Lauren by the Pool - Cover

Lauren by the Pool

by Scamp

Copyright© 2001 by Scamp

Erotica Sex Story: Teen seducing an older man poolside.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

You have been teasing me since you moved next door 4 years ago. You were 14 then. You were a bit shy about asking to use the pool, but once you had my permission you did not hesitate to make use of it. YOur senior year is behind you and you are enjoying the days of summer.

Your laying by the pool, Soaking up the rays of the sun. Your laying face down your top undone to avoid tan lines. You hear me come out and take a seat nearby. I sit and sip my drink while trying to catch a glimpse of your breasts.

We chat a bit about school possibilities for you. Your thinking of going to the local college. It is a good one so there is no reason to travel away. Except it would get you away from your over protective parents. You turn your head to look at me and you can just make out a slight swelling in my pants. there from just looking at you.

You decide to tease me and push up slightly to reach for your drink. You rise up just enough to let me see the full swell of your breast but still keep your nipples hidden. You are excited by your own playing and you feel your nipples getting hard and rubbing against the rough clothe of the towel your laying on. This makes them even harder.

You reach down to your thin bikini bottoms that do little to cover your ass and slipping your fingers under the leg bands readjust them, this does two things it exposes more of your ass for me to see, your original intent, and pulls them tighter against your pussy sending tingles through your body.

You again reach for your drink. This time you do show me your nipples. You make like it is an accident but it was not. You conceal your smile as you see the swell in my pants get larger. You giggle and ask me if I enjoyed the look. I tell you I did, very much, and would not mind another! You sit up to look directly at me but have your arm covering you. You ask what would I like to see? I say I want to see your breasts. You have them cupped in your hands now and are giving then small squeezes.

You move your hands down to cup them from beneath and show me your hard nipples. I am paralyzed in my seat. Afraid to breath lest I wake from this dream. My stare is intense and full of longing. You know your going to have me today, but you want to keep playing the game. You ask is there anything else I want you to do to yourself. In a soft awed filled voice I say I want to see you stroke between your breasts down your stomach and up again. You do so and I continue to describe what I want.

Use your finger tips, or just the tips of your nails to trace around your breast and along your collar bone. Move back down to trace around your nipple then lightly take it in your fingers and pinch. Do the same to your other one. use both hands and knead your breast, and twist your nipples.

Slide your hands down over your stomach again and over the tops of your thighs. Move your hands lightly over your thighs up and down moving slowly toward your pussy. Your hands touch together as you reach your pussy and start to rub your self through your bikini bottom. You move it aside and put your fingers right onto your slit and feel how slick you are. You rub faster and insert a finger to move it in and out as you masturbate for me.

I tell you to take your bottoms off and you quickly comply. You can now open yourself completely to my view. You spread you legs wide and open your cuntal lips to show me the soft pink wetness there. You resume the frigging of your clit and build yourself up to a peak and just as you come crashing over in orgasm you insert the tip of one finger into your ass. You can just hear my groan over your own cries of joy.

You recover from your cum and look up to me. Still in my chair having not moved. You come to me on all fours, crawling over to me, looking me right it in the eyes. The look in your eyes is lust filled and pleased. You run you hands up my calves past my knees and over my thighs. You are now staring at the bulge in my shorts. Your hands go to it but don't touch it. You can feel the energy there through your palms. and that rekindles the hot fire in your pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.