempt to satisfy her and the feel of her inner muscles clamping on my cock, trying to stop me withdrawing, soon had me at a fever pitch.

For a person that apparently hadn't been getting much sexual satisfaction, she was amazingly easy to get highly aroused and she seemed determined to make up for any missed orgasms. Once again she was in an extremely excited state, her breasts were swollen with erect nipples, she was flushed right to her hairline, and her eyes were just narrow slits. She was panting desperately and, eventually she screamed and thrust back at me so hard she lifted both of us. Her legs squeezed even tighter, if that was possible, and she clamped down on my penis so tightly I could not withdraw. I came with her. I was being gripped so tightly it was sort of a painful ejaculation but it was an extremely pleasurable type of pain and it ended far too quickly. It was a while before Mother was finished and she clung tightly to me while she shook and shuddered, she groaned and mumbled as she slowly came back to reality, relaxing her grip on me, and I was able to finally able to pull my now soft cock from her.

"You've no idea how much I love you, - and your cock," Mum said, "How I've survived on your father's idea of a good sex life I don't know. I still love him deeply and I don't know what will happen when he comes home. It would kill him if he ever found out!"

I noticed that 'Dad' had now been reduced to 'Your Father'. She rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply for a long time before pulling back slightly and licking all over my face and upper chest.

"I even love the taste of your sweat," she said, "Now did you have anything planned for tonight? If not I thought we could go over to that dance in the next County and find somewhere for a nice meal on the way. What do you think?"

"That sounds great. We had better get moving, then."

We both headed for the shower, Mum in her little en-suite and me in the main bathroom down the hall and we eventually met downstairs in the kitchen. I had dressed appropriately for a country dance in jeans and a button down check shirt and had on my best 'Going to Town' boots and thought I looked pretty damn good. I was a bit nervous, though, as my only experience of dancing was at home with mother the previous weekend. Mum had dressed in a flowery summer type of frock and was also wearing her best boots. She had brushed her hair into a ponytail and with her sparkling eyes and wide, white smile she looked like every cowboys fantasy girl. I complimented her on her appearance and mentioned my worries about dancing to her.

"Don't worry about it," she reassured me, "You will be fine. It was great dancing with you after our last date and, anyway, there probably wont be anyone there that we know, so what difference does it make?"

We headed off with me driving and Mum tucked into my side. I had been forbidden, before setting out, to get her aroused, as she didn't want to be dishevelled before we had our meal and arrived at the dance, I contented myself with my arm around her shoulders and cupping her tit outside her dress.

About an hour into our one and a half hour trip we came to a small, unobtrusive restaurant that we thought might suit us. On entering, we found a small cosy dining room with about 8 small tables, the lighting was subdued and there was a fire crackling quietly in the corner. There was only one other couple in the place and a middle-aged woman greeted us graciously and led us to a table widely separated from the other two. We were handed menus and asked for gin and tonics in response to her enquiry. Our drinks soon arrived and we were left alone, perusing the menu prior to ordering our meals and sitting back to relax.

Some of the tables were of a normal 4-sided type and the others were designed for two couples to sit side-by-side facing each other. We were seated at one of this type, facing the fire and not the other diners. We felt as if we were in our own private little world and hoped that the meal would live up to the promise that the atmosphere generated. Mum rested her hand on mine and leant over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek,

"Thank you for going out with me, this evening," she said, "I'm sure we'll have a great meal and a good time at the dance. I promise that you will enjoy it and anything else that might follow."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.